Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
### is wrong with people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,215

### is wrong with people

Jan 12, 2021, 2:10 PM

What's the point?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-fish-wildlife-opens-investigation-234902387.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ### is wrong with people

Jan 12, 2021, 2:14 PM

There seems to be an epidemic of cruelty and selfishness.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 12, 2021, 2:50 PM

Like almost all incidents like this, probably a false flag event perpetrated by a liberal.

The person that “discovered” it:

Hailey Warrington is an alumna of University of South Florida with dual degrees in Zoology and Environmental Science and Policy

Once authorities determine that she did this, the story will disappear like all the others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 12, 2021, 2:57 PM

Zebra!

Or at least Occam's Razor.The simplest solution is the most likely. I would bet on basic vandalism/cruelty over some plot...

If liberals were some type of political/social/media message genius, you would think they would govern better...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 3:12 PM

They can be as incompetent as they want. The media will cover for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Saw This Story This Morning ---

Jan 12, 2021, 3:12 PM

Whoever did it....no matter what political group they represent....it was a stupid act done to an animal that they most likely believed "" Well it's just a dumb animal. "" Better off going fishing or something.

I wonder how would they like it if they had *COOT* carved in real big on their backs.
I'd bet they would feel like their rights were sooooo violated.

I am not a wildlife biologist, nor played one on TV, but

Jan 12, 2021, 3:51 PM

I do know personally, that manatees grow algae on their bodies because they move very slow and stay in fresh water a lot. If you give them a back rub, the algae will come off. You can touch them in the wild, but you can't pursue them, harass them, or endanger them. You can slowly swim up to them and touch them. Some are nice and will let you, others want to be left alone and you have to let them go.

If the word was rubbed into the algae, and no harm done, it was rude. They shouldn't be treated as billboards. If DNR finds any harm caused from it, then DNR will pursue major charges.

Watched the video

Jan 12, 2021, 3:57 PM

it does appear that the algae growth is pretty thick. Etched might be an extreme word, more like defaced. Looks like wildlife is going to pursue it aggressively as they should.

I am not a wildlife biologist either but your comments

Jan 12, 2021, 4:01 PM [ in reply to I am not a wildlife biologist, nor played one on TV, but ]

were exactly what I was thinking. Someone decided to run their hand through the algae on it's back and spell out Trump. It's not like "Trump" was carved into the animal. Someone has done something like this before and thought it was funny. Like a giant blimp with "Eat at Joe's" slowly moving through the water. This time they wrote "Trump" on the animal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Jan 12, 2021, 4:13 PM

I keep asking myself that everytime i have to see sleep joe's face

Message was edited by: spiderman_x10®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 5:54 PM

I don't believe a Trump supporter did that, but rather some psycho far left wacko!

Yeah, a Trump supporter would never do anything

Jan 12, 2021, 6:05 PM

So screwed up to an animal...usually save their energy for breaking in doors/windows and beating police officers.

Re: Yeah, a Trump supporter would never do anything

Jan 12, 2021, 8:03 PM

They learned it watching liberals rioting, looting, terrorizing, vandalizing, killing, burning public buildings, assaulting politicians, and committing murder on CNN, MSNBC, and NBC while being cheered and supported by the media and Democrats for over a year!

Chris Cuomo: "Who said protest has to be peaceful."

I'm sure you have been condemning BLM/Antifa and other violent actors on the left, right?

Oh wait, I reviewed your post history. How does an otherwise intelligent person, an engineer, get so brainwashed by far left propaganda?

Why are people like you ruled by your emotions rather than your brain and logic?

You have no facts. No reality recognizable 10 yeas ago. You graduated from college before smart phones and social media, yet you are just as brainwashed as kids born in the 90s

Wake up. Start using your brain, stop being led by lies, emotions, and propaganda.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,215
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic