Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
QB Decision
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

QB Decision

Oct 21, 2017, 9:21 AM

Don't get me wrong, I am all about this Team & Coaches. What I get faced with daily by football buff's is why Dabo said Kelly Bryant was 100% when it was so obvious he wasn't, 80% at best & it only got worse. This allowed Syracuse a huge advantage KNOWING that Kelly had less Mobility, which led to a terrible injury before the half. Both, Johnson & Cooper should have played this game & it may have led to a Victory. The Players appeared to be distraught over the fact that Dabo was playing an Inured Player , which may have been evident of the way they played. The Players could never say, but feel if they could voice their opinion, would say Kelly should not have dressed out for this game. He would have had 3 weeks to get back to 100%. After Syracuse went after his ankle has probably set him back even further, let alone the extent of the Concussion that could affect him the rest of the Season. Dabo may have been Too Distracted over moving into his New House. I hope he will not put a game over the Health of a Player in the future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let it go

Oct 21, 2017, 9:27 AM

There has been 100 posts about this decision already. It's time to move on. I guarantee you that Kelly didn't want to sit out.

Snowflake Basher........Out

When did Dabo say he was 100%? I heard good to go, but...

Oct 21, 2017, 9:30 AM

maybe I missed your version?

Players rally around gamers, he's their leader, was cleared by the medical staff and deserved to play if so. He also played better than his backup.

KB2 taped up took 1 sack, it happens, our backup took 3 so maybe ZC was more at risk? Should we put him on the bench too?

8 days removed, 9th post says more about you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: QB Decision

Oct 21, 2017, 9:31 AM

Too distracted over moving into his new house? Really? Are you serious? He made the decision he thought was right, and although it may not have been, fans whining and complaining about it and questioning it are going to ZERO to change that fact or influence him in the future. Let. It. Go.

Oct 21, 2017, 9:32 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Tell 'em, Coot!!!!!***

Oct 21, 2017, 10:22 AM

Nice pulse, BTW. LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2017, 10:32 AM

When decision cost you a game or NC. THat is huge, Dabo needs some criticism. He wears the big pants, big salary and big house,he can take it. He needs to. Second season ina row with a loss to unrank team.

It is ok for some of us to give our opinions and not be grilled for it.

My 2 cents.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are simply delusional

Oct 21, 2017, 11:04 AM

if you think we won't lose games or play for a National Championship every year. The only thing it's cost them to this point is an undefeated season. Everything else is still on the table. Maybe we should see how they respond before flipping out. Worked pretty well last year

What if we just aren't that great this year?

Oct 21, 2017, 11:08 AM

Why is that end of the world either? I agree though, let's see how we respond first.

Oct 21, 2017, 10:37 AM

It's over nothing can be done about it , let's move on and hope things get fixed.
But Dabo knows he did a bad job with everything involved with the Cuse game.
I'm sure it's eating him up and I believe the team will play with a fire the rest of the season.

Yep, love the way Dabo owned that he was out coached, also

Oct 21, 2017, 12:56 PM

he mentioned he left Streeter with QB, and if so, this is probably first time Streeter screwed up starting with his excellent first time coaching Stoudt in Oklahoma Orange Bowl game. So lets not get down on Streeter either!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo said he trusted Coach Streeter on qb's, well, Streeter

Oct 21, 2017, 1:27 PM

has done a great job, starting with first time coaching Stoudt in Oklahoma Orange Bowl game, and this is first time Streeter screwed up, so give him a break too!

We will not get you wrong, coot.***

Oct 21, 2017, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot***

Oct 21, 2017, 11:06 AM

17% - reminds me of 63 to 17.***

Oct 21, 2017, 11:30 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2017, 11:48 AM

"The players were OBVIOISLY distraught that the coaches were playing an injured player"

lolololololololololololllllllllllllllll

Just shut up...

Oct 21, 2017, 12:23 PM

you idiot. 56-7. Another beatdown is coming your way.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic