Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Helmet stickers, can they say anything or
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Helmet stickers, can they say anything or

Sep 13, 2020, 8:59 AM

only a few approved slogans? If not then is it true freedom of expression if you can only express what you are told you are allowed to express?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Helmet stickers, can they say anything or

Sep 13, 2020, 9:02 AM

I saw peace and love on 2. Can you put Christian verses and symbols on them too? Good question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw peace and love on 2. Can you put Christian verses and symbols on them too? Good question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 9:03 AM

I bet anything a thin blue line would not be allowed. It's a shame what our colleges and universities have turned into, brainwashing our youth into hatred of America and embracing communism.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 9:06 AM

2 cops were ambushed in their car in LA yesterday. Cops are the true hunted ones. I would have more respect for the “unity” cause if it wasn’t so obviously biased.

Sep 13, 2020, 9:19 AM

I saw that shot them in cold blood, one a woman with a 6 year old son. It's time to take these groups out imo.

Sep 13, 2020, 9:22 AM

Take what groups out? We have been trying to stop killers for decades upon decades. All the killers would be stopped now of we knew who they were and their plans. It's not simple.

Sep 13, 2020, 9:33 AM

You must be a dem mayor from Portland or elsewhere, they can't see these groups either.

See video here of blm supporters outside

Sep 13, 2020, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Helmet stickers, can they say anything or ]

the hospital where the officers are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQekKesPKX4

I know the word racist has been changed to some new "woke" definition meaning if you are white you are racist. The white folks I know aren't racist and would do anything against or two a person of a different ethnicity. The BLM & Antifa movement is specifically being used to divide people into identity groups and cause chaos between them. I understand the media has shown various black people being shot and or killed by police. It happens to white people as well but it doesn't fit the media narrative. Was this incident publicized? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8670349/Moment-five-South-Carolina-deputies-shot-armed-man.html

Sep 13, 2020, 9:20 AM

Move on.

Sep 13, 2020, 9:33 AM

It's amazing how something like helmet stickers can trigger some people.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 9:38 AM

It’s not just a helmet sticker. It’s a movement ,it’s a dangerous ideology and it’s growing. That is the concern and disgust.

Sep 13, 2020, 9:49 AM

BLM stickers on helmets. Remember the slogan they (BLM) were saying when they were marching down a street. Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon. Clemson do you really support BLM group ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

freedom of expression does not mean you can

Sep 13, 2020, 9:52 AM

say or express whatever you want without consequence. Try walking around calling your boss ugly names in front of everybody at work and learn about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic