Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey y'all, it's Insurrection season again! Sponsored by the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 570

Hey y'all, it's Insurrection season again! Sponsored by the

Jan 21, 2021, 11:18 PM

unhinged, violent lefties in Seattle and Portland. And to make it feel like an authentic reenactment of 'The Summer of Love', the hypocritical Dems (and the MSM and Big Tech) are failing, again, to call it out! Literally putting lipstick on a pig!! There is NO conscience or sense of reporting facts on the left, zero.

Not surprisingly, CNN has yet to even mention the rioting, burning, looting and anti-Biden violence! They're still bashing the Capitol debacle on their network. Zero REAL news of violent riots; NOT in Biden's world.

In an effort to out-stupid CNN, The NY Times lead with: "federal agents use tear gas in Seattle and Portland". Horrors! They then went on to describe the 'insurrectionists' as anti-fascist and social justice protesters (warriors), as if they were to be praised. Not one word of calling them what they were: ANTIFA, BLM and radical anti-Biden leftists!!! Fake News is alive and well.

No wonder Dems are misinformed/ uninformed. The MSM, Dem politicians and Big Tech never report the truth.

MSM malpractice is here to stay, sadly.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey y'all, it's Insurrection season again! Sponsored by the

Jan 21, 2021, 11:38 PM

miurie, now that you are 100% irrelevant, maybe you should get a hobby, maybe knitting or maybe that cup stacking deal, or something similar with an appropriate requisite of physical and cerebral skill, good luck and goodbeye.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2021, 11:52 PM

TYVM for making me relevant!! :) Your response confirms that I nailed it and you were, as expected, triggered. Makes my day.

Shall I assume that you're not a patriot and that you're fine with a lying, misleading, hypocritical MSM, the official arm of the Dum Party?? Be proud, very proud.

Haley in a Landslide in 2024. Biden will be gone in six months. Mentally and physically incompetent. You know it, too; but your intense denial won't allow you to speak the truth, something I see all the time on the left. Such is your plight. Try harder.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 5:54 AM

Funny, that tigermanac gives you thumbs up. You two guys are two peas in a pod. It's great.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 570
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic