Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
... is the 5th DAWG player to be arrested since Smart Hire
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

... is the 5th DAWG player to be arrested since Smart Hire

Apr 26, 2016, 11:55 AM

Failed driving test???

http://www.macon.com/sports/college/university-of-georgia/bulldogs-beat/uga-football/article73763647.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ... is the 5th DAWG player to be arrested since Smart Hire

Apr 26, 2016, 11:59 AM

Wasn't he committed to us for a bit?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigertown

Apr 26, 2016, 12:07 PM

Not a big deal to me. Either there is something we haven't been told or the campus cops are bored with eating donuts all day!

Except for the fact that he can't pass a test to operate a

Apr 26, 2016, 12:14 PM

vehicle... Unlicensed, unqualified driver motoring down the streets. How do you get insurance as an unlicensed driver?

Whomever has insurance on that car... what type of coverage do they have, and does it cover this unlicensed driver if he crashes into another vehicle?

Yep, doesn't sound like a big deal to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Except for the fact that he can't pass a test to operate a

Apr 26, 2016, 12:22 PM

Happens thousands of time every day. I certainly don't approve but it is rather common place.
I guess the belt violation was the probable cause.

Agreed. 1000's of people get arrested every day for illegally operating vehicles***

Apr 26, 2016, 12:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I'll defer to both of you on the numbers of unlicensed

Apr 26, 2016, 12:34 PM

drivers on the road who get arrested everyday, but that seems a little high...

All it takes is one of these unqualified ding dongs driving poorly to seriously hurt or kill someone. (and damage/destroy property)

One of my relatives was T-boned by an uninsured driver and it was a mess. The faulty driver had no means to pay for things he broke (cousin, vehicles, and a boat). I know uninsured is not the same as unlicensed AND uninsured, but at the end of the day neither have insurance coverage to pay to fix things they break...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been thinking a lot lately about how bad people drive.

Apr 26, 2016, 12:38 PM

No courtesy given, right-of-ways not observed, rolling stops at stop signs, speeding through neighborhoods...

I guess I am getting old, but I also think that people feel more entitled to everything-whether they earn it or not. I guess the right to drive should be thrown in there also...

Didn't the commercial say a dui every 8 mins

Apr 26, 2016, 12:56 PM [ in reply to I'll defer to both of you on the numbers of unlicensed ]

Or something

Fyi. I hope you learned from your cousin and got more underinsured coverage. It's relatively cheap.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Yeah, and I'm thinking this applies to me more and

Apr 26, 2016, 3:28 PM

more...

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1568707&tstart=50

Thousands a day? Comforting feeling.***

Apr 26, 2016, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Agreed. 1000's of people get arrested every day for illegally operating vehicles*** ]

SEC speed***

Apr 26, 2016, 12:09 PM

Makes you wonder how they caught him...

Apr 26, 2016, 6:12 PM

without a Tiger Paw on the uniform.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2016, 12:14 PM

Anybody else wonder who the car is registered to/insured by?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Apr 26, 2016, 12:17 PM

The irony of the Smart hire title is interesting since it seems like such a dumb hire

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2016, 12:18 PM

Kirby Smart was a dumb hire?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I believe that will be the case when it is all said and done***

Apr 26, 2016, 12:21 PM

The flip side of the Smart hire is........

Apr 26, 2016, 12:24 PM

Miami got the best end of that deal and it will pay off for them immediately. Look for our Tigers to play the Canes in Charlotte

I agree.***

Apr 26, 2016, 12:25 PM

Re: The flip side of the Smart hire is........

Apr 26, 2016, 10:22 PM [ in reply to The flip side of the Smart hire is........ ]

Lol yeah right, look for Richt to look like he's about to fall asleep by week 3.

Richt is one thing, a recruiter. He can't produce on the field because he doesn't have the balls to make big calls.

He just wants everybody to be happy and get along nicely

I believe that will be the case when it is all said and done***

Apr 26, 2016, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: ... is the 5th DAWG player to be arrested since Smart Hire ]

Apr 27, 2016, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: ... is the 5th DAWG player to be arrested since Smart Hire ]

Not only was Smart a dumb hire, Richt was a dumb fire. Teams that aren't satisfied with 9-10 wins each year are somewhat spoiled beyond any hope. Now those stupid dawg fans are gonna pay, and pay huge. It will be years before jawja recovers from this nonsense. Couldn't happen to a better bunch.

I would not even count that as an arrest really

Apr 26, 2016, 11:49 PM

Dumb, but in the big scheme of things, I would shrug that off if I were the coach. He would be running, a lot, but nothing serious.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic