Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everybody should and can rest easy...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,231

Everybody should and can rest easy...

Dec 13, 2019, 12:34 AM

knowing Coach Venables will have had 3 weeks to draw up a plan and prepare the Defense and thus come the 28th of December you'll see a great game played by each and everyone of the Tiger defenders...Like always it will be another dominating performance

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I usually agree with your poasts

Dec 13, 2019, 6:09 AM

but rarely as strong as I agree with this one. Hope you are spot on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

and you can be sure that Ohio St will

Dec 13, 2019, 6:11 AM

have some new wrinkles to throw at us. 1st half will be close, 2nd half we will roll

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and you can be sure that Ohio St will

Dec 13, 2019, 7:16 AM

That's what I see as well.

Re: Everybody should and can rest easy...

Dec 3, 2020, 3:06 PM

I really hope that Day sticks to his " B1G " gameplan on offense and doesn't try anything new to meddle with our 3 weeks of gamefilm study .
If he do that , will be long day Kemosabe .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 13, 2019, 8:06 AM

What i've noticed when watching the couple games that Ohio State had early first half struggles is that they make very good adjustments at half and come out and dominate the second half. As evident against Wisc last weekend. We need to be prepared for a team that doesn't give up and plays a hard 60 minutes. I hope our guys are prepared for 60 minutes!! One disadvantage to playing some many guys on our roster every week is that the starters are maybe not used to the vigor of a full 60 minutes. Not only physically but mentally. I'm sure Coach V will have them well prepared as usual.

Dec 13, 2019, 8:19 AM

If they come out slow in the first half, we will score enough points to push them away from their run game. At that point, they will be at a disadvantage.

They will certainly fight for 60 minutes, but we will be ready. And if they are behind by 14 or more, their fight will be in vain.

Dec 13, 2019, 8:37 AM

Good point about making Ohio St. give up on their run game. We all know what Coach V does to teams once they are force to a pass only scheme, he turns the dogs loose and starts a heavy dose of blitz packages. It's pretty much over except for the crying by then.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 8:12 AM

I don't know that there will be a lot of rocket science in this game. OSU will try to test Clemson's front and run the ball. If Clemson can stop the run without bringing too many up front they will be in good shape and if they can't it will be a long day.

Sleepin' like a baby....

Dec 13, 2019, 9:38 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,231
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic