Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Is College Football's New Juggernaut (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,915

Clemson Is College Football's New Juggernaut (link)

Dec 3, 2017, 8:24 AM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2747328-clemson-is-college-footballs-new-juggernaut-after-dominant-win-over-miami

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Meanwhile, our fine, feathered, floundering, foul foes

Dec 3, 2017, 8:30 AM

in Columbia are a Jug of Naughts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume we're talking

Dec 3, 2017, 8:46 AM

large Jugs?

Oh, and Happy Sunday morning, HT. How bout them Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Clemson Is College Football's New Juggernaut (link)

Dec 3, 2017, 8:54 AM

Fake news ....lol!.......congrats but was that the best competition available? ACC is a joke. You're about to feel the Bulldawg bite! You all know how that usually ends.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2017, 9:01 AM

Hey supadawg how many national titles miami has won in the last 37 years compared to Ugay? Asking for a friend.

It use to be Bama and the 13 dwarfs.

Dec 3, 2017, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Is College Football's New Juggernaut (link) ]

The evil Clemson has killed your snowwhite (Bama) and you think Dopey (UGA) can take her place? Dood, not even the ESPiN SEC homers are comparing UGA to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TD for coming on here just to act like a jerk

Dec 3, 2017, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Is College Football's New Juggernaut (link) ]

Grow up dude. Congratulations on a great season but you aren't seriously coming on here to spout off that conference nonsense. Outside of your win last week the ACC Atlantic blew out their SEC East competition which all comes from your cupcake division. You did well to rebound and beat a team that blew you out by about 30 points just a few weeks before but remember this: we didn't lose to them the first time. Anything can happen from week to week. Georgia had best respect Clemson and Clemson had best respect Georgia. Stop your trolling nonsense. You're better than that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2017, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Is College Football's New Juggernaut (link) ]

Go troll the Sooner boards. FYI, they're going to beat the brakes off you.

Message was edited by: Tmax

Dec 3, 2017, 8:58 AM

Thanks for finding and posting this gem, Bob. It's a whole new world now where we are the unquestioned #1 in the eyes of all the experts and Bammer's on the bubble to get in! Please , God don't ever let this get old!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Germans

Dec 3, 2017, 9:09 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Good-read-from-Bleacher-Report-1761940

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,915
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic