Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Al A Bam A
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Al A Bam A

Jul 17, 2019, 3:49 PM

I'm calling it now...no playoffs for Bama. That has to absolutely be the most fragile program in the country. It's a collection of talent assembled for all the wrong reasons...reasons that are unsustainable. Their warts were exposed, but apparently, their thinking is it was blemishes. Sorry, cosmetics won't cover up the physical issues, but worse, drugs will only mask the mental anguish. Talk all you want, Bama...but this isn't going to be a year to remember.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Al A Bam A

Jul 17, 2019, 4:17 PM

Huh?? Alabama virtually goes undefeated during every regular season, typically crushing their SEC opponents. Recently we are two and two against them with us having historically our best teams ever, and the best two quarterbacks to ever play at the college level. They have a Hall of Fame coach in Saban. They have 5-star players sitting on the bench. They won't make the playoffs? Hopefully you are kidding. That program isn't going anywhere, and if we are lucky enough to get through our season unbeaten, we'd better recognize that and prepare accordingly. Look at their record! This kind of overconfidence will get us beaten in a skinny minute.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 4:46 PM

Feathers status: ruffled.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You have interpretation issues...

Jul 17, 2019, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Al A Bam A ]

I'm talking ONLY of Bama...has nothing to do with Clemson. Clemson isn't mentioned in my post...not at all.

It's my opinion that Bama is mentally weaker than they are strong. For Tua to say he's glad they lost...GMAFB! That's so lame.

When Clemson lost to Bama, both times, was the media lined up...and the players...and the coaches...each and every day recapping why it was that Clemson 'didn't do this...wasn't ready for that...needed a loss to refocus'? Nope. But when the golden goose gets plucked...the excuses flow. Do you see any humility within that program? Character? Mental strength? No...it doesn't exist. Sooner or later, talent and reputation succumb to the 'culture' that exists...or, the lack thereof.

Re: Al A Bam A- if they slip it will be blamed on

Jul 17, 2019, 4:24 PM

Nicky's bad hip. Though how that affects his obnoxious personality and foul mouth will not be mentioned

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 4:39 PM

I can't agree with statement 55. Bama has been the best team for the past 10 years, and Saban has their bench loaded with premium talent that didn't get worse just bc we beat them 44-16. They will be back as strong as ever next season. Saban isn't one of the best coaches in college FB just bc SEC homers tell him he is. I will be praying that LSU beats Bama, and that they slip up against UGA in the SEC championship game, hopefully that takes them out of the playoffs before we have to face them again in the NCG if we get there. Their players get a serious attitude just as our's do when the country is talking crap about us, and I'm hoping that they are looking way a head for us and slips up a couple of times along the way!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama recruits

Jul 17, 2019, 5:09 PM

Between the head and feet. Clemson recruits and hires between the ears. Big difference.

Re: Bama recruits

Jul 17, 2019, 6:16 PM

We may very well see an implosion this season. Coaching Turnover, coaching style and overall complete lack of humility could result in a team that presses. Playing from behind is not Blama’s strong suit - 44-16.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 5:13 PM

I'd agree with ya but their schedule is luke-warm cream cheese .
There are 3 teams on there that have a chance to beat them , @ TA&M , LSU and @ Auburn .
Outside of that its a pee wee football jamboree .
Then , as expected ... they will demoralize Georgia with the forward pass and we'll see them again for our annual tilt .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 17, 2019, 5:16 PM

Blood in the Water... Expecting Tua to be banged up halfway through the season.

Jul 17, 2019, 7:11 PM

I agree. I think tuna is a great qb with a special arm but he’s fragile and We definitely exposed him in the title game. Somebody is going to pick up on that. If nick Satan is smart he’ll line his boys up and play smash mouth fb. If not l, Could be a long, tough season for the Bammers.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic