Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Drug Test Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Drug Test Question

Jan 3, 2019, 1:36 PM

Was the entire team tested? or was this a random test of only a few players? I read somewhere only 10 guys were tested and, of course, 3 tested positive. Is this correct? That is a high percentage, and almost has to be something distributed through S&C or the salt bath... I hope it was the entire team tested...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good question

Jan 3, 2019, 1:42 PM

Hope someone knows

Re: Drug Test Question

Jan 3, 2019, 1:44 PM

Per Clemson AD Dan Radakovich: "I think this year there were 18 or 19 randomly selected. We send a roster over. They randomly select the people, come on campus, do the tests, and that’s about the extent of our involvement with it”

Didn't DRad say 18-20

Jan 3, 2019, 1:44 PM

?

Re: Didn't DRad say 18-20

Jan 3, 2019, 2:24 PM

So of 18, 19, or 20 - we had 3 that aren't particularily in the same team or friend groups test positive for the same banned substance at trace amounts? That's a crazy high percentage! Especially if Clemson does their own test randomly throughout the season as well and it has never come up. Seems almost like sabatoge! But that salt bath is mightly fishy as well. I know there are more experienced minds than mine working on this, and I hope they find the source, and can clear these guys at some point! Particularly a point before Monday night!

Bottom line right now is Dabo isn't and shouldn't focus his energy on this. But when this game is over I predict there will be answers because Dabo is going to focus on it, and push to find out what exactly happened and make sure it doesn't happen again!

Jan 3, 2019, 2:26 PM

All 3 have already been ruled out for Monday night. Nothing will happen fast enough to change their eligibility for this game.

Dex said they all 3 had the same locker code***

Jan 3, 2019, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Didn't DRad say 18-20 ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard him say that also. What does that mean?

Jan 3, 2019, 3:07 PM

They share a locker? If one took something (say a powder) I suppose airborne particles could contaminate the area?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why exactly did this get TDed?***

Jan 3, 2019, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Dex said they all 3 had the same locker code*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Didn't DRad say 18-20 ]

School testing is geared towards recreational drugs. Its a cheap test but effective. The NCAA tests for more than recreational drugs. The first test was a fairly inexpensive test itself. It came back positive. Then they sent Sample B's, to labs for more thorough and expensive testing. They came back positive as well.

As far as the salt baths, thats not it. The Atlanta Falcons have salt tanks with even more salt than what we use. Ive talked to Grady and Vic about them. They work great for recovering from the grueling practice/games. They have never failed the NFL's much more extensive/random drug testing.

Hate on me all you want or call them up yourselves. I just try to provide some insight when I can.

Go Tigers!!

Jan 3, 2019, 2:41 PM

Why can't you spell your own last name?

Jan 3, 2019, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Didn't DRad say 18-20 ]

I will be glad to call them, just to verify.. Tmail me the numbers...

Jan 3, 2019, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Didn't DRad say 18-20 ]

Facts are always hated on Tnet. They interfere with good talking points and random B.S.

all 3 had preseason foot/ankle injuries***

Jan 3, 2019, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Didn't DRad say 18-20 ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic