Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do y'all think Dabo will play Nolan Turner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Do y'all think Dabo will play Nolan Turner

Dec 21, 2020, 12:32 PM

in the 2nd half or just let him sit out the entire game since it will be a blowout by the end of the 2nd quarter? I'm thinking it would be wise to just let him sit and not risk injury or another targeting call against the nutnecklaces, aka our first round bye.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No, he'll be needing the practice for next season...***

Dec 21, 2020, 12:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do y'all think Dabo will play Nolan Turner

Dec 21, 2020, 12:40 PM

You are too confident about the OSU game. They have been scheming and practicing to beat Clemson for a long, long time. The CU Tigers status sticking in their craws and you must recognize that fact. We need to be emotionally prepared to play that squad on 1/1/21 PM. My guess is NT will play when needed and that could be the entire 2nd half.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those morans can scheme and practice all they want...

Dec 21, 2020, 12:47 PM

Clemson by a million.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Those morans can scheme and practice all they want...

Dec 21, 2020, 1:03 PM

Right, them boys have been “scheming” to beat Clemson since 1978 and they haven’t beat us yet. They certainly don’t have the secondary to hang with Clemson. Fields throws three INT’s against Indiana because Indiana put pressure on him.. he may throw 5 against venable’s defense. There’s literally miss matches ALL over the field in our favor and to think we more than likely get a healthy Ngata and Ladson back? This is a no brainer.. Clemson BIG!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 1:05 PM

Silence JazzyJizz!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 1:09 PM

Hey bro, did my post about ND come out to be spot on or what man? Tune in a little more often and learn a thing or two lol

Dec 21, 2020, 1:12 PM

Me thinks Jizzy = PeeDeeSwamp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 7:13 AM

Me thinks Jizzy = PeeDeeSwamp

Hmmm...

Might be on to something...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Virtue signalling, Dawn Staley ball washer of 2 Notch Road****

Dec 21, 2020, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Those morans can scheme and practice all they want... ]

Dec 21, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Those morans can scheme and practice all they want... ]

Right, them boys have been “scheming” to beat Clemson since 1978 and they haven’t beat us yet. They certainly don’t have the secondary to hang with Clemson. Fields throws three INT’s against Indiana because Indiana put pressure on him.. he may throw 5 against venable’s defense. There’s literally miss matches ALL over the field in our favor and to think we more than likely get a healthy Ngata and Ladson back? This is a no brainer.. Clemson BIG!

Dec 21, 2020, 12:41 PM

First off don't assume it's going to be a blow-out.OSU will be ready to play.

Dec 21, 2020, 12:44 PM

Turner made the game winning play in the last seconds of the matchup last year. He will be in for all the second half. Count on it.

We will beat Bama by 4 TDs in the natty.***

Dec 21, 2020, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Do y'all think Dabo will play Nolan Turner ]

We gotta beat Ohst first.

Dec 21, 2020, 6:14 PM

Oh man, I made myself LOL real hard with that one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 21, 2020, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Do y'all think Dabo will play Nolan Turner ]

Do you see what Venables does the second time he sees an offense. He smothers them. They haven’t changed their offensive tendencies and he sees it. These boys will be ready. And ain’t no JK Dobbins over there to bail them out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 9:33 PM

Did you not just see what Serman did against Northwestern. Oh wait that was against Northwestern lmfao.

Dec 21, 2020, 12:44 PM

Why don’t we consult TerrierBuckeye, since he went to Wofford (far superior intellect). He has a lot of admiration for Dabo so you know his opinion is spot on like it was here:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Dabo-has-absolutely-broken-the-nut-necklaces-on-11-warriors-2041585?start=15&tstart=0

Dec 21, 2020, 5:53 PM

Dabo's planning to get the young'ns reps in garbage time so NT has already begun his preparations for the Reese's senior bowl. Admirable because with an NFL career highly unlikely, I heard he's also beginning his Edward Jones orientation on January 3rd so he can sell you old rednecks overpriced life insurance.

Did I do it right?

Dec 21, 2020, 6:21 PM

This you?

Dec 21, 2020, 6:59 PM

That's Brent Venables' meth dealer, not me.

But notice the redneck prevention system this guy equips? Some of y'all should take notes since TLaw's having little influence.

Dec 21, 2020, 7:15 PM

All people from Ohio look the same so nice try.

If you decide to move back to Ohio, let me know and I will send some Ohio rejects to help you pack.

Dec 21, 2020, 8:38 PM

I moved to the better Carolina, don't worry.

Dec 21, 2020, 8:43 PM

I hear great things about their Gov.

FTLOG, somebody put a whole in this M-F'er****

Dec 21, 2020, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Do y'all think Dabo will play Nolan Turner ]

Someone mentioned Saban and Bama

Dec 21, 2020, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Do y'all think Dabo will play Nolan Turner ]

Nick Saban actually mentioned before Dabo that it was going to be screwy to grade different teams based on the smaller sample size of games. He, like Dabo said it mattered within each respective conferences.

Just saying, it's not just one coach pointing it out.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not happy with the way he represented Clemson...

Dec 21, 2020, 12:47 PM

on that play. Even wild animals show composure, he should have know better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Final Warning***

Dec 21, 2020, 12:51 PM

for thread jacking!

Agree. Those lions stalking those weak gazelles at least

Dec 21, 2020, 12:51 PM [ in reply to I’m not happy with the way he represented Clemson... ]

give the gazelle a short running start.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Dec 21, 2020, 1:10 PM

You best believe that Ohio State is no Notre Dame and remember last year.

Agreed...

Dec 21, 2020, 1:10 PM

ND is much better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 21, 2020, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Do y'all think Dabo will play Nolan Turner ]

VD - This trolling thing just isn’t for you. Why don’t you try Pokémon Go or Grinder.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic