Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't do this often, but ... Deer (dear) jmcdan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

I don't do this often, but ... Deer (dear) jmcdan

Oct 27, 2015, 9:44 PM

You are probably the most complete idiot that I have come across in quite some time. The internet gives way to such exposure, so I guess it was coming eventually.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tru dat***

Oct 27, 2015, 9:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: I don't do this often, but ... Deer (dear) jmcdan

Oct 27, 2015, 9:53 PM

I wanted to start a thread and say that, but you took the words right out of my mouth. The fact that he cant see the difference between cuss words not hurting anyone and plain old human respect for one another is beyond me. But he said that's how he was raised, so I guess you can't totally blame him. Still he has taken stupidity to another level.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2015, 10:01 PM

Thankfully, there is no law about being respectful.

Which is good because I would find it disrespectful for you to lecture me after I yell "We are ####### legit" when we take a 30 point lead on FSU.

Oct 27, 2015, 10:13 PM

Right ... thank goodness there is no law to prevent you from being a moron. Yes! Thank goodness you have the right to spout out obscenities. What else would you do with your idiotic time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2015, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't do this often, but ... Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

Thankfully there is no law about being respectful. Haha, wow!! You are a first class white trash scumbag who probably got his ### kicked and picked on his whole life.

Lol

Oct 27, 2015, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't do this often, but ... Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

Do the human race a favor and get yourself a vasectomy

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You continue to talk and dig deeper.***

Oct 27, 2015, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't do this often, but ... Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Lack of respect is EXACTLY what is wrong with society today!

Oct 27, 2015, 10:47 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't do this often, but ... Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

From people using the American flag as toilet paper, to blatant disrespect of Police Officers. From people cussing and talking about inappropriate things around the wrong audience to people leaving their car at the pump with profanity-laced music blaring from their speakers. From riding the left lane at the same speed as the person in the right lane (with a pile of traffic behind them) to using the fact that a lane is about to end as an excuse to skip in front of everyone at the last second. From not holding doors for people to not getting up to let a pregnant woman have your seat.

The list goes on, but you get the idea. Some of these are things that people do without realizing that they are being rude and/or disrespectful. They are ignorant to how self-absorbed they are. It's just their world, everyone else is just living in it. But, if any of these things bother you, then there is no excuse for you to not be able to respect the fact that it also bothers other people. If you, then, continue to do any of these things, it makes you a self-centered, disrespectful prick.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ exactly. Me first me first.

Oct 27, 2015, 10:54 PM

Nm

Re: Lack of respect is EXACTLY what is wrong with society today!

Oct 27, 2015, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Lack of respect is EXACTLY what is wrong with society today! ]

LOL burning a flag or talking back to a cop aren't problems at all.

I'd say the biggest problem is baby boomers with their hands out just continually taking from future generations.

Baby Boomers with their hands out?

Oct 27, 2015, 11:15 PM

Who paid for your college? If you're like most people your age your baby boomer parents worked their a$$ off yo help pay your way to Clemson. If they didn't or couldn't perhaps that is the source of your bitterness.

Oct 27, 2015, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Lack of respect is EXACTLY what is wrong with society today! ]

Baby boomers with their hands out are the problem with America!?! Wow! First of all, that's EXACTLY who has their hands out in America. Either you are delusional, or you are trying to bait someone into another ridiculous debate on your alternate universe of a reality where your morals are more correct than everyone else's. Just do me this favor. Can you at least be rational enough to understand that cussing has it's place? That it isn't necessarily appropriate in every situation? That's where this conversation started. I don't know how it wandered over to baby-booomers with their hands out. Can you just tell me whether you agree that inappropriate language isn't well-suited for every social setting?

Oct 27, 2015, 11:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Lack of respect is EXACTLY what is wrong with society today! ]

Just keep showing how totally clueless you are! Has it ever occurred to you that your parents are likely so called "baby boomers!" How insulting can you get!

You, not those of us in the next generation, are among a generation which seems to have little sense of the image you project when routinely using inappropriate language in the presence of others who did not ask to hear it in the first place. Grow up or otherwise you will find yourself in any number of negative encounters personally and professionally. Your total lack of respect is quite evident is virtually all of your responses.

Oct 28, 2015, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Lack of respect is EXACTLY what is wrong with society today! ]

Keep talking back to the cops, and we won't have to put up with you around here much longer. Whatever else you do, please do society a favor and do not procreate. Society is degrading fast enough without you passing on your particular lack of redeeming social value.

Oct 27, 2015, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't do this often, but ... Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

You can go back to your parents and thank them for bringing an idiot, stupidly inconsiderate bore into the world and perhaps realize too you were not blessed with any common sense! Go find another forum because your total disregard for others and your self absorbed attitude is beyond anything I and others herein have read in quite awhile.
While I actually wrote something in response to your initial post I recognize now you are to shortsighted to understand why posters questioned your attitude in the first place. Mods please ban this person if possible so we with some sense don't have put up with such who blames his upbringing for his own actions and attitude. This person simply needs to look in the mirror to see who is to blame!

Go Tigers!

You mean he's overtaken

Oct 27, 2015, 10:02 PM

LinebackerU??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

maybe 3Ts will provide a weekly depth chart?

Oct 27, 2015, 10:14 PM

we both know lbu's competitive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: maybe 3Ts will provide a weekly depth chart?

Oct 27, 2015, 10:18 PM

This might be the most complete insult that you two have ever delivered to LbU.

i can only speak for myself, but i'm rooting for him...

Oct 27, 2015, 10:21 PM

bob might be another story?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i can only speak for myself, but i'm rooting for him...

Oct 27, 2015, 10:35 PM

I won't tell bob if you don't.

Absolutely.... lbu's got a fire in his belly,

Oct 27, 2015, 10:37 PM [ in reply to maybe 3Ts will provide a weekly depth chart? ]

among other things

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Did you girls have fun while I was away?***

Oct 28, 2015, 8:59 AM

null

bob mentioned you didn't need to be awake for this...***

Oct 28, 2015, 9:08 AM

Can you at least provide pigs of girls having fun?***

Oct 28, 2015, 9:14 AM

null

yes, i can...***

Oct 28, 2015, 9:39 AM

Thanks.***

Oct 28, 2015, 9:42 AM

null

Oct 27, 2015, 10:22 PM

Confessed Coot get a second T-net name ???

. Deer (dear) jmcdan

Oct 27, 2015, 10:38 PM

Some questions:
How old are you?
Did you graduate from Clemson? If so, when?
Are you married?
Any kids?

Give us some background so we can tell what we're dealing with here

Re: . Deer (dear) jmcdan

Oct 27, 2015, 10:40 PM

Already mentioned. 25. Graduate a few years ago. Not married, no kids, have gf.

Clemson football is a top 3 most important thing in my life right now. If we lose this year, I will be distraught for weeks.

So let me get this straight.

Oct 27, 2015, 10:43 PM

Something you have zero control over is one of the most important things in your life?

Oct 27, 2015, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: . Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

Seriously top 3? I hope you're kidding
And you get a vasectomy.

Oct 27, 2015, 11:05 PM

Sorry I care a lot about my school.

Basically my family, my job, and Clemson.

Parents ? Involved ? Divorced ? College grads ?***

Oct 27, 2015, 11:12 PM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Oct 27, 2015, 11:12 PM [ in reply to Re: . Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

I truly wish you had said God on your list. May you find Him. Not trying to get religious but I truly believe a higher purpose and calling makes everyone a better person.
I completely disagree with your thoughts on this whole manner. If you want to shout gf in the privacy of your home have at it. If you really love Clemson I hope you won't shout it in public.

Oct 27, 2015, 11:17 PM

Nah I am agnostic.

Religion is a great opiate of the masses but it would be pretty meaningless for me.

Agnostic???? I am shocked!***

Oct 27, 2015, 11:21 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair..

Oct 28, 2015, 6:44 AM

Although I am not an agnostic, I know many good ones. People are people. I don't think one's religion, or lack there of, makes people more likely to have class and manners. The person who got everyone so frustrated with her lack of manners just had bad parenting. I think those values of being polite are instilled early. Some people also just don't seem to have the ability of empathy. Oh well. All we can do is do our part.

^^^Explains why car insurance companies view 25 year olds

Oct 28, 2015, 7:18 AM [ in reply to Re: . Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

as juvenile.

You'll grow up one day. I did.

And it is VERY apparent. Been reading your stuff for a

Oct 28, 2015, 9:36 AM

while and there is no doubt that what you write now is mostly positive and appreciated by me (and others as well I am sure). KUDOs!

One day THAT WILL CHANGE, hope it happens soon.***

Oct 28, 2015, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: . Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

CC is a decent guy.***

Oct 27, 2015, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't do this often, but ... Deer (dear) jmcdan ]

Oct 28, 2015, 9:31 AM

Jmcdan does not really believe what he claims. If he did believe in his freedom to express himself anytime or in any place he would not type #####%%$## nonsense. He would take a stand and type exactly, and spell out what is on his mind.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alas...he continues to defend the indefensible!!*******

Oct 28, 2015, 10:10 AM

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic