Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can y'all do me a solid today and refrain from
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Can y'all do me a solid today and refrain from

Feb 26, 2014, 11:17 AM

talking about last night's Clemson men's varsity basketball game? I'm about to watch the replay today and don't want to see who won.

I mean, there's no way we don't beat Wake by double digits, so I know I'll be happy after watching it.

TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Ok,

Feb 26, 2014, 11:19 AM

but when you get finished watching Brownell may be fired!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Oh no, why? Is it because he was

Feb 26, 2014, 11:31 AM

classless and ran up the score on those poor Weak Florists?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I think it was the way he addressed

Feb 26, 2014, 11:39 AM

Hess almost through off his jacket while running across the floor.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Ok,

Feb 26, 2014, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Ok, ]

It's BROWNLEE...get it right! :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've seen several posters on here

Feb 26, 2014, 11:21 AM

that were pretty excited about the outcome.

Of course, their appearances/posts have been fewer and farther between recently.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dude !!! You can't fool any of us - we all know you

Feb 26, 2014, 11:22 AM

walked to the game and back and are just now getting back into Charlotte. Might be the first time you see the video, but we all know you were the one yelling at Hess the whole game from behind the bench.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screenshot?***

Feb 26, 2014, 11:23 AM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

You mean the 'one cheering Hess on?"***

Feb 26, 2014, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Dude !!! You can't fool any of us - we all know you ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You mean the 'one cheering Hess on?"***

Feb 26, 2014, 11:26 AM

Gosh ! You mean there is actually someone who has ever done that? (outside Duke or Chapel Hole, that is)?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spoiler alert,

Feb 26, 2014, 11:32 AM

the team that scored more points won last night

I think I get what you're saying...

Feb 26, 2014, 11:37 AM

the only question left is how many more points did we score than them?

So far the 1st half is exactly what I expcted

Feb 26, 2014, 11:40 AM

looks like we're gonna run away with this game! Go Tigers!

Let us know when you get to the part where their #2

Feb 26, 2014, 11:43 AM

elbows Rod Hall to the floor and both benches empty.

That's me holding KJ back..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I'm surprised they let you on the court

Feb 26, 2014, 11:46 AM

since you weren't wearing any pants.

Also, why weren't you wearing pants?

Re: I'm surprised they let you on the court

Feb 26, 2014, 11:48 AM

He was wearing Jean shorts and a tank top. What's wrong with that?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm surprised they let you on the court

Feb 26, 2014, 11:50 AM

You mean besides looking like a USCjr fan?

Everything

They got ripped off in the melee...

Feb 26, 2014, 11:50 AM [ in reply to I'm surprised they let you on the court ]

good thing I had on my Scooby Doo briefs or things would have gotten really interesting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

No no no

Feb 26, 2014, 11:56 AM

I distinctly remember you ripping them off as you were diving over seasts to get onto the court. And nice try, but I know the differnece between hello kitty briefs and scooby doo when I see them smh

Re: No no no

Feb 26, 2014, 11:59 AM

Hello kitty. LMAO

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They got ripped off in the melee...

Feb 26, 2014, 12:09 PM [ in reply to They got ripped off in the melee... ]

Link? For LBU and GWP of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I have a pair of scooby doos too!! Mine are pink with a

Feb 26, 2014, 3:57 PM [ in reply to They got ripped off in the melee... ]

yellow shaggy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW! I think this is finally the game where Rod Hall

Feb 26, 2014, 11:43 AM

puts together two really good halves! He is on fire!!!

It's obvious KJ is just sitting back and waiting to

Feb 26, 2014, 11:48 AM

take this game over. He'll probably score 15 or so in the 2nd half. Hopefully he can get to the free throw line some since he's our best free throw shooter.

Re: It's obvious KJ is just sitting back and waiting to

Feb 26, 2014, 11:49 AM

Wait for it...

Starting the 2nd half now...

Feb 26, 2014, 11:54 AM

I can't wait to see this lead stretched to about 20 points!

When u think it's over w 3 min left

Feb 26, 2014, 11:55 AM

Down by nine. Don't shut off your TV. It gets better... We storm back. Get within 2 points and our best player goes to the line. Victory within grasp.

Thanks a lot jerk

Feb 26, 2014, 12:00 PM

Now I'll just fast forward to 3 minutes left.

Oh and I RA'd your post just on principle

He was joking,

Feb 26, 2014, 12:00 PM

we have like a 30 point lead with 3 mins to go

Too late

Feb 26, 2014, 12:02 PM

I just saw it. An airball. A freaking airball.

But what they don't show you on tv is right before

Feb 26, 2014, 12:04 PM

KJ shot that free throw, they turned on like 12 industrial sized fans that were behind the basket he was shooting at

Re: Thanks a lot jerk

Feb 26, 2014, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Thanks a lot jerk ]

Lol. Clever idea for a thread. +1 for that.

Re: Can y'all do me a solid today and refrain from

Feb 26, 2014, 12:03 PM

can't do a solid for anyone but the wife :)

Well

Feb 26, 2014, 12:08 PM

crap.

Sooooooooo....

Feb 26, 2014, 12:10 PM

Fire Brownlee?!?!?!!???!??

And

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1329719&tstart=0

Message was edited by: CUtiger2012®

No, and no

Feb 26, 2014, 12:15 PM

Unless Brownlee was the one responsible for KJ missing those 2 clutch free throws, including an airball.

CBB did a great job last night, our players just failed to match his effort in the 2nd half.

Re: No, and no

Feb 26, 2014, 12:48 PM

The coaches were as off last night (in 2nd half) as KJ's shooting. The zone bested, befuddled, bamboozled, and baffled all of our coaches.

I think the whole team in second half had a bad game, except for Demarcus.

Our three-pointers and free throws were AMAZING!***

Feb 26, 2014, 12:33 PM

YWIA in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Do I hear an Ambulance coming to his house?! Hee-Hee.***

Feb 26, 2014, 7:13 PM

GoTiGS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Feb 26, 2014, 7:42 PM

And 2 firetrucks

Pics of all the hot firemen

Feb 26, 2014, 9:21 PM

I mean women

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic