Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Coots !!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Hey Coots !!!!

Aug 23, 2019, 10:43 AM

Here they go. When all else fails, “they buy players. They’re cheating. Dabo is crooked”. Cmon man ! Fitnews ??? Hehehehe. The six peat is coming. Learn to love it ! Woooooooo!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they ARE in the sec, where excuses for losing, y’know

Aug 23, 2019, 10:50 AM

mean more...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Well, they ARE in the sec, where excuses for losing, y’know

Aug 23, 2019, 2:23 PM

Yes, It makes total sense that Rashan Gary would turn down $300,000 from Clemson, to play for free at Michigan.

This from a Michigan beat writer?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Coots !!!!

Aug 23, 2019, 12:00 PM

How much did Tavien cost the coots???? Since obviously he was well paid here at Clemson. 5 Star had to bring a pretty hefty price tag.

What a bunch of Grundle licks.

Clemson pays almost all of its players.

Aug 23, 2019, 12:42 PM

A USC degree might be free at the drive through, but our degrees cost a lot of money, not to mention food and housing.

Aug 23, 2019, 1:32 PM

The only reason I ever log on to FGF is to read the “Clemson cheats “ and “Dabo is a moron “ threads. Quite entertaining and always good for a laugh but don’t they see what a great opportunity they now have? They have a former 5 star Clemson player/recruit on their team and he is at least somewhat disgruntled. They are too short sighted to realize what a treasure trove of information he could be. Also, they should talk with the new quarterback at Missouri. Those two fellas should be able to derail the Tigers for years to come- except for one little detail- Dabo runs one of the cleanest programs in the country.

They figure if they can cluck about something long enough,

Aug 23, 2019, 1:44 PM

they can make it be true. They try this every year with how great their football team is as well. It doesn't work there, either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the few things at which uof5c fans excell...

Aug 23, 2019, 3:12 PM

is trying to burn down Clemson's house in a weak, desperate, sad, and pathetic attempt to make theirs look better.

The other things are procreating with their brothers, sisters and cousins, handjobs in the stands, scamming the welfare system, tailgate parking lot sexcapades, running off at the mouth incessantly, the third quarter mass exodus, unmitigated ignorance, grandiose delusions, and over-exaggerated optimism.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 23, 2019, 6:19 PM

All my kids friends who are Carolina fans know someone who knows someone who knows everyone is paying players. Except Carolina.

That's why they aren't successful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 6:21 PM

It’s like dealing with Middle school kids, I have never seen such a Jealous group of people in my life.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pour coot posted at 4:30am...

Aug 23, 2019, 6:50 PM

Mustabeen a long night of drinking and meth.
Juss sayin. ??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic