Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: As defense rebuilds, Cervenka says OL is quietly going about its business
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,501

TNET: As defense rebuilds, Cervenka says OL is quietly going about its business

Mar 12, 2019, 2:43 PM

As defense rebuilds, Cervenka says OL is quietly going about its business

The reigning national champion Clemson Tigers scrimmaged Saturday afternoon inside Death Valley and while all of the attention is on quarterback Trevor Lawrence and the skill players, the offensive line is quietly going about its business. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: As defense rebuilds, Cervenka says OL is quietly going about its business

Mar 12, 2019, 2:50 PM

Deer OL... Thank you for protecting our Gold Mine...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Baby Dex

Mar 12, 2019, 3:05 PM

Love it!!!!!

Re: Baby Dex

Mar 12, 2019, 4:17 PM

Sounds pretty encouraging so far. We lost so much to graduation, it's hard see how we would be successful again this season without going through a re-building year. However, if these guys will get in the weight room in the off-season, we could have a shot at it all. We have the best QB in college football, and probably the best RB, who has gotten with the weights and turned himself into a beast. Plus our wide receivers are tops. I think that it will all depend on the LOS, and there I'm just not sure. I just don't know. Any input will be appreciated. They are huge, but can they block anyone? Can the D line stop anyone? Looking forward to the spring game. Read online where we are supposed to "rule the world," but has no one heard of an animal called Alabama?? Or LSU? Or Ohio State? Or Georgia? Want to get beat, get overconfident. I doubt that Dabo will let this happen.

Re: Baby Dex

Mar 12, 2019, 4:36 PM

Our OL is huge and looks awesome. This is an NFL sized line, and they seem fully capable of playing up their size. Man, I hope so because we have the rest of the tools in the kit to be a great team offensively. And I think that coach BV will deliver up his customary witches brew on defense. I am so optimistic that it scares me, but I'm ready for them to spot the ball!

Calling it now. This offense..will be..GOAT

Mar 12, 2019, 5:09 PM

Even better than last year. The defense will likely be very good but not necessarily ‘shutdown’. That may actually give TL and the boys more opportunities to deliver the goods into the 4th qtr. 60+ may be the norm. We will run out of adjectives and superlatives for this group.

Re: Calling it now. This offense..will be..GOAT

Mar 13, 2019, 9:00 AM

Hoping Cervenka will have a great year. I was so impressed with an interview he gave in January (I think) when he talked about how excited he was to have earned his degree. He said something like, "I'm not just an athlete, I'm a college graduate."

Re: TNET: As defense rebuilds, Cervenka says OL is quietly going about its business

Mar 12, 2019, 6:01 PM

Story says Jackson is still a freshman, that is great news to keep that extra year of eligibility lol

Mar 13, 2019, 9:18 AM

I think he played in 8 games

Of course they are dominating, if they weren't we'd be in

Mar 12, 2019, 8:29 PM

trouble

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,501
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic