Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finally got our online grocery order thru to local Walmart for p/u tomorrow..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,441

Finally got our online grocery order thru to local Walmart for p/u tomorrow..

Apr 6, 2020, 9:48 AM

took couple days to get thru their system but won out when we changed stores in the Savannah area and went to p/u at front door option rather than desired delivery method.

Of course, they can sub on brands & delete items not in stock when their in-store picker is gathering it..

but we will be happy with that if we just get our large jar of Jif Crunchy Peanut Butter & can of Spam.

LOL & Go TiGERS ALL!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finally got our online grocery order thru to local Walmart for p/u tomorrow..

Apr 6, 2020, 10:45 AM

I hate give away my secret, but most of y’all are in the South: the Walmart brand, Great Value, has frozen sausage patties (blue bag) that are almost identical to McDonald’s. Very tasty!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finally got our online grocery order thru to local Walmart for p/u tomorrow..

Apr 6, 2020, 10:53 AM

Another tip...not sure if the same everywhere, but my local Walmart releases pick up slots at midnight for that day. So, you can go ahead and have your cart ready and then sign up for a time slot. We have usually been able to grab their first or second slot, which helps make sure we get most of our selections as shelves are usually restocked at night.

Apr 6, 2020, 11:21 AM

Same as our Walmart. Someone told me about getting a slot at midnight and my wife tried that night and was able to get a pickup time. I've also heard 12:01 but I don't know if it has to be one minute after midnight or not.

Apr 6, 2020, 11:47 AM

Have a friend whose parents in Houston were so proud that they figured out haw to do the online grocery shopping. When they called to see why their delivery had not been made they were told that they had ordered from a Kroger store in Kansas. Typical problems with old people and computers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL............For some reason that's hilarious!***

Apr 6, 2020, 12:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,441
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic