Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When Dabo's former players make the NFL HOF the whole
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

When Dabo's former players make the NFL HOF the whole

Aug 4, 2018, 9:25 PM

world will know they played for Clemson University because he molded them into not just great athletes but men. Unfortunately for Brian Dawkins he played under Ken Hatfield and so there was nothing remarkable during his time at Clemson that was worth a shout out in his HOF speech. So sad that we got one mention during his great speech but it is reflective of where our program was at the time. Dabo has truly taken us of out of the darkness. Future Hall of Famers from Clemson will give Dabo and our beloved university the recognition for the profound and positive role both played in their lives.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When Dabo's former players make the NFL HOF the whole

Aug 4, 2018, 9:34 PM

Like Nuk does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

My thought exactly...***

Aug 4, 2018, 9:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Funny. Nuk is likeliest to be the next one with the best

Aug 5, 2018, 2:25 PM

shot at this point among all the current careers out there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2018, 10:07 PM

Well, this award was about what Dawk had accomplished in the NFL, and not what college he attended. Not being a smart A$S, just honest!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The NFL HOF is about NFL accomplishments.

Aug 4, 2018, 10:23 PM

Dawk played great at Clemson but most followers of him at the time would tell you that he probably wasn’t HOF material when he left.

He truly blossomed after he left Clemson. Not a cut on my alma mater but that’s just a fact. No need to get after a guy that barely mentioned Clemson. He became famous while w the Eagles.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don’t get your feelings hurt. It’s ok if they don’t all

Aug 4, 2018, 10:29 PM

Hail the paw publicly. In sure his awesome second grade teacher is upset she didn’t get a shout out too. There is only so much time they have to talk, and I think he used his wisely.

Hail the paw publicly. In sure his awesome second grade teacher is upset she didn’t get a shout out too. There is only so much time they have to talk, and I think he used his wisely.

Yea, and we've become so big we should

Aug 5, 2018, 1:17 PM

Be past the mickey mouse whining every time a player fails to mention our name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2018, 10:44 PM

Dawk said....Clemson you have a hall of famer and you are a hall of famer! Dawk is the man!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he play for Ken Hatfield at all? I know he played.....

Aug 5, 2018, 1:04 PM

for Tommy West.

Re: Did he play for Ken Hatfield at all? I know he played.....

Aug 5, 2018, 2:18 PM

92 - 95. Two years under each coach.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic