Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone here ever poast on Bama message boreds?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 2,507

Does anyone here ever poast on Bama message boreds?

Jul 3, 2019, 10:05 AM

This is, or is not, worth a browse.

https://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309604&page=4

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oh boy, not a good look for a former Clemson fan who is

Jul 3, 2019, 10:08 AM

officially separated and estranged from Clemson University Clemson81to85

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Oh boy, not a good look for a former Clemson fan who is

Jul 3, 2019, 10:11 AM

I'm on there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That bored has one sorry excuse

Jul 3, 2019, 10:26 AM

For Tide fans, if ever such was possible. To think I grew up a Tide fan, too. Sheesh...am I ever fortunate to have escaped such drivel.

I recall crying whenever the Tide lost a game...I couldn't handle it. Now, I'll cry tears of joy when Clemson pounds the ever-lovin elephant k-rap out of them...again...and again...and again. Excuses aren't reasons...they're simply character flaws and a lack of graciousness and humility. And strong character sustains...weak...doesn't. Bama is weak. For the foreseeable future, Bama is behind before kick-off.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Good luck to you folks in 2019, but you won't need it."

Jul 3, 2019, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Oh boy, not a good look for a former Clemson fan who is ]

I fully expect Bama to be in the title game and probably win it.

Hey Lucy, you has some 'esplainin' to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I also told my Bama friend that Alabama will win many more

Jul 3, 2019, 10:22 AM

titles in the future than we will ever play for."

Say what?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Maybe 81to85 had another moments of separations...

Jul 3, 2019, 10:29 AM

and estrangements brought on by the TAY-HIGH anxieties?

Cood happen.

what a sissy boy. BOO THIS MAN!!!!***

Jul 3, 2019, 10:32 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

Jul 3, 2019, 10:34 AM

Thirded

Jul 3, 2019, 11:19 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Trying to make a point without getting banned. It is a

Jul 3, 2019, 11:01 AM [ in reply to "Good luck to you folks in 2019, but you won't need it." ]

whole different approach than just blasting them like I do on here. When you go on someone else's board, you have to do that a bit.

I am not estranged from Clemson University. I wish you could get over that mistake of a post I made. I'm sure you are over it, but are just having too much fun with it. Some people enjoy having fun at others' expense so carry on. It does get old coming on here and trying to post good things only to have you come back with that. for that reason alone, I'm trying to post less. So you will win eventually.

I will probably change my screen name for other boards now that you are following me there, so I will concede that as well. Nobody will ever define my Clemson support for that one post that was made for completely non-athletic reasons. As long as you are anonymous, you can have fun with it. The other person that was having fun with it the most, lost their anonymity and t-mailed me instantly to bury the hatchet. Since he was the only one with a hatchet, I told him that was up to him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Booooooooooooo***

Jul 3, 2019, 11:06 AM

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I know, maybe you should come back after your balls drop?

Jul 3, 2019, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Trying to make a point without getting banned. It is a ]

More importantly, you're having as much difficulty explaining yourself as you are determining which poster linked that thread, because it wasn't me, nor would I follow an imp such as you anywhere.

Maybe you should practice integrity, here & there, seems to be the right thing to do, but that would seem difficult for you?

You only ever have to tell it once, if you live that way.

Re: I know, maybe you should come back after your balls drop?

Jul 3, 2019, 12:49 PM

So another person on an apology tour. Grow a pair dude!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know, maybe you should come back after your balls drop?

Jul 3, 2019, 12:51 PM

We've all said things that we've regretted

Jul 3, 2019, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Trying to make a point without getting banned. It is a ]

usually on a whim or off the tongue without thinking it through. I can't imagine turning my back on my University like that and announcing to the world that I was officially cutting ties with all things Clemson. Even more, it was clearly premeditated and thought out. Probably took quite a few minutes to write. I see that as more of an official declaration than a "mistake." Furthermore you can't expect people to just forget that you wrote all of that and published it on a Clemson message board or pretend that it never happen and it's all good now.

The Clemson family is so mean and insensitive

Jul 3, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Oh boy, not a good look for a former Clemson fan who is ]

I’m ashamed of you people. Wanting to win sports games and whatnot

Re: Does anyone here ever poast on Bama message boreds?

Jul 3, 2019, 10:25 AM

I guess the O310 State guy forgot that Duke beat their opponent in the B1G title game by 2 touchdowns at Northwestern.

This thread is pathetic. I hope we hammer them harder in our

Jul 3, 2019, 10:30 AM

Next meeting. Still pumping themselves about their “tough” schedule

Wahhh, we have a free pass. Haha good lord you can smell the sec arrogance on that thread.

The worst poster they have over there is that big 10 tide fan. What a bandwagon loser. You should have seen his predictions before the game last year

Looks like we’ll have to deliver a few more beat downs before they pull their heads out of their #####

Granted co94 has made a lot of bad threads over the years

Jul 3, 2019, 10:32 AM

but to call this particular thread "pathetic" seems a little harsh.

Haha.. you know I mean the Bama thread ***

Jul 3, 2019, 10:33 AM

Re: Haha.. you know I mean the Bama thread ***

Jul 3, 2019, 10:35 AM

^^Stuttering can be cured...

Jul 3, 2019, 10:38 AM

Be good to yourself...and your listeners! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are you on a bama bored...

Jul 3, 2019, 11:06 AM

coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Reading through those Bama posts

Jul 3, 2019, 11:38 AM

2 things jump out at me. 1) same ol’ Bama tired garbage. Now I’m not 18-22 any longer, but I do remember what being 18-22 is like. Having been a college athlete I will state that any college athlete that goes into a Championship of any kind and is “tired”, well they are either sick, or badly out of shape, or their training was grossly mismanaged. Maybe Bama shoulda played more players during the season? The tired garbage is an excuse. It’s on them to not be tired, if they were tired it was their fault. 2) The weather in Miami was hot and humid. This is just a bold faced lie. Yes it’s Miami, but it’s Miami in late December. The temperature was in the mid 70’s. Any Bama team that can’t handle a football game played in those conditions, is a bunch of pansies. It’s just more excuses.
Bama wasn’t ready, it’s Bama’s fault that Bama wasn’t ready, end of story.

it was the minnow arrows.***

Jul 3, 2019, 11:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is he a coot or is NAT back from the deaded?***

Jul 3, 2019, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Why are you on a bama bored... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anyone here ever poast on Bama message boreds?

Jul 3, 2019, 11:24 AM

This is just their normal arrogance. I sure wish that Clemson 81to85 would quit kissing their ### and speak for himself and not all of our fans. We not only beat them for the second time, but could have scored more (if necessary). Going on another board and sucking up and berating our conference is not becoming. Stating that Bama will win more championships in the future than anyone else is stupid, in todays playoff setup with the parity of football.

Not to mention Saban is on his way out. His decline has

Jul 3, 2019, 11:36 AM

Begun

Remember Bama before Nicky? What a powerhouse

If I want monkey-brained opinions, I'd rather go to the zoo***

Jul 3, 2019, 12:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Did not know they could read.***

Jul 3, 2019, 6:40 PM

Replies: 30
| visibility 2,507
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic