Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Caller from state of SC on Finebaum show put Clemson's schedule down & Paul didn't defend..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Caller from state of SC on Finebaum show put Clemson's schedule down & Paul didn't defend..

Nov 14, 2017, 7:57 PM

and actually agreed mostly.

What pizzzes me off is no one realizes we have the best SOS by beating 7 teams who have winning records..

and have the #2 toughest schedule, i believe.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why listen or look at that ugly twerp?***

Nov 14, 2017, 7:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Paul has got a bad case of TIGER envy!***

Nov 14, 2017, 8:05 PM

Re: Caller from state of SC on Finebaum show put Clemson's schedule down & Paul didn't defend..

Nov 14, 2017, 8:00 PM

Bill is dropping that knowledge tonight. Must be drinking the special reserve rum.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Caller from state of SC on Finebaum show put Clemson's schedule down & Paul didn't defend..

Nov 14, 2017, 8:01 PM

It's bad when the most intelligent caller of the day is Tammy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 8:03 PM

Yep Auburn was no good then and now way better. They didn't have Johnson at RB either. If they played us now it would be a different story.
Its ridiculous but that is how they think. They don't mention it was KBs and our Os first test against a great D.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 9:10 PM

They play like every week is their first real test.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Finebaum has been offered the lead in "ET Returns"

Nov 14, 2017, 8:04 PM

The movie takes place 65 yrs after the original.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finebaum said he expects Clemson to beat Miami

Nov 14, 2017, 8:10 PM

and be one of the four teams in the CFP.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Caller from SC...

Nov 14, 2017, 9:02 PM

Haha! Almost certainly a coot.

Nov 14, 2017, 9:12 PM

So?

Can’t see why anyone would care***

Nov 14, 2017, 9:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I don't think they realize

Nov 14, 2017, 11:35 PM

This is probably the best the ACC has been from top to bottom in a LONG time. We've had two "gimme" games this year and neither were ACC teams ( Kent State, Citadel ). With all the new coaching talent coming in the past few years, virtually any team in the ACC is capable of beating another on any given week. The only conference that I think compares in terms of parity is probably the Big 10 but even they aren't as good across the board or at the top.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic