Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for my fellow liberals or independents.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Question for my fellow liberals or independents.

Sep 30, 2020, 10:35 AM

Do you think Biden slurs his words and do you have any questions about him making it 4 years in office?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for my fellow liberals or independents.

Sep 30, 2020, 10:38 AM

Yes, yes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 10:41 AM

Yes, presumably due to his stuttering.
Yes, but no more than I would question any septuagenarian in a high stress job for four years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 10:44 AM

I would take Biden's corpse right now over Trump, but I do think 4 years will a battle for Biden.

Yes, no

Sep 30, 2020, 10:49 AM

I think he's pretty feeble but doesn't seem unlike any other 75+ year old person I encounter.

His incoherence would be more acceptable if he would just talk really fast and loud. It works for Trump.

Re: Yes, no

Sep 30, 2020, 12:49 PM

he does not move his hands enough around in the air when he speaks. This is what makes trump such a great speaker, he uses his hands to put exclamation points after his every statement. it is the kind of clear communication and energy this country needs. He has my vote.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, no

Sep 30, 2020, 1:07 PM

He is also not scared to say awful things, lie constantly like no other, divide a nation, and just create chaos. He is not your typical politician. Being a leader is the least of his worries. That's what I like about him. He is driving a hard bargain and I just may have to vote for him. He has so many great qualities.

Sep 30, 2020, 10:51 AM

He has always had speech issues, but they are obviously more pronounced.

If he takes care of himself, he could easily serve a four year term. At age 83, Strom Thurmond went on to serve the state of SC another 18 years in office, as did Robert Byrd and Daniel Inouye.

Even discounting the last 10 years of Strom Joe B is

Sep 30, 2020, 10:03 PM

still ahead of the game. And they grow old people even better today than they did back when.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 10:59 AM

Nah, but I do question him making it past the first four years. I also think the Dems ultimately know this and are setting up an easy path for a woman to take office.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sep 30, 2020, 8:43 PM

I dunno. The right woman, maybe.

Liz Warren would cruise to office if she was Biden's VP. But she's a dork and she's likable. You figure she'd be cool to have a beer with in real life. She'd scare some moderates because of her business plans but I think she'd more than make up for that with voter enthusiasm.

Kamala's a lot more like Hillary in that you get the idea she's a calculating, climbing b!tch. The Dems might well discover they just got themselves another Hillary by elevating Kamala.

This Biden/Harris ticket does not look like an enduring political dynasty to me.

consider me triggered here. Hillary and Kamala are considere

Sep 30, 2020, 8:49 PM

####### and their behavior is FAR exceeding that of our sitting President. that #### isn't fair. it's ######## in fact.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Nobody's behavior is exceeding Trump's.

Oct 1, 2020, 7:28 AM

Hillary and Kamala suck, but neither them nor anyone else in politics is licking the bottom of the toilet like Trump is now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Biden is a stutterer, struggled with it all his life. I'm

Sep 30, 2020, 12:28 PM

amazed he got any words out over that shid show last night.

Pretty sure the Dem convention had a nightly take on

Sep 30, 2020, 10:14 PM

Biden's stutter and perseverance over it through his career - setting the stage to ease any alarm over issues with his delivery during the campaign not being tied to old age but part of a lifelong speech impediment. Considering DJT didn't go down that path last night, among the many paths he did take, it was an effective ploy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm equally concerned about both Biden and Trump's

Sep 30, 2020, 12:57 PM

mental ability.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can’t say I heard slurred words, but definitely mentally slow and misspeaks.

Sep 30, 2020, 1:18 PM

I don’t think he has “lost it” but definitely shows outward signs of aging. I think he can still do the job- he needs to be decisive, but doesn’t necessarily have to be quick on his feet like in a debate format. I think he can make it 4 years, but it also wouldn’t shock me if he didn’t. However, as an independent, none of that causes me to hesitate voting for him though, because Trump.

Not anymore than he did 8 years ago

Sep 30, 2020, 1:21 PM

and yes, I think he could be out before 4.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 7:36 PM

How much of your disposable income do you give to fight climate change, payoff other’s student loans, pay extra tax, buy someone’s healthcare, pay for abortions, fight systemic racism? I give 100% because I’m not a hypocrite.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

110% ???***

Sep 30, 2020, 9:46 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 7:37 PM

Lutz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

slurs? no. I would say that he definitely misspeaks and

Sep 30, 2020, 8:47 PM

stammers at times. I also came up with a quarantine fatigue induced theory that the dems just wanted to end the internal bickering back in March and agreed to give Joe the lead knowing that power would change hands at some point during the Presidency.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Sep 30, 2020, 9:03 PM

I don't see the stuttering or slurring some words as a hindrance to his ability to do the job. As for his health, can it be any worse than someone who struggles to drink from a water bottle twice in 3 years or needs assistance to walk down a ramp? His health & age worries me the same as Trump's does, and the same for anyone 75+ that's not living the laid back retired life.

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Sep 30, 2020, 9:29 PM

Come on people. Joe Biden will step aside and let Kamala Harris be the first Jamaican - Indian (dots not feathers) women president. I was thinking Nikki would be the first women president. I still hope that is the case.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic