Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
4 years of Sleepy joe biden could divide the country where the Southern States
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

4 years of Sleepy joe biden could divide the country where the Southern States

Apr 10, 2021, 7:39 PM

will break away from the northern liberal state’s of joe continues to take away gun rights and ignored the U S Constitution. I am not talking about black and white citizens, I am talking about liberal politicians verses conservative politicians. We don’t need more Gun Control Laws we need a government that will gives hope, focus United the country and stop playing politics.

Biden and the democrats are going to take away our freedoms. They might as well tear up the U S Constitution because the sure as he$$ ignore it. For years the dems packed the Supreme Court now that more Conservative’s are being appointed to the court the democrats are crying foul.

When Clarence Thomas a Black Conservative was selected to sit on the Supreme Court guess which senator tried to destroy his reputation and prevent Clarence Thomas off the highest court in the country ? The one and only joe biden.

Here is his latest executive order:

“ After a spate of deadly shootings in recent weeks, Biden unveiled three executive orders on Thursday that aim to tackle the "epidemic" of gun violence.

The orders include more stringent regulations on "ghost guns" and pistol-stabilizing braces, as well as so-called red flag laws to prevent people in crisis from obtaining weapons. “

Have gun control laws worked in then past! IMO No they have not.

Some of the people in crisis should be the responsibility of families. Back Ground checks or eliminating guns will not solve this problem. Better health coverage and holding families more accountable for family members in crisis would do more than gun control. Better Mental Health coverage would be more beneficial to.

Nancy Polesi has her collection of guns. Now she wants more gun control for the average citizen. Support SC’ Bill that will make a citizens militia. The the federal government can seize you firearms. SC’s house and senate als have open carry laws in on the floor. Call your Senator or Representative to support the bills.

If the bills do not become law I a fear what the average citizens will do to make sure the 2nd Amendment is not steamrolled by liberal democrats.

It’s time to act now before it’s to late. Weather we have guns laws in place or not criminals and organized crime will still be able to arm their organization’s. And criminal will be able to obtain to firearms too. That leaves the average citizen unable to defend themselves.

Call me crazy but this how Nazi Germany snd Hitler were able to control the German population.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 4 years of Sleepy joe biden could divide the country where the Southern States

Apr 10, 2021, 7:44 PM

Last sentence, no you are not crazy. Democrats had better slow down. It’s starting to feel like us vs the govt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 4 years of Sleepy joe biden could divide the country where the Southern States

Apr 10, 2021, 7:46 PM

The vast majority of gun deaths are handguns, the majority of those are suicide. Seems if you wanted to put a real dent in Gun Violence this should be addressed first and foremost.

BTW, Hitler encouraged gun ownership, provided you were a member of the nazi party. Think about that one for a bit and get back with me.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2021, 7:56 PM

Every time a leftist says nazi, take a drink

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2021, 8:06 PM

What should we do every time they say racist?

Apr 10, 2021, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: 4 years of Sleepy joe biden could divide the country where the Southern States ]

The OP Said

Call me crazy but this how Nazi Germany snd Hitler were able to control the German population

I am refuting his point, gun ownership in Germany during the 1930s was nno existent. Hitler then encouraged gun ownership and often required it of Nazi party members. Sooo...

I see 1 party in this country promoting gun ownership, and I see a lazy poster who did not give the OP enough respect to read the entire post, like I did, before responding.

Also notice I am telling you it is more a mental health issue than a gun issue, weird coming from a liberal huh?

Apr 10, 2021, 8:32 PM

When you're right, you're right

Apr 12, 2021, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: 4 years of Sleepy joe biden could divide the country where the Southern States ]

Yeah except the one-party encouraging preservation of the 2nd amendment is not a recent thing. This has been going on for decades, across all administrations and congresses.

So, there may be one similarity but that is superficial and certainly not worthy of drawing significant conclusions from.

Apr 10, 2021, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: 4 years of Sleepy joe biden could divide the country where the Southern States ]

Yes and he and his cronies used those guns to murder innocent Jews , priests and other defenseless people who spoke out against the Nazi’s so they could have complete control.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2021, 8:11 PM

OK, we are on the same page then. well except more most of the rest of your post. :)

Well, Trump did not bring our Country together. All Trump is

Apr 10, 2021, 8:19 PM

about is Trump. His goal of insurrection on January 6th 2021 will be his only mark in the US history books over the next 200 years. There are still many arrests coming from the FBI reviews of the mob Trump brought to the Capitol.

Trump will not be able to run in 2024, as he is facing multiple federal cases that will hit him over the next 6-8 months. Any one of those will prevent him from every running for any future federal office.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You and others keep saying that

Apr 11, 2021, 12:48 PM

Re: Well, Trump did not bring our Country together. All Trump is

Apr 12, 2021, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Well, Trump did not bring our Country together. All Trump is ]

Do you really believe Trump had a goal of insurrection or are you just pulling our legs?

Do you really believe Trump brought the mob to the capital?

This take always confuses me

Apr 11, 2021, 12:43 PM

and stop playing politics.

You know that the job of politicians is to “play politics” right? I mean, there’s a good reason they’re called politicians.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These are the posts I come here for.

Apr 11, 2021, 1:59 PM

Hilarious! 10/10 would read again.

Whenever I start hankering for some hyperbole

Apr 11, 2021, 3:28 PM

I can always count on this site. Wow! Scary thing is I think you believe it.

Apr 12, 2021, 12:02 PM

In 20 years the Southern States will be pretty liberal as well.

this is correct. Virginia, solid blue, next up Georgia.

Apr 12, 2021, 1:11 PM

and NC. Northerners fleeing NE for South. Californians fleeing for Texas. Game is over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2021, 12:02 PM

In 20 years the Southern States will be pretty liberal as well.

Apr 12, 2021, 5:24 PM

Did you not pay attention to the Georgia elections, both Presidential and Senate runoff?

Apr 12, 2021, 5:34 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic