Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fans Behavior at Collegiate Football Games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Fans Behavior at Collegiate Football Games

Sep 28, 2020, 2:13 PM

I needed some entertainment so I went over to FGF to read some comments/meltdowns/firemuschamp threads and came across the following statement regarding behavior of fans at the stadium in Columbia:

"I know this type of behavior goes on all around college football from Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State. I have been to all these venues and it happens. They all call it the culture and family type atmosphere.
On the way out I spoke with a security person and they told me you only see a small part of how a lot of people conduct themselves. The portable jail house on wheels is full by the end of the first quarter and by the time the game ends they have to call in another portable jail house."

so I just want to know, any of you ever see any portable Jail houses lined up at Clemson games?
I live a ways away and have not been to nearly as many as the rest of you, so I thought I might
have missed those jail houses hiding somewhere. I'm guessing not =o)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fans Behavior at Collegiate Football Games

Sep 28, 2020, 2:22 PM

NOpe!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 2:23 PM

Never seen any at Clemson. The bigger question is who in the H/## are they to be offended by fan behavior? They are the biggest bunch of ###### in college football. It’s 2020, so they have a right to be offended too I suppose ????

Not me - have never seen any portable jails around........

Sep 28, 2020, 2:23 PM

campus on a football gameday. This just sounds like more BS coming from FGF because they can't criticize us on the field - have to dream up some BS.

Sep 28, 2020, 2:25 PM

This conversation between a security person and a fan is a perfect example of:

If you spend enough time around something absolutely horrible and miserable without another experience to compare it to, you start to think it's normal.

I have seen one fight at a Clemson game....

Sep 28, 2020, 2:37 PM

FSU was losing and two FSU fans started fighting amongst each other. Clemson fans broke them apart.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have attended games all across the country...

Sep 28, 2020, 2:39 PM

and the absolute worst fans I have encountered have been from Georgia, NC State, Maryland, and South Carolina.

Georgia has the most vile and repugnant fans on the planet. I will give them credit for one thing, they don't discriminate. They hate all opposing fans equally.

uof6s fans are effectively harmless. Just really deluded, ignorant, mouthy and, more often than not, highly intoxicated. That little jail on wheels of their is really more of a drunk tank.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I have attended games all across the country...

Sep 28, 2020, 2:43 PM

Worst I’ve experienced is ECU. But every school has the fans who bought a tee shirt at Walmart and anoints himself jerk fan of the month.

Sep 28, 2020, 2:52 PM

ECU is great as long as you are not on the I40 corridor between Rocky Mount and Burlington and/or packing suitcases. Arrrgggg!

Sep 29, 2020, 12:11 AM [ in reply to I have attended games all across the country... ]

Would replace miami for georgia. Been to a few of both and never had or saw alot of problems at Georgia. Been to what 3 or 4 games at Miami and it gets bad. I will say the most fights were cane on cane during the 58-0 game.

Sep 28, 2020, 3:13 PM

Has anybody got a picture of these portable jailhouses at USC ??

Sep 28, 2020, 3:16 PM

just google the student section... or south carolina dorm or Broad River Correctional Insistutue

Sep 28, 2020, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Fans Behavior at Collegiate Football Games ]

Is it on the same rail line as the cock-a-booses? They should be able to take them down the rail to jail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's one (pic).

Sep 28, 2020, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Fans Behavior at Collegiate Football Games ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Here's one (pic).

Sep 28, 2020, 4:18 PM

That would be Arkansas fans in that rig!

I thing it was Red Parker

Sep 28, 2020, 4:22 PM

Who told me once that the Tennessee fans were so bad that they threw babies in the aisles!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic