Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC Nightmare Scenario: Clemson Destroys Texas A&M
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

SEC Nightmare Scenario: Clemson Destroys Texas A&M

Aug 9, 2019, 10:50 AM

The SEC people are really wanting aTm to beat us because they know what will happen when we boatrace them...An entire season of trolling by us. There was a time when I was fine playing the "little old Clemson" card, but if we kick Texas A&M's behind I think it's time to project some swagger. Not like the dirt peckers, but more of the "what did your expect'? setup.

I want one of those spankings where you are being lectured with each lick such as "How...Many...Times..Have...I...Told...You....To...Not..Mess..With...Clemson"!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: CU Nightmare Scenario: TAMU Destroys CU

Aug 9, 2019, 10:56 AM

I can say stupid stuff too. Tnet would go crazy! HAHAHA, I do not think it will happen, I will be in the stands watching, and cheering for CU, just like I was in College Station last year. I have no faith in Jimbo and the CU O is going to be fun to watch this year, but man it would be interesting, as much as y'all complain about SEC excuses. I'd be funny to see what y'alls would be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA, making excuses for 39 years

Aug 9, 2019, 11:00 AM

AND COUNTING

Re: UGA, making excuses for 39 years

Aug 9, 2019, 11:41 AM

Ouch

That'll leave a mark...

Aug 9, 2019, 1:00 PM [ in reply to UGA, making excuses for 39 years ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2019, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: CU Nightmare Scenario: TAMU Destroys CU ]

It would sting, but not as bad as you would think. Having won 2 of the last 3 National titles We know a time is coming where someone is going to get us. We get everyone's A-game. If we lose, we get to go back to being "little old Clemson".

If the paste us and we still go 11-1, win the ACC and make it to the playoffs we will get over it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Aug 9, 2019, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: CU Nightmare Scenario: TAMU Destroys CU ]

If it happens, the excuse is TAMU will have scored more points than Clemson. See how sports works?

Aug 9, 2019, 11:58 AM

A& may well come in to their game with us a top ten team. Likely the toughest game on our schedule. We'd better be prepared for a war.

Kinda like when UGa got embarrassed by Texas...

Aug 9, 2019, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: CU Nightmare Scenario: TAMU Destroys CU ]

in the Sugar Bowl after weeks of hurranging, weeping, and gnashing of teeth over the adamant belief by Leghumpers that they were unjustly, cruelly and wrongfully overlooked by the CFP. Talk about funny to see !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: SEC Nightmare Scenario: Clemson Destroys Texas A&M

Aug 9, 2019, 11:43 AM

I have to disagree. The true nightmare scenario is that DUKE beats Alabama. And then, Duke goes on not to be bowl eligible. There is absolutely no excuse in the SEC books that covers that one. It could result in the SEC being left out of the CFP which would be magical from where I sit. The SEC tears would be epic if that happened.

Throw in UNC beating USC and Miami beating UF.

I dont think it is a nightmare scenario for the SEC

Aug 9, 2019, 11:55 AM

It might be close to one if then A&M turns around and cruises through / dominates the SEC. However, by end of season pundits will say A&M was a different team at the start and the results would be different / closer if held today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND beating Georgia. CU beats A&M & they dominate SEC

Aug 9, 2019, 12:51 PM

That would be the nightmare scenario for the SEC-ond conference! If ND beats Georgia on their home field. We beat A&M by a somewhat comfortable margin or don't really struggle with them. Then - they proceed to beat their SEC-foes like they stole something! Plus, 0 31 0 st. being good and Oklahoma being good!

That's another nightmare scenario!

**Couldn't leave out undefeated Big 10 champs(maybe Michigan).
**Couldn't leave out Oklahoma after they win the Big 12.
**Couldn't leave out ND - who has a high rated schedule plus would have W over SEC school.
**Couldn't leave out Clemson.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, A&M has Auburn just two weeks after our game.

Aug 9, 2019, 12:00 PM

No one would blame them if they lost to Clemson because they were looking ahead to that battle.

null

Do you want me to "SEC spin" this for you ?

Aug 9, 2019, 12:51 PM

"Texas A&M is no Georgia or Alabama" ...

How's that ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you want me to "SEC spin" this for you ?

Aug 9, 2019, 12:57 PM

But, in my scenario, "they dominate or at least win all their SEC games including the championship game versus Florida"! Yup, Florida!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic