Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Live pd officially cancelled
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Live pd officially cancelled

Jun 10, 2020, 10:13 PM

Idk what to even say anymore. The program showed some of the tough situations cops are put in EVERYDAY and the good work they do. What a shame I guess we can’t show police officers doing good work, that would be against the narrative. Are some cops bad? Yeah. But the vast majority are indeed good people despite what the wackos in this country say

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Live pd officially cancelled

Jun 10, 2020, 10:16 PM

I thought that show was for USC reunions? They are losing everything.

Jun 10, 2020, 10:21 PM

Richland county had the best department on the show. Clemson’s own Darrell Barry is a officer with them

Jun 10, 2020, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Live pd officially cancelled ]

Tillman kill usc and opened Clemson.

This is some #########. Really really sad and disapointing

Jun 10, 2020, 10:19 PM

where we are right now. Unreal how so many are totally intimidated into total submission. We live in a country of #######.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: This is some #########. Really really sad and disapointing

Jun 10, 2020, 11:43 PM

Candy A$$ pusssies at that!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2020, 10:28 PM

One of my favorite shows. I loved seeing so many of the perps wearing gamecock shirts!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo***

Jun 10, 2020, 10:49 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2020, 10:54 PM

Are all the monuments in Washington DC gonna be torn down next?

Yes, the cultural relevance of Live PD and DC monuments are

Jun 11, 2020, 6:06 PM

precisely the same now that I think about it. I wonder what will come from this?

Jun 10, 2020, 10:56 PM

I saw one episode on a charter bus while chaperoning a high school trip. People in garnet were being arrested with Willy B in the background. I understand if i saw that once I basically saw the whole series.

Dirtpeckers are rejoicing everywhere.***

Jun 10, 2020, 11:02 PM

Might have something to do with this

Jun 10, 2020, 11:03 PM

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200608/austin-area-police-chase-ends-in-death-as-lsquolive-pdrsquo-cameras-roll

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Javier_Ambler

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Might have something to do with this

Jun 10, 2020, 11:33 PM

######## it has everything to do with the sick anti police movement going on and this cultural revolution and you freakin know it. Stop trying to justify it.

Jun 10, 2020, 11:46 PM

######## it has everything to do with the sick anti police movement going on and this cultural revolution and you freakin know it. Stop trying to justify it.

Stop trying to justify the revolution? lol Can’t hide racism can you?

Jun 11, 2020, 12:26 AM

LOL. “The revolution.” You guys are ridiculous. Civil war is more like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 10, 2020, 11:53 PM [ in reply to Might have something to do with this ]

The drivers handbook do say that you must dim your headlights to all on coming traffic. I never have a problem with that bc my vehicles does it for me, and it brightens them again after the oncoming traffic has gone by!!! Also if someone is following me with their bright lights on, my mirrors will dim the bright lights from my mirrors, inside and outside mirrors!!!

Re: Might have something to do with

Jun 10, 2020, 11:58 PM

My son got pulled over on an interstate for not dimming his lights. Apparently that’s a trait of a drunk driver. Judge cancelled the ticket.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Might have something to do with

Jun 11, 2020, 12:11 PM

Its definitely a trait of a drunk driver. Its also a traffic law just like all the rest of the traffic laws.

The missing kids segment did have some success in locating

Jun 11, 2020, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Might have something to do with this ]

lost kids.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's total ########.

Jun 11, 2020, 12:20 AM [ in reply to Might have something to do with this ]

He is not dead because he failed to dim his headlights.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jun 11, 2020, 12:43 AM [ in reply to Might have something to do with this ]

The PO should be punished if he used excessive force. I don’t know all of the facts. I sure don’t trust the media. I agree their bad cops of all races. When we continue to create a climate of hate these kinds of incidents will continue to happen. More violent protest want help, renaming buildings want help. It’s going to take hard work and open honest communication to make any serious changes in our society. Words like tolerance, understanding, love, compassion, forgiveness and Trust will need to be the key words if we really want change. The Hate speech must stop and the media has to stop stirring things up causing people to get angry and defensive.

And we have to stop digging up dirt on our neighbors and people from the past. Some things we are going to put behind us.

I honestly do know if it will happen. There are to many people that just can’t let it go.

God have mercy on a sick nation.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2020, 11:36 PM

that sucks, how are you little sociopaths going to get your jollies now?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2020, 11:41 PM

My question is this, what would happen if all cops just said screw this job and let the public protect themselves and quit their job as a police officer. Just leave their badges on a desk and walk away???

Jun 11, 2020, 12:03 AM

Don't quit, Gibbs! We need you!

Didn’t that Show hold cops accountable?

Jun 11, 2020, 12:02 AM

I mean what cop is going to do something stupid on live TV? Thought that’s what they wanted. Why would they want it canceled?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn’t that Show hold cops accountable?

Jun 11, 2020, 2:17 AM

They killed a guy on live TV.

Re: Didn’t that Show hold cops accountable?

Jun 11, 2020, 11:51 AM

happytiger21 exactly!

Many think that the guy would still be alive had the "live tv" not distracted the cop and possibly incited him.

Jun 11, 2020, 12:19 AM

Just think about the people who lost their jobs because that show was canceled. It’s a shame that we are having all of these knee jerk reactions. I hope and pray people will start to have a voice of reason and think about their actions. We need more communication and less protest and violence. Less attacks against good men like Dabo and Clemson University.

It’s sad people can’t see that they are being used like puppets for causes supported only by Hate groups from all races. These groups main goal is to keep the majority of people from getting along. Most people just want to get along and live in safe towns, cities and countries. We just want peace. If we did away with anything, I am for dismantling the media like ESPN and other news organizations like CNN. They rarely check facts they print what they want. It does not matter if it’s true or false, or an out and out lie. It sales which is sad. I say it’s time to boycott them and their advertisers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are people who gain from this turmoil, by dividing us

Jun 11, 2020, 12:26 AM

and pitting us against one another. Right now, they are winning and all of us are losing.

- H. L. Mencken

Re: There are people who gain from this turmoil, by dividing us

Jun 11, 2020, 12:53 AM

Some of the wisest words spoken. You are right we are the losers black, white, Mexican’s as well as other races.

They goal is to take down our current President too!

Re: There are people who gain from this turmoil, by dividing us

Jun 11, 2020, 5:57 PM

Some of the wisest words spoken. You are right we are the losers black, white, Mexican’s as well as other races.

They goal is to take down our current President too!

No, that would simply be a fringe benefit

What kind of mentally deficient people watch that voyeuristic garbage anyway?***

Jun 11, 2020, 2:17 AM

Re: What kind of mentally deficient people watch that voyeuristic garbage anyway?***

Jun 11, 2020, 2:23 AM

Yeah the media and the ####### and this is a civil war and police are good and police are bad and this guy is no saint and blah blah blah Tillman. That show sucked, it is/wasracist and it should have never been on tv. Here is to the new day dawning. You backward a s s jackholes can now deal.

Re: What kind of mentally deficient people watch that voyeuristic garbage anyway?***

Jun 11, 2020, 2:24 AM [ in reply to What kind of mentally deficient people watch that voyeuristic garbage anyway?*** ]

Yeah the media and the ####### and this is a civil war and police are good and police are bad and this guy is no saint and blah blah blah Tillman. That show sucked, it is/wasracist and it should have never been on tv. Here is to the new day dawning. You backward a s s jackholes can now deal.

Jun 11, 2020, 6:58 AM

For what's it worth,I was told some of these "arrest" were staged.
That being said ,it sure made for some fun evenings watching some of these morons trying to get out
of whatever the situation they got themselves into.

Jun 11, 2020, 12:08 PM

I am a retired police officer and I agree with you. People are looking at this situation entirely wrong. No profession is fool proof. Mistakes will be made. Doctors will make mistakes and people will die. Truck drivers will make mistakes and people will die. Auto mechanics will make mistakes and people will die. No profession can be held to the standard if perfection. When mistakes, or outright abuses, do occur then each must be dealt with in a fair and just manner. If a pattern emerges, it must be dealt with. People die in police custody regularly. Statistically, the racial death rate matches the racual incarceration rate. Any death must be investigated and justice must be served, but just because the one who dies is black does not mean racism was a factor.

Jun 11, 2020, 1:41 PM

Can't have anything out there contradicting the left's propaganda that all cops are evil racists who need to be defunded. This will make it easier to dehumanize them like they already to do all conservatives and Christians. Que the usual leftists to tell us it's all in our imagination.

Jun 11, 2020, 5:51 PM

A few days ago the show "Cops" was also cancelled due to the current leftist tantrums.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic