Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ostarine..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Ostarine..

Dec 30, 2018, 9:54 PM

Does Dexter L. Help mother with medications? Topical use for patients, transfer to other players could be by touch?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 other players tested positive...do they help mom out too?***

Dec 30, 2018, 9:56 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 other players tested positive...do they help mom out too?***

Dec 30, 2018, 11:36 PM

100% chance her mess have ostarine. If he is in contact with them, the first people he touches, those in close proximity will also show traces.

Re: Ostarine..

Dec 30, 2018, 9:58 PM

You are trolling and it’s not even funny.

I have had to wipe my dads azzz after his bed pan cause he was dying of cancer. To even bring up an illness as a potential cause or even playing around about that sheeet makes you a piece of sheet. Fukkk off and crawl back in your hole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2018, 10:03 PM

You are trolling and it’s not even funny.

I have had to wipe my dads azzz after his bed pan cause he was dying of cancer. To even bring up an illness as a potential cause or even playing around about that sheeet makes you a piece of sheet. Fukkk off and crawl back in your hole.

And you should clean up your mouth!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2018, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Ostarine.. ]

Unless you know this person as a known troll, that was uncalled for. Sounded sincere to me.
Sorry to hear about your dad. I went through the same thing 20 years ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2018, 10:02 PM

Yeah ClemBert got a point. But it was a good thought. Maybe like a tainted jar of hand sanitizer or something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is your photo a gamecock in minecraft form?

Dec 30, 2018, 10:25 PM

Didn't know the welsh were fans of subpar american college football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 10:55 AM

Ostarine is a pharmalogical drup primarily prescribed to terminally ill patients to mitigate muscle degeneration. It is banned worldwide because in most people it promotes muscle growth. Like most of you I heard for the first time that DL's mother was diagnosed with 2 terminal illnesses.
I do not know if her meds have Ostarine but most medication can be absorbed through the skin on contact. Just read the warning labels.
Hopefully they check to see if this is where the incident occurred.
If they pursue the mystery "energy drink" or "shampoo" the problem is it is still illegal for companies to put Ostarine in those products. Anyone that does is doing so to facilitate cheating.
If he tested positive through incidental contact with his mother's medication I am sure he would be exonerated. This could also explain why two other players tested positive. Ostarine does come in topical applications. If his mother applies a craem to her hands and touches his hands the next hands he touches would show positive also.
The bad news is he could inadvertently cause more bad test results if this is the case and is not discovered.
Again this is all speculation, but the probability is much greater for this to be the cause than some random product that a manufacturer makes intentionally breaking the law.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic