Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Hunt Club, just call me out directly my dude.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 765

Hey Hunt Club, just call me out directly my dude.

Apr 25, 2019, 6:13 PM

Since it's obvious you went and read my profile and decided to "call me out," why waste the confusion? And please don't do that passive aggressive southern thing where you deny speaking to me indirectly. When I post "Hey Trump Lovers" it really is to all the Trump supporters on the forum not just one in particular.

So...I responded to your post, and if you like to discuss other things from a factual- non idealogical- perspective, I give you the floor. Let's talk like adults sitting side-by-side. What would you like to discuss?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Hunt Club, just call me out directly my dude.

Apr 25, 2019, 6:38 PM

you Have 1700 points and 78% approval. Earn some respect and you will get it. Go to the main board or amphitheater and troll with Balm and then come back when good and seasoned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could care less what my Pulse is

Apr 27, 2019, 10:18 AM

I don’t need or want the approval of random strangers on the internet.

Dude, don’t be a Cretan.....***

Apr 25, 2019, 6:44 PM

Re: Hey Hunt Club, just call me out directly my dude.

Apr 25, 2019, 6:46 PM

Hey fam, your site looks good! I am, however, getting some mixed content warnings. That's why you're seeing "Not Secure" in Google Chrome:

Luckily, these are easy fixes. And your site isn't actually "insecure"...it's just a matter of user perception on this matter.

Tell your web developer to use this plugin to search for instances of http://odellcraftbarbecue.com in your database and replace with https://odellcraftbarbecue.com .

This will ensure that all content is properly secured and your using your SSL certificate across the board.

California BBQ? Huh***

Apr 25, 2019, 9:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the heads up.

Apr 27, 2019, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Hunt Club, just call me out directly my dude. ]

Appreciate it.

Do you know the definition of "factual and non ideological?"

Apr 25, 2019, 7:24 PM

You can't be involved in a political argument without expressing your ideology. It' impossible. A reporter might be able to report without showing his/her/its ideology but you find one let me know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey JeffersonStTiger, just call me out directly my dude.

Apr 25, 2019, 11:06 PM

Well, I just read your profile - BBQ, huh...well, I love BBQ. Mustard base is my preference as well. Probably could have a pleasant sit down over a BBQ and coleslaw sammich any day.

But, to the point, I did not call you out...just "borrowed" your attitude for a moment to make my own post. Apparently you didn't like it. Hmmmm. Oh, Well.

What would I like to discuss... with you? Nothing in particular. Especially if it has to be from a factual -non-ideological- perspective. My [closet] probably ain't big enough for me to have gained enough factual experience that would qualify me to have such a discussion with you. But, thanks for the offer..., I think.

chow

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Chow? Chow is either food or a dog.

Apr 26, 2019, 9:59 AM

Ciao or chao is how it's spelled in most languages, but why not just go with "adios"?

From a factual, non-ideological perspective, of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like I said in my post

Apr 26, 2019, 12:27 PM

it's my closet being too small for me have any real experience to know such things. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I find it ironic no Trump supporter on this board will use variable facts.

Apr 27, 2019, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey JeffersonStTiger, just call me out directly my dude. ]

I tried. Good luck in your echo chamber.

Passive aggressive 'southern' thing? Uh...

Apr 26, 2019, 2:15 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 765
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic