Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great video, hilarious ending
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Great video, hilarious ending

Feb 7, 2019, 12:01 PM

Viewing caution advised ....... Please have medical care to hand when you listen to 42:15 onwards, you could split your sides, or even die laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5guEqIfLoGI

Have you ever heard someone tie themselves in so many knots trying to excuse a defeat?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They definitely broke out coot math at the end...who

Feb 7, 2019, 12:09 PM

are those douchepickles?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great video, hilarious ending

Feb 7, 2019, 12:35 PM

Lets look at this year by year.

2015 If Alexander and Lawson were healthy then maybe we win that game. (Their excuse for 16 was they had DB injuries so fair to say we can use that excuse for 15. I hate making excuses because we loss and that want change. Bama could have easily been beat that year.

2016 We won I have no excuses but theirs were DB's hurt.

2017 Uga crapped the bed should have won so Bama could have easily loss 3 in a row.

2018 The man said something about if Bama scores like 20 points on those drives inside the 20 and you take away 14 that they gifted us by the interception and the db falling on the one long pass play then its a different game. He seems to forget that we could have scored more points. IF 16 makes that pass at the end of the first half we score 7 and as tired as they were in the 4th we may have scored 14 or more points on them. I know if we would have ran one more play we would have scored at the end of the game with no problem.

Bama has been good but hard to say great the last 4 years because they could have loss all 4 games as easily as they won them each time. We played well this year and I am sure if we played them best out of 7 we would have won but its football and there is no best of 5 or 7 so they need to just shut up and deal with it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget Mike Williams being out all year

Feb 7, 2019, 2:17 PM

and Cain getting sent home.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to agree with their math

Feb 7, 2019, 12:42 PM

although they took a long time to say it;

"If Bama had scored much more and Clemson had scored much less, it would have been a closer game"

Yep!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Feb 7, 2019, 1:42 PM

I loved listening to their whining, crying, excuses, sour grapes and salty tears. If anything ND should have been end of year #2, because they certainly played Clemson harder than Bama did. #Allin

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Feb 7, 2019, 5:01 PM

Absolutely brilliant!!! Made my afternoon! Classsic examples of delusional thinking in the face of the hard cold facts. Tigers on top and nobody was better than us. Period!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2019, 6:33 PM

I've watched this video several times and it gets funnier with each viewing. I like the comment by the self proclaimed expert who said Clemson did nothing to stop their offense. Well, everyone who saw or heard or read about the game knows we intercepted two passes, snuffed out their field goal play and stopped them inside the red zone several times. Maybe they view these situations in a different vein in the $EC.

Not only did the mathematician have trouble trying to add and subtract numbers but I believe he got the numbers out of Pandora's box. or maybe they just fell from the sky. Many times I come up with some lulus (read stupid comments) but I'll concede to his superiority.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing they're right about.

Feb 7, 2019, 8:03 PM

They lost.

That last 10 minutes is just precious. Laughing my a off.

Feb 7, 2019, 8:25 PM

"So if Bama had just played Bama ball that's a 32 point turn around right there." Hahahahaha. They sound like we won on a late field goal to steal a victory. 32 point turn around? Check yo self buddy, you you just got dominated.

Feb 7, 2019, 8:35 PM

If you add 18 to Alabamas total and take away 14 from Clemsons total, then the outcomes different. He really said that. Genius.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic