Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine

Mar 2, 2016, 2:59 PM

and then deciding whether he will go pro or return for his senior season. This is really good for underclassmen who are unsure or who get bad advice from a greedy agent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine

Mar 2, 2016, 3:12 PM

I offer him some unsolicited advice.

Return for your final year and be one of the top 3 ACC players in his final eligible season. Put on enough bulk to be able to dominate in all ACC games and OOC games.

JB had several unimpressive outings this year. He can eliminate those memories next year. Now Clemson needs at least two more players to step up and be threats consistently in a full season.
Jaron is really talented--especially on the offensive end of the floor. One last year of seasoning will round him out to be a contributor in a pro career. Up to now, KJ has not performed well as a pro.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2016, 3:26 PM

Here is the best and only advice needed.

You are 22 and 4 years out of school, which as a prospect is almost ancient
The draft is weak this year
You will improve more in an NBA camp than at Clemson

Coming back another year will not improve your position greatly and because of the the deeper 2017 draft, it could go down.

The difference in money between 25 and 40 which is where he is going to land either year is not that great compared to starting the clock towards the second contract which will pay him

Clemson is not going to be a NCAA tourney team in 16/17 based on the improving ACC schedule and Clemson adding only project transfers.

Take the money and go get paid.

Mar 2, 2016, 3:30 PM

yes.. LMAO.. just like McDaniel... get lost your first year and then disappear from sight your second..very poor advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2016, 3:36 PM

KJ will have his chances. He's not done coot.

Reality is KJ overachieved. No player from Clemson expects to get drafted. coaches are average, they don't exactly produce draft prospects. The kids are smart and they get out while they're hot. They didn't grow up life long Clemson fans and think Clemson is life they understand the real world

Mar 2, 2016, 3:47 PM

McDaniel has made more money in past 3 years than you will in your entire life times 5 or 10.

He made the right decision and will habe his chance going forward.

All the NBA today is right place, right time and right opportunity. For players like KJ and Bloss, it is not about talent, they are talented. It is simply about being in the right situation and finding a chance to get minutes.

I agree, KJ made the right decision.***

Mar 2, 2016, 10:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

To be fair, KJ signed a 10 million dollar contract.**

Mar 2, 2016, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine ]

nm

Re: To be fair, KJ signed a 10 million dollar contract.**

Mar 2, 2016, 5:50 PM

did not know it was that much.. sure hope he saved lots of it.. he might never get another..

The lack of knowledge from Clemson fans about the KJ

Mar 2, 2016, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine ]

situation is strong. KJ had a great first year in Philly. He exceeded expectations and, consequently, his risky 1 year deal that he took with Philly coming out of college payed off very well when he signed his 2nd contract. Sadly, things haven't gone well for him in Houston, but it had nothing to do with his first season in the NBA or him leaving Clemson a year early. He absolutely didn't "get lost" his first year in the league.

But, by all means, please continue using misinformation about the KJ situation to make poor arguments regarding JB.

Re: The lack of knowledge from Clemson fans about the KJ

Mar 2, 2016, 9:49 PM

I'm sorry I didn't get to read all the replies I also couldn't believe the lack of knowledge about his situation. Sorry for stating what you already had

Mar 2, 2016, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine ]

Ok gambled on himself. A gamble that if you watched any of his games in the first half of the season or listened to nba analysts you would know the gamble paid off. It is not his fault he was traded to a team that's so mercurial they don't know how to use him. They made him check in to foul out the quickest in nba history for goodness sake!

Mar 2, 2016, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine ]

Terrierfans needs to run on down to cootlumbia and #### Frank Martin and Muschump and take his advice with him.

Mar 2, 2016, 3:44 PM

Just because I am smarter about the situation than you are does not mean you have to get mad.

Mar 2, 2016, 3:45 PM

You are nothing more than yet another sad pathetic obsessed gamecock fan trolling a Clemson board. You are not the first and you are not going to be the last. You are just as much of a loser as your predecessors though.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 2, 2016, 3:49 PM

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

I appreciate you telling me I support the Gamecocks. I was not aware that I was a Gamecock fan. I will be sure to get my check in the mail ASAP.

Mar 2, 2016, 3:50 PM

Well I sure as hell know you arent a Clemson fan and I definitely know you do nothing but troll over here.

Mar 2, 2016, 3:55 PM

If you can not deny the allegation then deny the alligator.

"I am smarter." Spoken like a true Wofford grad.

Mar 2, 2016, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine ]

I never understood the inflated ego portrayed by Wofford students and alums about their school. It's a fine liberal arts college for sure, but let's not get carried away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

regardless... his points are valid***

Mar 2, 2016, 10:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cocklover

Mar 2, 2016, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine ]

What advice do you give for your piece of #### fball team to get 4 wins?

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

i'll say it... i hope you guys are just giving Terrier a

Mar 2, 2016, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine ]

hard time b/c he's a coot...

b/c what he is saying is logical and makes a ton of sense, whether you like it or not

Mar 2, 2016, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine ]

very well said.. sure agree..

Mar 2, 2016, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Blossomgame will have the benefit of going to the combine ]

Put on some bulk? That's your advice, coach? I believe that's why he's going pro, there's nothing left here for him. Coaches can't make him any better. KJ is on a professional basketball team, he's only been in the league a couple of years. I think he will be just fan, you Tiger supporter! Lol KJ's decision didn't hurt him, KJ has gotten paid. And he's playing basketball for a living moron! A very good living! JB will do the same.

Save the advice next time coach, real sports as a business exists. And advice like "put on bulk" gets you laughed at

KJ is playing in the D-League...He might not get another

Mar 2, 2016, 3:52 PM

NBA contract

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KJ is playing in the D-League...He might not get another

Mar 2, 2016, 3:53 PM

KJ made the right decision just stop.

Also KJ isnt even in the D league right now he was called back up to the Rockets in the middle of February.

Get your facts right.

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

Mar 2, 2016, 3:57 PM

K.J. McDaniels 23 $3,333,333 $3,333,333 $3,333,334 Mid-level exception $10,000,000

Yeah that 10 large over the next 3 seasons makes him miss the cafeteria food in college a great deal/

Mar 2, 2016, 4:09 PM

Why are you saying that to me I just said he made the right decision.

Greedy agent !?!?!

Mar 2, 2016, 3:56 PM

These kids are as likely to get bad advise from greedy friends and family as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The purpose of the NBA combine is to provide good advice

Mar 2, 2016, 4:08 PM

To college underclass men who are thinking about declaring for the draft.

The "evaluation" might even be done by people more qualified than posters on InterNet message boards.

Ditto ... AND, AND, AND !!!

Mar 2, 2016, 4:16 PM

in selfish way I hope does not do that well ... need him back next year where he does really awesome and gets drafted HIGH first round

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic