Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo to the Browns?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,619

Dabo to the Browns?

Jan 6, 2017, 3:24 PM

That's the rumor I'm hearing around here today. Expect the Browns to make a run at Dabo in order to lure Watson into declaring for the draft Tuesday after the NCG. I hope this isn't true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Dabo to the Browns?

Jan 6, 2017, 3:28 PM

Lure Watson into declaring for the draft?? LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It won't be so funny when we're breaking in a new QB next yr***

Jan 6, 2017, 3:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: It won't be so funny when we're breaking in a new QB next yr***

Jan 6, 2017, 4:52 PM

ZC is going to be amazing. Just wait and see.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True dat FM***

Jan 6, 2017, 7:33 PM [ in reply to It won't be so funny when we're breaking in a new QB next yr*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Jan 6, 2017, 3:29 PM

is not a little suspicious that the Browns have an opening on their cheerleading squad right as Watson is getting ready to declare?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did a gamecock just tell you??

Jan 6, 2017, 3:56 PM

sirius replies only

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Let me think about this for a second...

Jan 6, 2017, 4:08 PM

I want to move my entire family to Cleveland OH for a small bump in pay (you can only eat so many filets a day right?), babysit a bunch of 24 year old millionaires, start on a new trajectory to get fired in two years If I don't win eight to 10 games, and miss out coaching one of the top 4 elite college football programs over the next five years... Where do I sign?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard the Story goes like this:

Jan 6, 2017, 4:22 PM

Browns were going to offer Satan the job and try to lure him from Bama thus opening Bama head coach job for Dabo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way Dabo departs college football

Jan 6, 2017, 4:33 PM

Really, he shouldn't depart Clemson any time soon

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2017, 4:39 PM

Wouldn't coaching for the Browns be a step down? He does want to win championships.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Jan 6, 2017, 4:51 PM

Not the Browns when the 49 ers or the jaguars job s open ,

You know Dabo would love to move to San Fran .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2017, 7:44 PM

Dabo is much smarter than that.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Muschamp to the Patriots?***

Jan 6, 2017, 8:16 PM

Jan 6, 2017, 8:19 PM

Come on, dude.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,619
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic