Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville

Sep 25, 2016, 11:22 AM

Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville

Sep 25, 2016, 11:31 AM

Going to be a battle in The Valley!

Sep 25, 2016, 11:36 AM

Agree! I don't get to go to many of the Clemson games, but I picked this one to go to prior to the season starting.

I will be there making as much noise as I can!

Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2016, 2:19 PM

We're favorites?!?!? I'm surprised that the hot streak Louisville is on didn't land them as road favorites. Nonetheless, it should be a great game.

Sep 25, 2016, 5:20 PM

I'm no gambler but I think Vegas gives three points to the home team so on a neutral field it would essentially be a pick 'em game.

I was thinking the same thing.

Sep 25, 2016, 5:56 PM

I can't wait for this game. I really think you'll test our defense. Not sure what offense of ours will show up. Should be a great game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2016, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville ]

Yes, I'm aware of that. But with all of the media attention you have been receiving and the margin of victory, I thought Vegas would have you all favored to win the game. But since my initial post the spread is down to -2 Clemson. Who knows what it will be by the end of the week once the pundits start talking and making cases for who they think we will win. This should be a good game for sure. Lamar Jackson is off the charts right now. Watson is now fully healthy. Last year, he was still trying to learn to trust his knee after surgery. I can't wait!

Sep 27, 2016, 8:12 AM

Looks like I didn't even have to wait till the end of the week. Louisville is favored now.

But the Louisville boreds say we are inferior...

Sep 25, 2016, 4:40 PM

I have the confuse.....

Re: But the Louisville boreds say we are inferior...

Sep 25, 2016, 5:14 PM

Tell the louie fans the record will show that we beat a team we was supposed to beat without any mention of Louie being a ferocious team that Clemson was suppose to be afraid of... But if I remember correctly, the OKlahoma fans felt that same thing before we beat them again last year;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the way that LJ's stats are touted

Sep 25, 2016, 5:17 PM

He is definitely a great player, but look at how they have kept him in when the game is WAAAAAAY out of hand and his stats get padded. Dabo would never do that. Even against FSU. No doubt Lamar Jackson is a great player, but he is not better than DW4.

And if you don't think LSU is not eyeing Petrino as a potential HC - with the lack of production they have had at the QB position for years and years....you got another thing coming. They don't view defense as a problem.

Message was edited by: BattlePhrogs Forever®

LSU is going after Muschamp

Sep 25, 2016, 5:59 PM

he learned a lot sucking at Florida and he is learning more not that he is sucking up Columbia. He is learning from all these mistakes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rosacea, Handles of Liquor and Wimmin, aside

Sep 26, 2016, 2:49 AM [ in reply to I love the way that LJ's stats are touted ]

Petrino would be a good hire at LSU.
Surely they'll go for Herman 1st, though.

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Line is now 2, gen pop loves Louisville

Sep 25, 2016, 9:01 PM

I think the smart money is on Clemson who the media will have you believe is a shell of itself from last year.

Re: Line is now 2, gen pop loves Louisville

Sep 26, 2016, 3:05 AM

Definitely agree with this. I think we win by 10. Louisville and the public get a wake up call.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Line is now 2, gen pop loves Louisville

Sep 26, 2016, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Line is now 2, gen pop loves Louisville ]

I'm going to wait until Thursday or Friday when UL is a 2-3 point favorite and take Clemson straight up to win.. If I bet on it at all. I really do think it will be down to the wire and whoever gets the breaks, turnovers, etc will come away with the win. I'm thinking 35-34 Clemson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw it open at 3 everywhere***

Sep 26, 2016, 9:10 AM

Re: I saw it open at 3 everywhere***

Sep 28, 2016, 12:25 PM

went to odds and Clemson is a 3 point favor as of 5 12;20.

Re: I saw it open at 3 everywhere***

Sep 29, 2016, 11:10 AM [ in reply to I saw it open at 3 everywhere*** ]

Guess I should have waited........when it went to +2 I jumped. Daymit watch it go to 5. Dez a bunch of folks luvs dem sum redbyrds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic