Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pull for the ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Pull for the ACC

Mar 20, 2015, 9:35 AM

people! I can not stand how the heels cheat and get the calls. But they are apart of this conference. As true Clemson fans, we should pull for our conference. We want the ACC to do good b/c it helps us. It helps everybody in the ACC. If UNC, Duke, ND or Uva can make runs, what will they talk about next year. They will talk about how deep the ACC is. Put aside the reasons for hating them. Pull against them in conference games, but never out of conference. Screw the world, Go ACC!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pull for the ACC***

Mar 20, 2015, 9:36 AM

ha

HA

no

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Pull for the ACC

Yeah, I'm hoping my ACC bias doesn't ruin my office bracket.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i pull for a conference of one all the time and sometimes

Mar 20, 2015, 9:37 AM

i pull for teams that are also in the acc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ big time VPI pumper...***

Mar 20, 2015, 9:38 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

valerie & amanda agree with this message.***

Mar 20, 2015, 9:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

valerie....

Mar 20, 2015, 9:45 AM

bob's given name

not

Mar 20, 2015, 9:49 AM

that he knew until now.

Re: i pull for a conference of one all the time and sometimes

Mar 20, 2015, 9:41 AM [ in reply to i pull for a conference of one all the time and sometimes ]

What if the ACC sucked in every sport and therefore Clemson got left out or left behind b/c of schedule strength. Wouldn't you wish the ACC was good then? We should ALWAYS pull for our conference. We need to see the importance of a strong conference as opposed to pulling against our own.

first, you must believe you screaming at a tv for "vpi"

Mar 20, 2015, 9:48 AM

helps vpi. it doesn't.

2nd, i'm not going to contribute to vpi, i already contribute to washington and lee & also clemson.

3rd, i hate vpi so there's that.

clemson needs to step up in basketball to help clemson. vpi and everyone else not named fsu needs to step up and help their football programs.

if at the end of the year all boats rise, great, as long as clemson goes 14-0 i'm kewl with that.

The SEC is a joke in basketball

Mar 20, 2015, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: i pull for a conference of one all the time and sometimes ]

Didn't seem to hurt Kentucky all that much did it?

In this tournament I will pull for UVA because I really like their team and coach. Other than that I hope all other ACC teams lose by as many points as possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Not interested in making our losses look better.

Mar 20, 2015, 9:39 AM

That's for coots.

Re: Not interested in making our losses look better.

Mar 20, 2015, 9:43 AM

It's not about making losses look better. It's about conference prestige and eventually we benefit from that. Geeeeze people

I will pull for every ACC team to win

Mar 20, 2015, 9:41 AM

as soon as he!l freezes over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Mar 20, 2015, 9:42 AM

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I pull for the ACC when it directly helps Clemson..

Mar 20, 2015, 9:45 AM

Bowl games even as it sets the tone for the following football season rankings and perception. This is simply not the case in basketball, forgetting the fact that Clemson bball is simply irrelevant.
You definitely lost me at pill for UNC bball. #### that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nahh. Not for UNC or Duke***

Mar 20, 2015, 9:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pull for UNCheat, NEVER!

Mar 20, 2015, 9:51 AM

I am a TIGER fan, ALL IN! I can't stand our conference. Get rid of Swoffie and well, maybe that will change. I live in NC. I listen to all their crap, mind you only in Bball season, and could never root for them. All I can say is, GO TIGERS! The heck with everybody else.

Re: Pull for UNCheat, NEVER!

Mar 20, 2015, 11:46 AM

I hate the ACC, in my opinion they have never treated Clemson, a charter member, with the same level of respect as even newcomers. It sucks being in a conference that goes out of its way to show what it really feels about Clemson, total disdain. So, GO(to H3LL) ACC!!

bahahaha....cootish post is cootish

Mar 20, 2015, 9:52 AM

Tell em, coot!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My take

Mar 20, 2015, 9:55 AM

I don't hate every team in the ACC, so sometimes, depending on who they are playing, I do pull for ACC teams. I also will hold my nose and root for teams I don't like much int he ACC if it directly and tangibly helps us. But I draw the line at nebulous "makes us look better next year" sort of stuff. Nope, it has to directly and imminently help Clemson for me to ever think about pulling out the conference-rooting routine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw the ACC!!***

Mar 20, 2015, 10:27 AM

I cannot pull for UNC, UofL or Duke...

Mar 20, 2015, 10:49 AM

but have no problem pulling for ND, NCSU, UVA.

Mar 20, 2015, 10:53 AM

You are a chicken fan not a Clemson fan.

Screw the ACC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Obvious coot is obvious

Mar 20, 2015, 11:50 AM

So, did you post this so that you could run back to the cootboards and link how "Tigernet is cooting for the ACC like we coot for the SEC, lulz"? #### and get out of here with that nonsense.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACC kicked SEC butt in football and have you heard

Mar 20, 2015, 11:54 AM

any change in the talking points? No theyre in such denial and stupid so it will be the same even if the ACC has 2 teams in the championship game. Theyre so butthurt and haters. Besides we dont do the conference crap like coots. Thats all they have

Mar 20, 2015, 1:27 PM

It's just a loose theory, but I often think that those who see the benefits of rooting for the ACC when CU is out of the picture are largely the alumni base and those that do not are lifelong local tiger fans. I grew up in ATL and was a fan of GT, Duke and UNC. When I was excepted to CU I began bleeding orange. If you were born and raised a Tiger fan and did not attend the school you have more reasons to hate other ACC schools and less reason to take pride in a division I conference.

Mar 20, 2015, 1:28 PM

Oops non house giving member can't edit my post. Meant to say accepted.

you are correct but

Mar 20, 2015, 1:43 PM

You won't be able to reason with most of these people. They just want to fuss about anything. But yeah, Go ACC!!!

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic