Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning Tigernet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,270

Good morning Tigernet

Nov 30, 2019, 6:47 AM

For those of you who are attending the game at William's Brice for the first time, here are some Do's and Don'ts to help you get through the experience without incident.

Do be cautious of Gamecock fans, they may seem friendly at first, but likely they are still drunk from the night before and can behave erratically when provoked.

Make sure to request "No Ice" when ordering fountain drinks at the concessions.

Do NOT try to give high 5s to gamecock fans after we score, this could provoke violence

If you are sitting in the lower levels, DO bring a poncho as water bottles intended for the field often do not reach their mark.

DO instruct your children NOT to make eye contact with opposing fans, there is a good chance they will shake you down for loose change.

Remove all Clemson Magnets and Flags from your car before entering the venue, unless you intend to leave before half time.

If an opposing fan offers you anything, politely decline their offering and immediately contact security.

If you are in a large group, set up a buddy system and make sure everyone knows who their buddy is before entering the Stadium. ALWAYS take your buddy when using facilities and concessions.

Stay away from fans with facial and neck tattoos, even if this requires a new seat assignment.

Do not attempt to leave during the 3rd quarter, traffic will be a nightmare, it is best to stay until the end of the game.'

Do NOT meet at the chicken after the game, their security will be armed with rubber bullets and tear gas, and are not shy about using them if they mistake our traditions for a potential riot.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! I was not expecting such a

Nov 30, 2019, 7:04 AM

PSA-focused poast! Still stunned! ;) Such a spirit of giving...thanks!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish he would have focused on the spirit of keeping...

Nov 30, 2019, 7:15 AM

his thoughts to himself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I wish he would have focused on the spirit of keeping...

Nov 30, 2019, 9:01 AM

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS, no more warnings

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning Tigernet

Nov 30, 2019, 7:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I KNEW it! It WASN’T Cassius Clay who

Nov 30, 2019, 7:33 AM

invented the Muhammad Ali shuffle!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 30, 2019, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning Tigernet ]

Who is that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2019, 7:16 AM

Did they ever fix their plumbing drain issues? Or did they go with more port-a-jons all over the place?

Bring ear plugs because that chicken screaming from a tiger chomp is played every 30 seconds continuously when the coots are still within 4-5 scores of their opponent.

Nov 30, 2019, 7:18 AM

I’m bringing along a couple Ohio transplant neighbors to use as human shields. Should be fine to mock adjacent fans as long as we’re separated by barrierman or two, no?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Perfect. Sounds like the best plan I’ve heard so far.***

Nov 30, 2019, 7:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 30, 2019, 7:59 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2019, 8:06 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

Beware the Doo Doo ICE!! ***

Nov 30, 2019, 9:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,270
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic