Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buckeyes all fired up!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Buckeyes all fired up!

Dec 26, 2019, 5:31 PM

Cute video they produced...

https://youtu.be/KjbJcSsgfpQ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buckeyes all fired up!

Dec 26, 2019, 5:35 PM

Nice video but sometimes your best still isn't good enough. That will be the case for them Saturday. Great season but they will go down.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 5:38 PM

It's Ok, not very creative. We've been spoiled by our media department producing such high quality content.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 6:00 PM

not bad for a second class university from a second class state!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

we are screwed if overtime is decided by

Dec 26, 2019, 6:03 PM

a tug of war

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we are screwed if overtime is decided by

Dec 26, 2019, 6:09 PM

They are planning on stealing the tires off of the ROY Bus at the hotel! Been preparing since February!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 6:14 PM

Left out video highlights of their last match-up with the Tigers!:)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags

Dec 26, 2019, 6:26 PM

Yall are some serious douchebags. Seriously Clemson has hands down the worst fans and the most over confident fans out there. Ya Clemson is on a 28 game win streak but OSU is 27-1 in that same time period. Man I cant wait till Saturday when OSU rolls over Clemson. Seriously yall in for a bad night come Saturday. Say all you want back but man you guys are the worst of the worst. All you do is talk about alabama and south Carolina and you guys aint any different just the same douchebags who are fans of a different team.

Hello? Mods? ^ We have one on the computer after med pass

Dec 26, 2019, 6:30 PM

again.

Save the name calling for your elven warriors & 1 cup discussions. You make Woody Hayes proud.

Message was edited by: TigerFanX2000®

Dec 26, 2019, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

You sound just as bad. We will just have to wait and see. May the best team win.

Dec 26, 2019, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

OSU fans are saying the same things about Clemson in other circles as well as here. It’s all just good fun. This will all be settled on the field where it should be. Enjoy the game.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 6:37 PM

Then there douchebags as well but I haven't seen it on OSU boards. I called out a couple OSU fans that said they were going to blow Clemson out but overall most boards think it will be a close game expect this one. Seriously learn to be humble and appreciate you have a good team right now instead of being so arrogant. Well see on Saturday.

Coot disguised as OSU fan.***

Dec 26, 2019, 6:40 PM

Re: Coot disguised as OSU fan.***

Dec 26, 2019, 8:05 PM

Yep, her other handle is Wormtugger.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not tugger...slurper.***

Dec 26, 2019, 10:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

Trust me, I’ve seen a few here and think nothing of it. We get it all the time. Some worse than others. You won’t find a post from me as you described (coots are exception) so don’t judge a book by its cover. I said enjoy the game. That’s the best I’ll be able to do!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

RUFKM ?? You bucknuts are the most arrogant fans on the planet. I thought Bama fans were bad, but they can't hold a candle to you guys - and on our site, too. UFB.

Have you ever heard of the Dunning - Kruger Effect ?? Look it up, Bozo.

Sheesh man. Calm down. You don’t need to be policing

Dec 26, 2019, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

Clemson message boards. You sure don’t need to call out your fellow Buckeyes for overconfidence. We’re fans talking, that’s it. A TON of what you read here is from posters who are only saying it to get a rise out of you. And then some of the bravado is sincere. But so what?

Sometimes I do wish we dialed it back a bit on a TigerNet, so that opposing fans who didn’t understand the board wouldn’t lose their minds, but...not my board and not my call. Mostly it’s pretty funny.

Anyway, enjoy the game Saturday and try to relax, win or lose.

null

Clemson is going to blow out Ohio St though.

Dec 26, 2019, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

Why are you against the truth?

Dec 26, 2019, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

Hahaha...sorta harsh, but yeah, you pretty much nailed many of the tigernet posters.

Then again, I really hope you don't judge your fan bases based on internet forums. If so, you must think all fan bases are pretty much the worst.

I can assure you. Clemson fans, in person, are the most friendly and sincere people you will meet. Most would give you their shirt off their back if you needed it. Yes, even to a bucknut fan. Ha.

Dec 26, 2019, 6:41 PM

Hope that's true. Man just seen this and got a little agitated. I think its time for me to leave all message boards and wait for the game.

Dec 27, 2019, 7:18 AM

I know your kind. You move down to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and complain about how hot it is, while causing accidents because of your crappy driving. And to be honest, the things that you talk about are the very same reason that we dislike most Ohio State fans.

Coot***

Dec 26, 2019, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

relax Bucknut, what did u expect to find on a Clemson bored***

Dec 26, 2019, 6:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IKR. He/she/it comes HERE and complains about it.

Dec 26, 2019, 6:52 PM

I say it's a coot in disguise and not even a Bucknut fan at all.

Re: IKR. He/she/it comes HERE and complains about it.

Dec 26, 2019, 7:01 PM

Is a coot, notice the use of yall in addition to the horrible spelling.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

26-1

Dec 26, 2019, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

maths is hard

Dec 26, 2019, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

Out of curiosity give me you game breakdown. Not being a ######... want to know why you think you will win and why you think it will be close.

As for me I respect Dobbins and think he is key to limit. Do that and Fields will go down the path of Tua getting extremely confused. Add in yalls OL is the weakest part of your offense and it could be a challenge for y’all.

Defense you have great DL and great DBs. However I think Young is more of a quick twitch vs set the edge and we can run ETN at him to get him back on his heels. You haven’t been tested with the speed to the edge you will see Saturday. Hopefully ETN can soften your pass rush. Our WRs vs your DBs is good on good. Nothing schematic to look at I’ll just take our WRs as they are the best in the country but this will be a great matchup we must win. Finally the return of our TE could be a difference maker (I’m reaching I know). Your LBs aren’t great in coverage and an athletic TE could be a big benefit.

I’ve predicted around 42-27 type of game. Not sure that’s a blow out but what I’m going with.

Love to hear your answer back as to why you see it differently. Good to learn something more about y’all I don’t know.

Dec 27, 2019, 10:25 AM

Nice to hear a reasonable response on why someone thinks Clemson will win by 2 TD's.

I'm not sure I'd say the OL is the weakest part of the offense. I'm aware of the sack totals but a lot of those were on Fields dropping his eyes, not getting rid of the ball, or trying to scramble and make a great play when nothing is there. That's my big concern for tomorrow, him making those errors. But back to the OL, the interior has been very strong all year. There's been some nagging injury issues to both the starting tackles and the top swing OT. Hopefully those guys are 100%, they do have a lot of experience which is good.

Regarding the LB's, this may come down to scheme. I hope the Buckeyes play a lot of 4-2-5 and the 2 LB's being Harrison and Browning, both very excellent athletes. Adding a 5th DB in Josh Proctor who's a very rangy safety. I think this is the best shot to defend all of the athletes at the skill positions. That also presents a challenge in the run game but the Buckeyes DL on the interior is very deep, 5-6 DT's will each play a lot.

I think it's going to be a great game. Could either team win by 2-3 possessions? Sure, it's college football. I'm a Buckeye fan so I'm going to predict Ohio State - 30, Clemson - 27

One other note, I went to the Clemson @ Louisville game this year and tailgated next to a family from SC and they were wonderful people, hope they felt the same about my son and I.

Dec 26, 2019, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

WOW, it's a wonder - why you come here and hangout with us ###### bags. Maybe you should just go back to 11 worriers where you don't have to listen to anything but all of the other kool-aid drinkers.

Dec 26, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

Hope you’re not serious. Most of post are poking fun at something/someone. The more educational post are by the long time T-Netters. Clemson fans are some of the friendliest you’ll ever come in contact with. If you’re going to the game on Saturday I suggest you stop by any group of Tigers tailgating. You’ll be welcomed to the festivities but will probably get a little friendly ribbing.

Dec 26, 2019, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

Time to kill this a holes account

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like your feelings are hurt.

Dec 26, 2019, 11:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

buck1122 are your feelings hurt?

Dec 27, 2019, 12:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

Dude get your panties out of a wad. We are just having some fun smack talking. Do you honestly think we all think this game is going to be a cake walk? You buck nuts are nothing but snowflakes. I think we will win but honestly I don't think it will be a blowout. Furthermore if we are all douches then take yourself back to your 11 whatever the hell that is board if you can't take it here. I hope your team is not as soft as your fans are.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyes all fired up! Clemson Douchebags ]

First off, OSU won’t roll over Clemson. Second, you’re on a Clemson message board. If you can’t handle fan smack talk you need not be trolling, sir. You can enjoy the next 24 hours of hope, but come kickoff time it’s all over for you.

Dec 26, 2019, 10:59 PM

Ok. Pretty decent pump up video.

Seriously though, fans who go onto other team’s message boards and complain that their posts are too overconfident are a strange breed.

Of course posters on a board are going to have extreme opinions, these are some of the die hard-core-est fans. What did you expect to find, a polite praisefest?

Dec 26, 2019, 10:59 PM

Ok. Pretty decent pump up video.

Seriously though, fans who go onto other team’s message boards and complain that their posts are too overconfident are a strange breed.

Of course posters on a board are going to have extreme opinions, these are some of the die hard-core-est fans. What did you expect to find, a polite praisefest?

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic