Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Researched Second Half of FSU game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,090

Researched Second Half of FSU game

Sep 8, 2016, 7:57 AM

Came away not as impressed. Their offensive line is hirendous. If he is still playing by our game and not out with injury I think Big Dex and the boys are going to give him no time to throw. Also hopefully our dbs won't play 10 yards off the receiver. I'll be interested to see that Louisville vs FSU game that is for some reason a noon game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Researched Second Half of FSU game

Sep 8, 2016, 7:57 AM

* Rewatched

Their center flat out stinks....he had at least two

Sep 8, 2016, 8:01 AM

holding calls and one other penalty. I was not impressed with their O-line!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Researched Second Half of FSU game

Sep 8, 2016, 8:09 AM

maybe but they always bring it when we play them there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw that when it was live.

Sep 8, 2016, 9:06 AM

Note I referred to FSU's line as 'not being able to block granny.' Big Dex will have a field day.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19951713

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cook is the real deal, and their QB is really talented

Sep 8, 2016, 9:14 AM

But the middle of their OL is weak. in 2014 we had a field day blitzing the A gap, I suspect we'll do it again.

I'm not that impressed with their WR's, either. They are good, but not matchup nightmares.

THeir defense is good, but our OL > Ole MIss OL.

I wrote on tomahawknation that I'm both more confident and more worried about our game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cook is the real deal, and their QB is really talented

Sep 8, 2016, 9:25 AM

Cook may be the real deal but he looked like he was playing not to get hurt. It seemed like every time he ran the ball he would let up just before impact. He's not hitting the hole and running through ball tacklers like he did last year. He's eyeing that big paycheck come next draft. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cook is the real deal, and their QB is really talented

Sep 8, 2016, 9:33 AM

I suspect they'll improve by the last weekend in October, just as the Clemson offensive line will gel and get better. Having said that, our receivers will challenge them like no other team they face.

Will be interesting to see their defense as they will have to face Louisville, North Carolina and Miami before they get us. I'm more concerned with our linebackers and secondary getting quality reps between now and the Florida State game than anything Florida State does.

make no mistake

Sep 8, 2016, 9:32 AM

this game will be a war and close. we will be underdogs in that game even if they slip up at louisville. all teams after week 1 have things to work on. the elite teams, for the most part, get much better. they will be all world against the tigers. must play at a high level 4 qtrs to win at their place. count on it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I don't think I'd say their "offensive line is hirendous"***

Sep 8, 2016, 10:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Anyway you slice it, they put up 39 points in the second half vs an power 5 team

Sep 8, 2016, 10:29 AM

That's impressive. Period.

Re: Anyway you slice it, they put up 39 points in the second half vs an power 5 team

Sep 8, 2016, 10:46 AM

Put up 32

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,090
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic