Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Predicting College Football’s Next 9 National Champions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,478

Predicting College Football’s Next 9 National Champions

May 11, 2016, 8:04 AM

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 4:56 pm

http://collegespun.com/college-spun-2/predicting-college-footballs-next-9-national-champions

"2016 – Clemson"!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Predicting College Football’s Next 9 National Champions

May 11, 2016, 8:09 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win more than 1 NC in the next 10 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks like same old ones but adding UFL, UGa, Texas

May 11, 2016, 8:27 AM

AND Clemson!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: looks like same old ones but adding UFL, UGa, Texas

May 13, 2016, 7:13 AM

UF and ugay get in based on their conference's reputation, although both have gifted players with little to show for it of late.

count me in***

May 11, 2016, 8:26 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: count me in***

May 11, 2016, 9:00 AM

I don't understand why they waste time with such a crock!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

That putz just named us because we have everything...

May 11, 2016, 9:00 AM

in place to win it all. I don't see that as much of a stretch.

Then he proceeds to rattle off eight of the most popular teams making sure to get at least one from each of the five power conferences with a few more SEC teams sprinkled in.

clickbait

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That putz ...

May 11, 2016, 11:05 AM

...well, at least he didn't spin the Dabo to Bama narrative. Which is actually surprising since he did talk about Saban's, Meyer's and Harbaugh's futures.

The one nagging doubt that HCDS himself planted (in my mind) was when discussing his new/restructured contract, he closed by saying "...this establishes him ... for the 'next few years'..." (or to that effect). But 'several years' ARE the words he used.

Thus, I am of the opinion that if the bama job opens and it's offered to him, he's gone. Perhaps the ONLY way he may stay is if he not only wins the natty in '17, but he repeats in '18 (and dare I even hope for a THREEPEAT in '19?!?!), THEN he may stay. But if he doesn't win it - even once - or more, I think he's headed to his alma mater.

ah, well, hayull, enough o' the mamby pamby, negative nelly fretting about the future!

Let's SPOT THE DANG BALL and get the 2017 season underway!!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

dumb article. Looking past 2018

May 11, 2016, 11:15 AM

Is useless. Adding Oregon in their is pretty dumb. They are done

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dumb article. Looking past 2018

May 11, 2016, 11:53 AM

thought it was pretty much what anyone who watches football could throw out there. I like the clemson 2016 and ND with meyer.

Other than that it is a crap shoot with all the big names anyone on this site could sprinkle in bama, ohio st, etc

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,478
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic