Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't please some fans..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,405

Can't please some fans..

Dec 1, 2013, 10:34 AM

If we were undefeated there would still be fans on here complaining. We could be undefeated and shut out every team we played and some fans would still not be happy. I for one am a very happy Tiger fan, yes we lost to SC but look at our record. Mistakes were made last night but you have to remember that the players are people not super humans, like some would like to believe. Our coaches and players have brought us further than we have been in a long while and we should be pleased. I lived in Columbia for 13 years and I know what it is like to live there and be a Tiger fan and lose, but so what, in a few weeks no one will even be thinking about it until next football season. So to all you fair weather fans put on your big boy or girl panties and get a grip. We have a winning season this year and it feels great. We will be going to a bowl and most likely a BCS bowl. It has been a great season and the only place I see our team going is up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't please some fans..

Dec 1, 2013, 10:35 AM

Well said.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you worry too much about the comments on this board

Dec 1, 2013, 10:36 AM

90% of the posts are just vent posts. It is therapeutic for some.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You are insane if you think people would complain about an

Dec 1, 2013, 10:37 AM

undefeated season and national title

Right now most would be okay if we had lost to FSU but beaten USuC

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"very happy Tiger fan" less than 12 hours after losing

Dec 1, 2013, 10:37 AM

to your arch rival for the 5th straight time.

Sorry, but that's ridiculous.

Do I love the Tigers? Absolutely. Is this a great season? No.

Losing five in a row to in-state rivals is not going to make people happy, and calling them fair-weather fans for being upset is just dumb.

Dec 1, 2013, 10:40 AM

This tired excuse making for Dumbo gets real old dude. No one would be complaining if we were undefeated and you know it. You're just using that as a way to silence the people who actually see Dumbo for what he really is. It's not anything new though. Fans like you lapped up Bowden's crap and defended him for almost a decade. Part of the reason why I quit IPTAY 3 years ago. I realized that there was no need to allow myself to be that invested in a program that really isn't serious at all about being elite. It's a lot easier, cheaper, and more convenient to just sit at home and watch them fail every year on TV instead.

Dec 1, 2013, 10:46 AM

U were a IPTAY member but just joined Tigernet 11 days ago? You only want to support a elite program? You should become a Bama or or something. It requires no effort on your part and you feel good all the time

I didn't complain until it became FIVE years

Dec 1, 2013, 10:40 AM

You tell me when it gets unacceptable for you. Ten? Fifteen? Five was the back breaker for me. In fact, I stood behind Dabo maybe a little too much until last night.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

if youre pleased you suck as a fan

Dec 1, 2013, 10:50 AM

How the hell can you be pleased losing to the godforsaken ##### 5 years in a row? FIVE! Kids in kindergarten have NEVER seen Clemson win this game. Getting humiliated by FSU at HOME, in the worst loss EVER at Death Valley. Who cares how many wins you have if they are ALL against garbage football teams. We played 2 good teams this year and lost them both. Dont give me the drivel that UGA was good - injuries be dammed that team isnt what it was cracked up to be. The turnovers are a problem for this team - that was not a fluke last night. This WAS NOT an elite coot team, period. Pleased.....please. What exactly is it you rainbow pumping idiots are pleased about right now? Bring on the TD's pumpers....nothing new here.

Dec 1, 2013, 10:41 AM

Sooo you guys want to fire the coaches and start over because we lost two games the last two Seasons? Stick to what ever it is that you do when you are not here, or apply for the job.

No offense but you are a Cubs fan. You tolerate

Dec 1, 2013, 10:55 AM

a lot of shat. Some of us don't have an appetite to endure this type of torture but as a Cubs fan it is obvious you will tolerate anything.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No offense but you are a Cubs fan. You tolerate

Dec 1, 2013, 10:57 AM

Lay off the CUBS. They are talking football and not baseball.

diffrent year, same old excuss

Dec 1, 2013, 10:43 AM

I have heard these same arguments every year for 5 years.

This season is by no means great.***

Dec 1, 2013, 10:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Too soon?

Dec 1, 2013, 10:45 AM

I would say so.

Spoken like a true woman******

Dec 1, 2013, 10:53 AM

THANK YOU!***

Dec 1, 2013, 10:59 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like my mother...

Dec 1, 2013, 11:05 AM

...who also doesn't care. Unfortunately, I do. So take your sunshine pumping @$$ somewhere else for a few days.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you feel great today you are dumb as a rock.

Dec 1, 2013, 11:10 AM

Those kids played their hearts out and lost. Tajh, the greatest QB to ever wear our Orange, never beat the coots.

I hope it OK if I feel bad for the boys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what have we become

Dec 1, 2013, 11:12 AM

when this is acceptable

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,405
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic