Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does Fields being suspended cause tremendous anxiety
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,329

Does Fields being suspended cause tremendous anxiety

Sep 29, 2018, 5:51 AM

In any of you? We are already thin at that position and his absence worries me. Dungey is an exceptional QB and they have been very successful this year. I’m a worry wart by nature so I’d love to hear what any of you think?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anxiety? Yes. Tremendous? No.

Sep 29, 2018, 5:54 AM

We’re going to get a good look at McMichael and Goodrich and see just how much they’re ready to contribute this year.

I also think BV knows this so he’ll have some coverages to help those guys out if they need it.

But worst case, I think we’ll be able to outscore them if we have to.

Never let them see you sweat.***

Sep 29, 2018, 6:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

At 250 lbs (and getting smaller)

Sep 29, 2018, 6:05 AM

That’s easier said than done in September

Re: Does Fields being suspended cause tremendous anxiety

Sep 29, 2018, 6:59 AM

Maybe for the other team in that their get out of jail pass interference card won't be there on demand.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2018, 7:23 AM

They’ve played nobody this year. Will be a significant step up in competition for Syracuse today

Sep 29, 2018, 8:10 AM

Not really. I think Dungey is a bigger threat to run than pass. I was just looking at QBR by ESPN for all QBs this year. Trevor Lawrence is 10th. Dungey didn't even make the top 50. And they have played some very weak teams. Dungey's experience is an asset for them, but no way is he going to light us up down the field consistently. I'm more concerned about RB screens which will be covered by LBs or D-linemen.

Sep 29, 2018, 8:54 AM

It bothers me because I don't think that our cb #20 is ready. After that it's all untested fr talent. Also, I think that their tall wr (Justice?) is a quality wr.

Sep 29, 2018, 8:54 AM

It bothers me because I don't think that our cb #20 is ready. After that it's all untested fr talent. Also, I think that their tall wr (Justice?) is a quality wr.

They just need to stick to their receiver longer than normal. Forget run support

Sep 29, 2018, 8:56 AM

We have DL amd LBs to shut down run game. Don’t get fooled lookin into backfield

Sep 29, 2018, 9:15 AM

I think it'll be a little stressful at first since their O-line will be fresh to block for Dungey but with our front 7 depth, they will wear down and we'll get more penetration as the game progresses. This will cause Dungey to get the ball out quicker and thus will force him into tough throws. Also, McMichael and Goodrich are wanting to make statements (similar to how Terrell made a statement last year as a true freshman). Next men up!

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,329
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic