Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
football parking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,174

football parking

Jul 15, 2019, 7:01 PM

got moved from brooks to c1

800 dollar donation to park 1 mile away

does iptay think this is a joke?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank the softball ladies...900 football spaces gone***

Jul 15, 2019, 7:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: football parking

Jul 15, 2019, 7:31 PM

interestingly, the interactive parking map

https://www.jimapco.com/hosted/clemson/index.html?DB_OEM_ID=28510

shows the minimum donation required for C-1 is $900. Same for Brooks.
Lot 23 and Cherry Rd, both closer than C-1 are also min $900.

I guess at $800 you're lucky you're not in Lot 16 or NewSpring/SCM lots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 15, 2019, 7:37 PM

what youre reading is 2020 donation levels

Jul 15, 2019, 8:30 PM

Yep. Based on that interactive map, it looks like the donation amount for all giving levels will be going up next year.

This was announced last year

Jul 16, 2019, 7:31 AM

All IPTAY members were informed last year that donation levels are going up next year. It should surprise no one.

Jul 15, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: football parking ]

Ouch! Champion is going up $100.

Jul 15, 2019, 8:13 PM

Tailgating in a Decent spot is a big part of the game experience. I feel less people will eventually start attending games.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

softball stadium

Jul 15, 2019, 8:52 PM

my parking was also moved but came out ok. but you are right thatthe softball field was the worst decision as far as location ever. i think it will likely take future spaces as well. sticks out like a sore thumb where they squeezed it in. if you park behind it there is no view of stadium. even for softball if it had to go there it should have been back more toward the trees toward golf clubhouse. could have been the best in the nation in another location, d rad says best place for "synergy". i need to ask Dabo the definition of that . Ha... but a serious mistake you cannot correct now or ever..

If you’d have started walking when you started...

Jul 16, 2019, 7:34 AM

complaining, you’d have been there by now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jul 16, 2019, 7:35 AM

Parking is going to become Clemson's biggest challenge for donors over the next few years. Several lower-level IPTAY levels have already been eliminated from parking rights. It will get worse as space becomes more and more of a premium.

On the flip side, IPTAY donors should probably consider themselves lucky that parking passes are still complementary with your purchase of IPTAY membership and tickets. I suspect most other schools in the country have already started charging separately for parking. Given how much parking passes sell for on aftermarket sites, it's a huge perk for donors. And I guarantee you IPTAY is monitoring just how much those parking passes are worth in real dollars, just in case they decide to make it a new revenue stream.

Jul 16, 2019, 7:19 PM

it would be cheaper for me to pay the 20 bucks for c1 parking (general public) every day and buy two tickets on stubhub than donating at the champion level and going to all the games this season.

that is absurd

Ok, do it.

Jul 16, 2019, 7:30 PM

A larger portion of my family budget goes to parking and football. Have some cheese with your whine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jul 16, 2019, 8:52 PM

Proves IPTAY did me wrong. I donate $1000 and got moved from STI to LL - new lake lot across from Y beach

Jul 16, 2019, 9:25 PM

You got lucky. I got put on the other side of the lake. Have to take a boat and then a shuttle. By then, I wont remember where I was headed

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,174
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic