Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Kelly was a Clemson Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,596

Chad Kelly was a Clemson Tiger

Apr 14, 2014, 6:16 PM

Once a tiger always a tiger. I'm praying for the kid and hoping he can still be a successful player and man. Good luck Chad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Kelly was a Clemson Tiger

Apr 14, 2014, 6:21 PM

I dont view it that way. when you get kicked out for what ever reason you've lost that "always a tiger" priveledge. Both he and another recently did this to themselves. there is support and tolerance enough at Clemson but certain things must be done. When you dont do them you face the consequences.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right - he "was" a Tiger but.......

Apr 14, 2014, 6:27 PM

since he apparently refused to mature/grow up he isn't anymore. For some reason, he seemed to feel he was entitled to the starting QB job.

Too bad for him but it's his fault - guys like him and Mike Bellamy don't seem to know when they have a good thing.

Don't put Chad and Bellamy in the same sentence.

Apr 14, 2014, 8:17 PM

Not even close. Chad has never been in trouble. We may never know what caused this but you don't get kicked off of the team for minor infractions. Even if it was an attitude thing Bellamy pushed that to the limit well before he was dismissed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

no one said he wasn't...too much orange kool-aid?***

Apr 14, 2014, 6:33 PM

Apr 14, 2014, 6:38 PM

nahhhhh

From what it sounds like, he was dirtpecker in tiger clothes

Apr 14, 2014, 6:58 PM

Good riddance.

Apr 14, 2014, 8:11 PM

And hope that the kid finds the right path. He made his mistakes and deserves to be kicked off the team. He lost that privilege. But as a Christian I think it's my duty to pray for him to correct his wrongs and be the best man he can be.

Apr 14, 2014, 10:44 PM

Great post with a classy and sincere comment for a young man who can use some support. The failing of most student athletes is often the shared result of the failings of the individual and the failings of others in that person's life who could have prevented it.

Apr 15, 2014, 12:21 AM

Chad Kelly never was a Tiger, he was all about himself from day 1. Dabo has sent the message repeatedly to this team that no matter who you are you will be a team player or you will be shown the door.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,596
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic