Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Proud to be a Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Proud to be a Tiger

Dec 27, 2013, 3:57 PM

Just got back from Disney World with the family. Wore my Clemson hat and shirts everyday. Ran into several Tiger fans and was met with high fives, "Go Tigers!", and even one "Dabo for President". Met several fans of other schools including Ohio State. All were very nice and had good conversations. Saw several USCjr fans. All but one had smart @$$ remarks to make but usually from a distance. One group was trying to take a picture with me in the background while they were holding up 5 fingers. I shut that down quickly. They are such a classless group of people who don't know how to handle a little success. I hate losing to them with a passion but I'm proud as hell to be a Tiger!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^franc won't like this....***

Dec 27, 2013, 3:59 PM

null

DOOD, too soon!***

Dec 27, 2013, 4:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know, my sister is a huge Tiger fan (and alum), and

Dec 27, 2013, 4:03 PM

wears her Orange proudly. But, she is not the type of person to ever get in anyone's face about the outcome of a football game.

She has said her workplace is almost unbearable with the constant jeering from the UStinC fans that have now come out of the woodwork. I don't live in SC anymore, but I hate it for her that she has to interact with these losers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pics?***

Dec 27, 2013, 4:05 PM

null

Re: Pics?***

Dec 27, 2013, 4:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pic, or you made this up.***

Dec 27, 2013, 4:05 PM [ in reply to You know, my sister is a huge Tiger fan (and alum), and ]

Re: Pic, or you made this up.***

Dec 27, 2013, 4:06 PM

She's not gonna like that you referred to her as "huge".

C'mon man. I don't post pics of my sister (anymore).***

Dec 27, 2013, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Pic, or you made this up.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wearing my CU sweatshirt here at the.......

Dec 27, 2013, 5:18 PM

beach this week and I can't tell you how many people have said to me that they hoped we beat OSU. Fortunately, we don't have too many Usuck fans to deal with here. Actually, I never see any!

Yep...COOTs are a bit classless to start with..& 5 straight

Dec 27, 2013, 5:21 PM

has given them heads bigger than their #####!

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always say to chicken fans,"When are you ever going to

Dec 27, 2013, 5:40 PM

be as good a winner as you were as loser? Oh excuse me, you need at least a hundred years because that's how long you were loser." Usually shuts them up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sorry, but they were horrible losers.***

Dec 27, 2013, 5:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic