Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Daughter's 1st game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Daughter's 1st game

May 8, 2018, 4:34 PM

purchased tickets today for the family, get to go home to the valley for the first time since 2012 SC State Game, living here in Kansas, I don't get to go to a lot of home games anymore. For a gift my wife sent me and my dad to the ACC Championship in 15, then me and her went to the OSU game in Phoenix, but this one is going to be special just the same. My Daughter will be almost 5 and I wanted to get her to a game in the Valley last year but it wasn't meant to be. I got the Tickets for K row A on the wall she will get to see the entrance, balloon release, the Tiger and Cub, basically the pageantry that makes it so special, I will have to watch the game on the scoreboard but hopefully we'll see a few touchdowns in the end zone in front of us. Magical Time that we are in and can't wait to share it will her!!!!!!!

One Happy Daddy Today!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Daughter's 1st game

May 8, 2018, 4:41 PM

:)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2018, 5:13 PM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2018, 5:51 PM

Dood.. You deserve a crown and a throne for Father's Day!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Awesome! Let me know if you need a tailgate

May 8, 2018, 6:03 PM

to complete your experience. We have a great group in a great spot and would love to have you join us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awesome! Let me know if you need a tailgate

May 9, 2018, 7:30 AM

Thank you, one thing you can always count on in those hills were all family on game day! I might have to take you up on that. I am gonna reach out to some buddies I went there with and see if they are going I will let you know as time get closer

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2018, 6:18 PM

took my daughter when she was about 2 1/2. (but i live a lot closer) i was holding her (in her Clemson cheerleader outfit) and we were packed into a portal going into the stadium. i would say Tigers and she would yell "yeah". then i would say gamecocks and she would say "yuck". everybody around kept getting her to do it over and over. when we finally walked into the valley she got very quiet and her eyes got so wide. she looked at me and said "it's wonderful". a little over 19 years later she graduated.
"something in those hills"

May 8, 2018, 9:00 PM

I believe it was 1985,and we were playing duke at home.had great seats and the final was 35-0 for us.as we were leaving,my 8 yr. old daughter said she felt sorry for the "dukes",because they didn't even get a home run.i said yep you're right,rather than spoil the joy of the moment by correcting her.great memory,but I think my favorite is holding her in my lap at 2 weeks,while I watched the '78 gator bowl.must have done something,as she,her husband,and our 2 grandchildren are all diehard CU fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Awesome!!!! I hope the trip is safe and everyone leaves

May 9, 2018, 7:14 AM

with a huge smile!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sit in section K. Hope you and your daughter have a great

May 9, 2018, 3:36 PM

time.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic