Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jeff Scott !!! The look says it all !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 4,218

Jeff Scott !!! The look says it all !

Mar 10, 2019, 4:54 PM

https://twitter.com/julian_040/status/1104543506591375366

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fleming is.......

Mar 10, 2019, 5:01 PM

the real deal! I watched his highligh film and he is dominating. His speed is off the charts. The other team seems to give up on him when he touches the ball because they know that they can’t catch him. He really needs to be a member of wru. Go get him cds and cjs!

Re: Fleming is.......

Mar 10, 2019, 5:07 PM

Fleming seems like a really elite prospect but judging players off highlight reels can often lead to inaccurate assumptions. Everybody looks good in highlight reels, it's why they're highlights.

Mar 10, 2019, 5:18 PM

“Seems like a really elite prospect”. I’m glad you agree with me because......you are correct, sir!

Mar 10, 2019, 5:20 PM

He’s clearly elite and consensus number 1 WR prospect among all major sites. He and DJU will look great in orange together (I hope).

Mar 10, 2019, 5:30 PM

Okay "seems like" was a poor operative choice. I was more just making a point about looking at highlights as a barometer for ability.

I agree 100%; highlights can be misleading.

Mar 10, 2019, 5:57 PM

The fact that we have offered him is much more telling. We have the best talent evaluators and developers in all of college football, and they obviously think he's pretty good. Honestly though, his highlights are impressive.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I agree 100%; highlights can be misleading.

Mar 10, 2019, 6:14 PM

Of course they are. Fleming is a total stud. I think I kind of hijacked this in a way I didn't intend to.

My point was mostly that the dumb dumbs in my office who saw DK Metcalf's combine and then watched a few highlights where his one trick pony 9 route worked and are convinced he should be a top 5 pick are in fact dumb dumbs.

Fleming reminds me a lot of Roscoe Crosby.

Mar 10, 2019, 7:36 PM

Size, speed, and athleticism. #1 WR in the country. A man among boys in HS.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Mar 10, 2019, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Fleming is....... ]

You can get a good idea of their skillset and athletic ability from the videos. Nothing is guaranteed, all players need coaching and development

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep!***

Mar 10, 2019, 12:08 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 4,218
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic