Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone else noticed an uncorrected flaw in Spiers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,768

Has anyone else noticed an uncorrected flaw in Spiers

Jan 2, 2020, 2:22 PM

punting? This has really bothered me over the past several years that Wil always seems to have 1-2 bad or shanked punts in every game. If you look closely at his mechanics you will see that he is letting the football out of his hands too early which makes it very tough for him to provide for consistent placement of the ball on his foot at the same location every time to give him a more consistent punt each time. What do you think? Any one bad punt against LSU could very well cost us the game!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone else noticed an uncorrected flaw in Spiers

Jan 2, 2020, 2:23 PM

He did a nice job against OSU.

Jan 2, 2020, 2:34 PM

Yes, I just hope we cam make it through one more game.

If best is the standard, then we can certainly do better. I assume CDS doesn't want to waste another scholarship on a punter. It appears he would prefer only to kickoff or PAT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll reach out to Dabo and see if he will give you a call.

Jan 2, 2020, 2:34 PM

Hopefully, you'll get this corrected before the 13th.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2020, 2:39 PM

70tig said:

punting? This has really bothered me over the past several years that Wil always seems to have 1-2 bad or shanked punts in every game. If you look closely at his mechanics you will see that he is letting the football out of his hands too early which makes it very tough for him to provide for consistent placement of the ball on his foot at the same location every time to give him a more consistent punt each time. What do you think? Any one bad punt against LSU could very well cost us the game!

I'm wondering, where did you come by this vast wealth of knowledge? I wonder why you can figure this out and his coaches , rhat he has daily contact with, can't. Where did you coach punters at??. Give everyone a break and just shut up!!!

Jan 2, 2020, 2:51 PM

you should text this to Dabo, I am sure he would appreciate it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

If he drops the ball too late he might kick it backwards***

Jan 2, 2020, 4:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,768
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic