Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There is absolutely no way SCAR beats NCSU. It wont be close
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

There is absolutely no way SCAR beats NCSU. It wont be close

Jul 11, 2017, 2:32 PM

either.

The Wolfpack returns the bulk of its starters from a team that finished on fire and was a handful of plays away from being 10-3. 8 Offensive Starters return for State, including Jaylen Samuels & Ryan Finely. Edge rusher Bradley Chubb is one of the best in the Country, and could have come out and been a high draft pick, but chose to return for his senior season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

that moran Doeren will find a way to lose. mark it down.

Jul 11, 2017, 2:44 PM

the focus for their ENTIRE season will be gameplanning for us. we are their homecoming game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: that moran Doeren will find a way to lose. mark it down.

Jul 11, 2017, 2:52 PM

I don't think it's possible,even for him, to screw up that game. Mustypants has the same OL he had last year and they are terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he screwed up and lost to 3-9 ECU last year. so, it is possible.

Jul 11, 2017, 2:56 PM

the dude is an idiot, and then he get sooooo mad.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

+1 for "mustypants" lol***

Jul 11, 2017, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: that moran Doeren will find a way to lose. mark it down. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Doeren is an imbecile to be sure....

Jul 11, 2017, 3:02 PM [ in reply to that moran Doeren will find a way to lose. mark it down. ]

but NC State is better across the board compared to $CU. Doeren will have to make a number of boneheaded coaching decisions to pi$$ this one away which, sadly, is entirely possible which is $CU's only real chance of winning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Doeren is an imbecile to be sure....

Jul 11, 2017, 10:14 PM

Yeah? So was UNC two years ago.

How'd that turn out for them?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good call....***

Sep 4, 2017, 5:37 PM [ in reply to that moran Doeren will find a way to lose. mark it down. ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yea im not understanding the line for the gm

Jul 11, 2017, 2:57 PM

ncsu a superior team and by a wide margin

Vegas knows that no one will work harder than Jackie Bentley this offseason...

Jul 11, 2017, 3:34 PM

And the wuffies are not that much better, if at all, than the coots.

Expect a close nail biter that NCST SOMEHOW, SOME WAY finds a way to win LATE in the 4th qtr. by a score of 41-13.

~JKB

Re: There is absolutely no way SCAR beats NCSU. It wont be close

Jul 11, 2017, 3:06 PM

Wolfpack has a top 5 D-Line this year. I think it'll be a blowout. IMO, NC State is the 3rd biggest threat to us this year behind FSU and Auburn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They beat UNC a couple years ago

Jul 11, 2017, 3:08 PM

You just never know early in the season.

UNCheat beat themselves...

Jul 11, 2017, 3:15 PM

with three unbelievably stupid turnovers in the red zone and Fedora followed that up with some of the most ignorant play calling imaginable. That loss was on Fedora and Marquise Williams. The Holes should have won that game by at least three scores.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NCSU is capable of doing that as well

Jul 11, 2017, 4:49 PM

Especially early in the season.

Yes...they are***

Jul 11, 2017, 5:22 PM

Jul 11, 2017, 3:13 PM

That's what I thought two years ago when the played the Heels, and Tennessee last year. But they somehow managed to win those--one of very few they did. SCAR always seems to manage to win at least one game they have no business even being close on paper.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

usually due to spurlid

Jul 11, 2017, 4:11 PM

last yr and yr before was what u should expect... win 1-2 tight ones and lose all the rest

NCSU will look like they have never played a football game

Jul 11, 2017, 6:15 PM

in their lives.

You're right. It won't be close. Just not in the way we would hope for.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your feathers are showing***

Jul 11, 2017, 10:04 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Hey, don't let the handle and pulse rate fool you.

Jul 11, 2017, 10:21 PM

I can sing space odyssey with the best of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZNS7tYoWUk&sns=em

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For some reason the NC schools always find a way to lose

Jul 11, 2017, 10:00 PM

to the Coots in these non conference games.

I'll believe it when I see it ... SCAR has owned NCSU & UNC

Jul 12, 2017, 9:12 AM

in recent history.

On paper, NC State should win.

Will they? We'll see.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. No way UNC should have lost to the OBS his last

Jul 12, 2017, 2:11 PM

year in Cootlumbia either, but they found a way to get it done. Thank goodness the Wuffies choked the game away against us, or we quite possibly never play for the Natty. Although I think if that had happened, the Pitt loss would not have happened, we needed a wakeup call. NC State made us think it was our Destiny not to lose, but Pitt game showed different. And then, they all lived Happily Ever After! At least until the start of next season. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought that with UNC 2 yrs ago (a 11-1 reg season team!)

Jul 12, 2017, 2:14 PM

Somehow the tarholes blew that game by nit running their stud rb, and it was their only loss in the reg season. And this was the same scar team that lost to The Citadel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 4, 2017, 5:33 PM

Swing and a huge miss on this thread title!!!! Yeah yeah. I know. Coot this, coot that, 56-7, national Champs, yada yada yada. No need to pull out the pitchforks and torches. I'm going I'm going.

Sep 4, 2017, 5:35 PM

Nah man, hang around. Let's talk reality about the game. You come over here to troll then wanna run. Try manning up here & own up to the fact that NCSU did everything to give the game away

Sep 4, 2017, 5:42 PM

Our game plan on defense was to keep everything in front of us. New starters and new faces in the depth. Didn't want those young guys thinking much. That allowed them to dink and dunk down the field and run up the stat line with short passes. The only thing that will ever matter is the scoreboard though. I book marked this thread 2 months ago because I knew what the results would be. They didn't give jack away. We took it by making the plays we needed to make when we needed to make them.

Sep 4, 2017, 5:48 PM

Oh I see. So it was all about that gameplan. You talking about the same gameplan that gave up 28 points despite 2 turnovers? And you do realize your offense only scored 14 points on its own right?

Sep 4, 2017, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Re: There is absolutely no way SCAR beats NCSU. It wont be close ]

Oh and as far as you "knew" what the result of the game would be...you're real convincing there seeing how you didn't comment on the original thread. Ever wonder why your fan base is so laughed at?

lol, what was Mushchamp's Game plan against Clemson?

Sep 4, 2017, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: There is absolutely no way SCAR beats NCSU. It wont be close ]

Don't get Bentley killed ?

You coots are all the same, you just don't understand the material

Sep 4, 2017, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: There is absolutely no way SCAR beats NCSU. It wont be close ]

You seem to not know the game of football very well so it's time for you to get educated. Whenever a team out gains it's opponent 500 to 250 and still manages to lose it is always because they beat themselves. NC St was better. Y'all got away with one. The stats are very much in their favor with the exception of turnovers. I would not be excited at all if my team got a victory the way yours did and then come on your Daddy's message board to talk trash. Your team was held to like 30 yards rushing and your hero Joke Bentley barely passed for 200 against a secondary breaking in new players. There is nothing for you to be proud of. You guys were dominated in every way except the score. Your defense sucks. Go back to your fantasy gamecock forum.

Message was edited by: CootSmackdown16

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2017, 7:00 PM

This is like trying to teach a chicken algebra. All they do is cluck and flap their wings. I watch the game , and NC State self-destructed for literally no reason. Their coach sucks, in the players are mentally soft. They should've hung "fiddy" on South Carolina, instead they chocked and got beat. That's what the Wolfpack does ...

Are you looking for affirmation from big brother?

Sep 4, 2017, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: There is absolutely no way SCAR beats NCSU. It wont be close ]

Ok, you did good, little brother.

Now, go set down and stop bothering the big boys of college football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2017, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: There is absolutely no way SCAR beats NCSU. It wont be close ]

Have fun with your #### drills.

Loser.

Sep 4, 2017, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: There is absolutely no way SCAR beats NCSU. It wont be close ]

I'm re-watching the game as we speak. Three things are obvious:
1. Your DL is slow and gets no pressure
2. Your OL is holding on for dear life
3. Jake Bentley is a BAD passer. Were it not for his knack for the game and his running ability, you would have zero offense.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic