Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Dr. MIURATiger..My GF#1 wanted to know if Coronavirus will repeat next year.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,843

Hey Dr. MIURATiger..My GF#1 wanted to know if Coronavirus will repeat next year.

Mar 14, 2020, 7:14 PM

TIA!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Dr. MIURATiger..My GF#1 wanted to know if Coronavirus will repeat next year.

Mar 14, 2020, 7:25 PM

Just tell her y’all don’t have much time so you better get busy ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Hey Dr. MIURATiger..My GF#1 wanted to know if Coronavirus will repeat next year.

Mar 14, 2020, 8:04 PM

The same or close the same virus was in China in 2002!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2020, 8:11 PM

Don't worry about it. According to the faux media. we're all going to die soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2020, 8:29 PM

Don’t worry about it ... according to all the really smart people’s amd our president...it’s all a hoax!!! Just carry on as you usually do...all will be ok!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This thread surprises...and disappoints...

Mar 14, 2020, 8:31 PM

Wow...expected better...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow

Mar 18, 2020, 11:18 AM

I expected you to expect less.

Mar 14, 2020, 10:11 PM

If you drink vodka straight it acts as a disinfectant and you will not have to worry about next yeat, or if you drink enough, you won;t care any way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

Mar 14, 2020, 10:23 PM

Mar 15, 2020, 1:08 AM

Will it even be over before next year so it can start again?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2020, 3:06 PM

According to the health experts? They really don't have a clue as of yet when or if the COVID-19 will die out, or if it will be a problem next Flu virus season. I mean it's not a blood virus like HIV or the hepatitis viruses, and as past history has taught us with the seasonal viruses, they usually die out when there is a seasonal change like in higher temperatures.

But they do believe that this same type of virus broke out in China in 2002, and it make me wonder why a vaccine wasn't developed back then bc of the amount of deaths that it caused then in case of a recurring outbreak later down the road, or at least know how to treat it if or when it ever resurfaced. China spent $177.5 billion on their military in 2018. I wonder what they spend fighting disease that's caused bc their country is so enormously overpopulated. This virus wouldn't have been a serious issue for Americans if China hadn't hid or kept secret the serious nature of this COVID-19 virus when it was 1st known to China!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2020, 3:22 PM

I think you are talking about SARS- 2003. These viruses are close cousins but not identical- about 80% of the RNA (genetic code) is shared. The simple answer is the vaccine for SARS would not work on this virus. And I have heard (but not verified) that the original SARS vaccines were about as risky as the disease itself.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2020, 3:12 PM

I am no doctor Bill, but people over the age of 70 need to stay indoors and OFF the roads, especially during commuter traffic and my lunch break.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 1:00 PM

I am over 70 and still drive as fast and carelessly as I did when I was 16. Better stay outa my way during rush hour or especially in the post- football game traffic leaving the Valley.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 11:16 AM

The curve will (statistically) flatten eventually. Once a vaccine is developed (12-18 months, maybe sooner) all will be fine. However, the nature of viruses is that they can mutate and we could see a similar scenario down the road.The good news: we will learn from this pandemic and have measures and programs in place to address the situation immediately. Nobody has the resources and talent that we have. Meanwhile..................GO TIGERS !!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic