Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey CUintulsa
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 543

Hey CUintulsa

Jan 19, 2021, 1:03 PM

You do have me on ignore....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ignore? I would drive across the state and buy a ticket to

Jan 19, 2021, 1:15 PM

hear you speak. I might heckle and ask irrelevant questions during the Q&A, but still.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, just push it ONCE, just one more time.

Jan 19, 2021, 1:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Perfectly reasonable: If a little is good....

Jan 19, 2021, 1:24 PM

No, it was an odd thing. First, I have never ignored or muted anyone. Second, I don't think I have visited his profile. But even if I did, ignoring is an intentional process, not an accidental button. It seemed unpossible to me. Anyway, I unchecked it, then went to see if his last post appeared. Did not. So I began pushing it and pushing it and pushing it.

See, it worked.

I don't think I can access the list you found. How does one do that? I think it has to do with the fact that I am on a tablet, no mouse. But that might be the most ignorant idea ever, so...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

/facepalm.

Jan 19, 2021, 1:28 PM

It's on your Member Profile, which you can access by clicking on your name: https://www.tigernet.com/user/CUintulsa-14880

Posts won't disappear if you ignore someone unless if you also have the "Hide Ignored Users Posts" toggled from the board home screen.

Not sure if it's easy to ignore/unignore from a tablet, but it's easy to hover over via mouse on a computer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't know who you're dealing with here. I just followed

Jan 19, 2021, 1:34 PM

The link to my profile, and he**, I had ME on ignore. Which is maybe good thing. But I checked your page, and I've go YOU on ignore. Another good thing, but did NOT do that. I apparently have everybody on ignore - one can wish - but I don't know how to do that or undo it.

What do I do?

I think you're looking at the toggle wrong, because you

Jan 19, 2021, 1:36 PM

don't have me on ignore, I can still give you a TU.

Re: I think you're looking at the toggle wrong, because you

Jan 19, 2021, 1:41 PM

That's a lie. Well, not really: you did say "can".

See screenshot.

It's a GUI problem, B-Meist should probably flip how it is

Jan 19, 2021, 1:43 PM

displayed, or make it more clear.

But your screenshot is showing that you do NOT have me on ignore.

And I did TU you, and I just TU'd you again...

At the risk of being tedious, when I looked in my photos

Jan 19, 2021, 1:55 PM

of that screen shot, you are ignored, if I am looking at the correct icon, which I am pretty sure am. There is a line through it. There is no way it shows ignore in my saved photo, and not in the attached. Attached it again.

Wait, you're just saying that. Okay, that was good. You can stop now.

i tried replying to your tmail

Jan 19, 2021, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Ignore? I would drive across the state and buy a ticket to ]

Still shows you have me on ignore....

Soccer's list above raises more questions than it answers.

Jan 19, 2021, 1:29 PM

The time period between "25 minutes ago" and "moments ago" didn't happen, and the last thing it shows is me ignoring you. I go to you profile, you are not on ignore.

You are ignoring ME, you you-know-what.

No, that's not it. Somebody give me some advice.

Ya'll are laughing at me, I know. But really, I don't know what else to do. All the icons look clear to me.

@B-Meist, we need assistance.

Jan 19, 2021, 1:30 PM

B-Meist®

Re: @B-Meist, we need assistance.

Jan 20, 2021, 3:58 PM

Stopped ignoring CUintulsa® - 1 day ago

I guess he figured it out, but tmail me if you need more help.

I can help, but I'll need your password.***

Jan 19, 2021, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Soccer's list above raises more questions than it answers. ]

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Click on my username, see attached image

Jan 19, 2021, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Soccer's list above raises more questions than it answers. ]

The line should be thru the person

Exactly. It is not. Is showing clear.***

Jan 19, 2021, 1:36 PM

Then click it so the line is there***

Jan 19, 2021, 1:42 PM

It's really sad to think that way back in the days before

Jan 19, 2021, 1:41 PM

technology, you would have had to manually ignore bengaline, but thanks to computers we have the ability to do it at the mere push of a button.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 543
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic