Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

FSU Game

Jan 30, 2016, 1:58 PM

Very simple. Browned left Grantham in virtually the whole game and he shot somewhere near 1 for 12. Any further questions? this team can forget about any NCAA bid. They simply cannot beat lesser teams which you must be able to do to be a winner!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU Game

Jan 30, 2016, 1:58 PM

not sure fsu is a lesser team. they seem more athletic than we are

Jan 30, 2016, 2:02 PM

they should be as we already beat them but we played very very poorly today in every respect

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2016, 2:09 PM

74Tiger: Agreed. Most disappointing thing to me is Browned leaving Grantham in virtually the whole game when he was shooting around 1 for 12 from the field and kept shooting. Poor, poor coaching to leave him in. IMO opinion, Brownell has improved but still has a long, long ways to go particularly inn the area of game coaching.
Won''t be surprised if we lose the next 2 When you look at it we had a very good win against Cuse on the road.Other wins were home games. Brownell must learn how to get a team ready to win games that they should win in order to take the next step up.

Jan 30, 2016, 2:11 PM

FSU was projected as a tourney team and they have good players filling their roster.

This isn't a "bad loss" as you would hope everyone would agree with.

Just can't fix your level of stupid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2016, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU Game ]

We struggle on the road except for Syracuse!

Our other road games have been UNC and UVA...

Jan 30, 2016, 2:13 PM

Hard to really get a gauge for how we've played on the road when that's what we have to go on

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2016, 1:59 PM

Was you saying the same thing last week??

Jan 30, 2016, 2:02 PM

Can w talk about football now? Latest on RG?? Anyone?

Jan 30, 2016, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU Game ]

I have had no comment on our Ball team this year.

Jan 30, 2016, 2:07 PM

So your first comment all season is a rant of how we played TODAY?

Where were you when we beat Syracuse? Duke? Pitt? Just because we loss 1 game since the first week of this month doesn't mean we're not gonna make the tourney.

Jan 30, 2016, 2:13 PM

Forever: Don't get your little boy panties in a ruffle!! Ever play the game? We stunk today and a lot of it was because of very very poor coaching by Brownell by leaving Grantham in when he's shooting 1 for 12 o so. Come on, get real!!!
Duker is not a good time as time has proved. Louisville was a good win but AT HOME. as was PITT! To be a good team you MUST BE ABLE TO WIN ON THE ROAD. Get it or is it too complex for you to understand. Have a nice day

Jan 30, 2016, 2:14 PM

How drunk are you?

Jan 30, 2016, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU Game ]

Actually yes, I've played basketball since I was 6, all the way thru high school. Played with Shaq Lawson during our middle school days and then played against him and Nuk in high school when I moved back to Seneca. That has nothing to do with anything, I was just answering your question.

I see what you're saying, we have to win the big road games, brownell should've sat Grantham down I agree with all that... What I don't agree with, is you coming on this board ranting about how sorry we played today.. You just admitted you haven't said anything all season, but when we lose you come out of nowhere downing the team. That's what I don't like.

Hope you have an awesome day as well!

Jan 30, 2016, 2:22 PM

forever: Looks like the truth hurts! Take off the rose colored glasses

Jan 30, 2016, 2:25 PM

You know you don't have to type their name out for people to see who you are responding to right?

smh

Jan 30, 2016, 2:04 PM

When's the last time we beat FSU in Tally in BB.?

Less than a year ago...

Jan 30, 2016, 2:14 PM

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400587965

Re: When's the last time we won in Tally

Jan 30, 2016, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU Game ]

We were going for three in a row today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

During our previous 7 game stretch, the great @tiger James hasn't shown up,

But we lose today, and here u are!

Some FACTS, since u like to talk about them...
-FSU is not a lesser team. They're record is worse than ours in ACC play but they were a 4 point favorite coming into the game
-you, tiger James, are a hater
-Brownell left him in because he is a bigger defender against their bigger lineup
-we have a great shot at the tourney, this is a ROAD loss IN LEAGUE

That is all.

Go Tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree

Jan 30, 2016, 2:11 PM

We played poorly but a lot due to FSU game plan, which was very good. We did not make the 3's and they went inside to get our big guys in foul trouble and were successful. As you said, it is a league road game. We will win our share. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: During our previous 7 game stretch, the great @tiger James hasn't shown up,

Jan 30, 2016, 2:14 PM [ in reply to During our previous 7 game stretch, the great @tiger James hasn't shown up, ]

easley tiger: go back to your toys in your playpen! I don't need to listen to your ton due you ###.....

Re: During our previous 7 game stretch, the great @tiger James hasn't shown up,

Jan 30, 2016, 2:20 PM [ in reply to During our previous 7 game stretch, the great @tiger James hasn't shown up, ]

easleytiger: hope you know more about baseball than you do about basketball for the sake of the poor kids you coach! FSU was an inferior team to us based on the league record or is that too freaking hard for you to comprehend?

Do personal attacks help you get over your pitiful attitude

Jan 30, 2016, 2:27 PM

about life?

Every time somebody disagrees with you, you bring up your basketball coaching/playing knowledge. Care to explain to the rest of tigernet your illustrious coaching and playing career?

As the t-net basketball expert, please tell me who you would have inserted in Granthams place? You do realize that not all of basketball is measured by how well your shooting percentage is, right?

Maybe you should call coach Brownell and give him your thoughts, make sure to let him know you didn't bother/care to watch during our win streak!

Very simple Tiger James, learn how to spell our coach's name if you are going to post! Second you do realize it is quite difficult to win road games in the ACC? We simply did not put together our best effort with to many missed shots.

Go Tigers!

Jan 30, 2016, 2:15 PM

RRF: Best effort? Really now. how about some effort. See stunk the hint out.

Jan 30, 2016, 3:10 PM

Poor "tiger James" got your feelings hurt today because you could not coach instead of Brownell? Quit telling posters to grow up when it is you are reacting like a spoiled child. My post merely spoke about best effort and the site article indicated at least two droughts in scoring. Holmes was 0-7 alone so recognize the team played a road game which easily could have been in our favor had we made shots as in previous games. Of course I doubt "TJ" has ever been wrong about anything he comments upon!

One final thought: Stay away unless you can lose the negativity and have something positive to contribute without acting like a jerk. There was absolutely no reason for your original rant unless you want to forward the same to the staff.

Grant ham stayed in because

Jan 30, 2016, 2:07 PM

regardless of his poor performance, he's our best body at the 3 against a team that out sizes us quite a bit. Especially with Ajukawa leaving.

No where to be found during the winning streak and now you claim there is no chance at an NCAA bid.

Can't fix that kind of stupid.

Re: Grant ham stayed in because

Jan 30, 2016, 2:16 PM

ClemsonW: Learn to read goof! I did not say we would not make the NCAA's but that the task is much much higher after that horrible effort toady. Take off the rose colored glasses

Jan 30, 2016, 2:20 PM

In your original post you literally said "this team can forget about any NCAA bid."

Are you drunk or just stupid?

Jan 30, 2016, 2:25 PM

hey punk: I'll say what i want and if you don't like it tough crap! Your too young to understand what was meant by my post. Grow up little boy.

Jan 30, 2016, 2:36 PM

Wow, um, where to start.

I didn't tell you that you couldn't say what you want, that whole First Amendment thing and all, but I did catch you talking out of your ###. It's you're, not your, maybe you haven't made it to the third grade yet? Or maybe you dropped out before then?

Anyways the "grow up little boy" add on at the end was grand, considering you are acting like a drunk ### back woods fool that probably lives in a single wide with his mom and her 12 cats.

Evidently, "your" too old to understand why....

Jan 30, 2016, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Grant ham stayed in because ]

I guarantee you that BB was telling him to keep shooting thinking he may get hot and that would take all the defense that was going to Jaron and free him up. It is not like we have a lot of depth on this team.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic