Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama O confident under Sark
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Bama O confident under Sark

Jan 7, 2017, 3:01 PM

One offensive player said "he (Sark) should have been in charge all year" "don't be surprised if you see something different"

Realistic thoughts? They seem to be rallying behind Sark

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama O confident under Sark

Jan 7, 2017, 3:04 PM

As a Bama fan I am excited to see what my team is able to accomplish under Sark... He has definitely been part of championship programs in the past. Hopefully he will help lead this team to the NC again this year too...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this an attempt to get a Bama thread started?

Jan 7, 2017, 3:06 PM

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really

Jan 7, 2017, 3:08 PM

Roll Tide! ;)

*sigh*. This is the most absurd narrative going.

Jan 7, 2017, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama O confident under Sark ]

Who knows what will happen on Monday but if the idea that this HELPS Bama is just silly. It's a new OC the week before the national championship. And Saban let go of a guy he hates to put a guy who has been with the program all year in place. If he thought that would help he would have done it long ago...at the very least he would have done it 12/13 when Kiffin got the Fla Atlantic job.

null

It's all fun and games until they run into our defensive

Jan 7, 2017, 3:09 PM

buzz saw the first few possessions. Then the self doubt will kick in, the finger pointing will start, the Saban a$$ chewing will begin and you may even see fights on the sidelines between teammates. Believe me, it's coming.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's all fun and games until they run into our defensive

Jan 7, 2017, 3:11 PM

I don't believe you...

Well you should and will.***

Jan 7, 2017, 3:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well you should and will.***

Jan 7, 2017, 3:13 PM

Time will tell my friend... Time will tell...

LOL! at least the 3rd Bama player telling us the game plan

Jan 7, 2017, 3:15 PM

has been altered. Bull crap!

Re: LOL! at least the 3rd Bama player telling us the game plan

Jan 7, 2017, 3:19 PM

I keep reading some of you Clemson posters saying things about Bama players "giving us their game plan." Do you really think that or is it just something that makes you feel better? I guarantee Coach Dabo and his staff DO NOT read this message board any more than Coach Saban and his assistants read any of the Bama boards. No one is giving anyone game plan information except for Wake Forrest...

Wake Forrest. What a true gump.***

Jan 7, 2017, 3:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I guess they don't teach reading comprehension in North

Jan 7, 2017, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL! at least the 3rd Bama player telling us the game plan ]

Alabama or perhaps you just failed it. Clemson fans are NOT saying Bama players are giving us their game plan. We are saying Bama players are TRYING to MAKE us believe Sarkisian has altered their game plan.

I guess they don't teach reading comprehension in North

Jan 7, 2017, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL! at least the 3rd Bama player telling us the game plan ]

Alabama or perhaps you just failed it. Clemson fans are NOT saying Bama players are giving us their game plan. We are saying Bama players are TRYING to MAKE us believe Sarkisian has altered their game plan.

Jan 7, 2017, 3:22 PM [ in reply to LOL! at least the 3rd Bama player telling us the game plan ]

More screens, with everyone involved is what I've heard from the players.

Nick refused to give any changes in play calling to anyone outside of a possible call to Dabo. ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 3:25 PM

OH yeah, Coach Saban probably did send our entire offense to Coach Dabo to build his defense around. That way there would be no excuses... Wow!

Jan 7, 2017, 3:33 PM

I bet sabin calls 2 timeouts in the first quarter .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 3:29 PM

What else are they going to say?

"Man, we really want Lane back."

Of course they are going to be 100% positive about this change.

Obviously their defense is what wins them the majority of their games but I'd be a bit concerned if I was a Bama fan.

Re: Bama O FALSE confidence in Sark

Jan 7, 2017, 3:40 PM

Agree w/ Charlietown - they're simply saying what they're supposed to say. It's just bad poker. If Saban & Bama's offense had a better chance to win with Sark than Kiffin this change would've been made the day Kiffin got the FAU job. But it wasn't. They made a desperate move a week before their toughest game of the season because Kiffin is a child and he couldn't focus on the task at hand. And the guy Saban calls in from the pen is a bitter ex head coach with a sauce problem. Any Bama player or fan who says they're excited about this is either sincere and dumb or concerned and lying. Win win for the Tigers either way.

Jan 7, 2017, 3:53 PM

The Bama troll will disappear like vapor when Clemson wins. Amazes me how these guys try to dominate an opponent's board prior to a game but won't show back up to take it on the chin when they lose. Looking forward to rolling the tide outta Tampa and back to the trailer park.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic