Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ordering Nat. Champ. Tickets via IPTAY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Ordering Nat. Champ. Tickets via IPTAY

Nov 28, 2018, 6:06 PM

GOT IT DONE!!! Thanks to Tigernetter "TigerPeets"

Has anyone tried to order through this (Pacolan)via the email sent out by IPTAY?

I can't get the thing to work. I put in my request for tickets but it goes to the cart as $0.00!!!

I don't want to miss the deadline but the application is awful - tells one to "click the go to cart button" from a screen which does not have "the cart button"!! Help. 11:59 approaches!

Message was edited by: TigJam®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will be 0.00 until we win the 1st game and are headed to

Nov 28, 2018, 6:12 PM

Calif...then your card will be charged

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It will be 0.00 until we win the 1st game and are headed to

Nov 28, 2018, 6:20 PM

Thanks, but when I try to finalize the order (it calls me by name) I get some drivel about "cookies" and it asks me to set up a new account!!???

Call the ticket office 1st thing tomorrow morn (800) CLEMSON

Nov 28, 2018, 7:22 PM

and tell them you had a problem. I ordered from their site several years ago, showed the order went through but it didn't. I always call now. Called them yesterday and ordered over the phone. Got my conformation email just a few minutes later. Hey, this is Clemson. They're not gonna turn down any money.

Don't panic.

Nov 28, 2018, 6:12 PM

It comes up as zero dollars. They won't charge your credit card until we actually qualify for whatever bowl game(s) you ordered.

You should, however, get an email confirmation when you are done.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Well, other than that, Mrs. Lincoln....how was the play?"

Re: Don't panic.

Nov 28, 2018, 6:15 PM

Here is all it shows on the order: 2018 Clemson Football Bowl Game Request Application

New Application - This item is currently in the shopping cart.

The cart does not describe what I ordered nor does it ask for any credit card info. ???

Nov 28, 2018, 6:30 PM

TigJam

Call me I can help you.

I had the same problem last year

Matt Peets 843-812-7818

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't panic. ]

It doesn't ask for CC info until the end..keep going..you can't accidentally order wrong. Price wont show either. Just keep going...trust the process LOL ; )

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 6:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't panic. ]

You got to click on the cart and check out

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ordering Nat. Champ. Tickets via IPTAY

Nov 28, 2018, 10:23 PM

The system absolutely sucks! I get so frustrated with it every year.

Twice it told me it thought I was bot and made me complete a puzzle to keep going. Once is made me start over. It said "hello my name" but then at check out didn't have my information the first time.

It's a horrible, horrible system.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic