Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
#99 Under Radar
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,031

#99 Under Radar

Apr 8, 2016, 12:03 AM

#99 Ferrell will absolutely be an unbelievable force at end this year. I went to practice 2 weeks ago and he absolutely was working the Offensive line which included Hyatt on a few plays...Check him out on Saturday... Prediction
8 plus sacks as a RS Freshman

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope so, Sterling is going to be a household name

Apr 8, 2016, 12:12 AM

Nationally because the Tigers are on the map and we are recruiting a lot of 3 year starters and the to the NFL.

This is the very best time ever to be a Tiger! It's better than I could have dreamed it!!

Thank you Jesus for Dabo and crew bringing in and developing the best of talent the right way!

Ps I still love Danny!

The best is yet to come! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sterling Johnson Ferrell? Or is it Clelin Ferrell Johnson?***

Apr 8, 2016, 6:51 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats a BOLD call!

Apr 8, 2016, 7:17 AM

Would love to see that happen!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thats a BOLD call!

Apr 8, 2016, 7:33 AM

I can absolutely see this happening. Our interior linemen are going to create havoc, lending opportunities for a LOT of one on one's for our defensive ends. Gonna be fun watching these guys.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #99 Under Radar

Apr 8, 2016, 7:36 AM

I'm delighted to hear that Clelin is doing well and I'll be watching him closely on Saturday. I met Clelin and his mother during Spring Game weekend when they were in Clemson on a recruiting visit. He's a very nice young man. His mother admitted to me that she didn't know much about football, but she just wanted to make sure that he got a good education. I was very impressed by both of them. I have no worries about him getting a good education, but I'd really like to see him do well on the field. The impressive thing is how much he's grown.... he's now listed at 6'5"/255 lbs - a long way from the relatively skinny kid I met 2 years ago. Obviously, he's been working hard.

Apr 8, 2016, 12:02 PM

Great with hands and quick as cat
Going to be a great one...

Apr 8, 2016, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: #99 Under Radar ]

Great with hands and quick as cat
Going to be a great one...

Apr 8, 2016, 12:31 PM

I remember his HS film was very athletic. He was really quite a freak and had a nose for the big play. Quick, fast, strong and has added to his frame. He is an imposing figure now. I think he and Bryant will be the starters with Wilkins also getting a lot of situational reps. Kelly and Yeargin will probably be a good 2nd team tandem.

I am not worried about DL or LB at all. DB is still a concern especially with safety depth and corner opposite Tank. When DL make a mistake it usually is just a first down. When DBs make a mistake it can and usually is six. That is what worries me. I am sure that Van Smith will be ok, and Muse seems to be coming along well too. However, there is a big difference between having a good spring and consistently performing under pressure during the season.

Apr 8, 2016, 12:44 PM

> #99 Ferrell will absolutely be an unbelievable force
> at end this year. I went to practice 2 weeks ago and
> he absolutely was working the Offensive line which
> included Hyatt on a few plays...Check him out on
> Saturday... Prediction
> 8 plus sacks as a RS Freshman

Hearing the same. Everybody really likes Bryant and Yeargin III...they love Ferrell and think he's the next monster outta the pipeline.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,031
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic