Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We are at war gentlemen. What happens when sound body folk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

We are at war gentlemen. What happens when sound body folk

Jun 26, 2020, 8:46 PM

go on the offensive? Well, the police are defunded. So what happens? I’m asking the milkshake holding progressives.

What happens?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty certain those

Jun 26, 2020, 8:52 PM

Shakes are soy...not milk...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like the old hamburgers in school cafeterias?***

Jun 26, 2020, 9:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We post

Jun 26, 2020, 9:07 PM

scared, old, white men snowflake messages on boards because the lure of the “us vs. them” mentality is just SO hard to resist and you can’t possibly live in aN imaginary world where you believe brown people are father/mother/child rapers and druggies coming to get you and your stuff.

Re: We post

Jun 26, 2020, 9:32 PM

Are you serious, Karen?

Jun 26, 2020, 9:36 PM

There’s another group out to get old, white snowflakes?

Re: Are you serious, Karen?

Jun 26, 2020, 10:19 PM

how hypocritical...

Jun 26, 2020, 10:24 PM

dude has old in his name

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Barry White

Jun 26, 2020, 10:53 PM

was black. What’s yer point?

Me neither.

Jun 26, 2020, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you serious, Karen? ]

You just sound like an ol’ scared white guy.

Re: Me neither.

Jun 26, 2020, 10:55 PM

There are no sides, Karen.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:14 PM

Last I heard we lost that dumazz war a little over 100 yrs ago. Anybody that buys into the us vs them mentality today has watched too much tv and read too much BS on the innernets If you’re pissed off that a group of Americans wants the same rights you enjoy then you have misplaced your anger and should look at scared white snowflakes like yourself. Equality means equality, for you, for me, for José, for DaQuan, for Olethia, for Mamud, for Lin Xie, for your son, and for my son.

If you’re not in for that then quit denying your old white snowflakiness, cuz they’re comin to git ya.

Re: There are no sides, Karen.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:17 PM

Last i checked that is what the laws state. You seem to think we can legislate what people think, that is deluded and dangerous.

You're an absolute fcking idiot

Jun 26, 2020, 11:26 PM [ in reply to There are no sides, Karen. ]

You’re the one who still thinks

Jun 26, 2020, 11:38 PM

people are comin to get you, Karen, because your old white snowflake mentality. Were your rights infringed upon when some statue got pulled down or a store got looted on King St? Or were your rights infringed upon when a black American died from police brutality? My rights, your rights, Black Americans’ rights, any Americans’ rights are all the same.

Re: You’re the one who still thinks

Jun 26, 2020, 11:47 PM

Ahhhh, the crux of your argument. You think “ they” are

Jun 27, 2020, 12:21 AM

doing it to you. Sucks when that happens doesn’t it? What if cops pulled you over for driving while white? Your bank gave you a higher interest rate on your loan , or didn’t give it to you at all because you were white. What if your government designed laws that they could use to put you and me on the evening news and send us to jail? You and i playing solitaire in the common room while our wives work their butts off and having to raise our kids at the same time.

Us vs them doesn’t work. Divisiveness doesn’t work. The guy that mows your lawn, fixes your plumbing, or picks up your garbage is supposed to have the same rights as you and me. But he doesn’t. That’s the problem. It’s your choice to recognize it or not, but I guarantee you those that don’t enjoy those rights recognize it every single day.

Dude I haven't said anything remotely close to people

Jun 27, 2020, 12:32 AM

Then do something about it besides

Jun 27, 2020, 12:45 AM

whining about what’s being done to you. Your rights? You think there will come a time when a group of Americans will have had enough of seeing their brothers and sisters die at the hands of police and be denied the rights they deserve? Well guess what, Black Americans and most Americans want to put an end to that, too. I don’t condone rioting and looting, but I can understand why it happens.

In the equation of American value, lives Trump possessions.

Re: Then do something about it besides

Jun 27, 2020, 12:55 AM

Would you stop with the they’re coming to get me BS.

Jun 27, 2020, 1:11 AM

“I think before you or any other group feels like rising up, you better look at your percentages...they aren't in your favor. I'm not for any of that but I won't hesitate to defend myself either. “

There’s no rebel army rising up to take what you have. It’s Americans fighting for the rights they deserve.

Now the crazy anarchy people can kiss my American keester. The internet radicalized stormfronters , boogaloos, and antifa nerds can get put under the jail as far as I’m concerned. The country is better without them.

Jun 27, 2020, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Then do something about it besides ]

Get a grip and get out of your liberal bubble. More white people, unarmed are killed by cops than blacks. Face the facts.

Blacks commit crime at 5-6 times the rate they should, given they are < 14% of the population. Maybe it's your fault, but not mine.

White criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time.

Black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse.

Black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common.

You are an idiot.

Your us vs them mentality

Jun 27, 2020, 11:25 AM

Is the cornerstone of racism. If you build on it, is your choice.

What??

Jun 27, 2020, 11:43 AM

Jun 27, 2020, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Then do something about it besides ]

Instead of telling others to do something how about regaling us with your oh so woke deeds . Inspire us to be more like you, in truth seems all ya do is post drivel

There is nothing” woke” about about accepting others

Jun 27, 2020, 11:37 AM

and their culture. You seem to like that word as an insult, how nice of you.

Whether I work with a Methodist mission to house homeless women, work to help refugees integrate into society, or help found a social organization dedicated to including white and black men and women to be an example of community doesn’t matter to you.

Keep watching Fox, learn more us vs them, pub vs lib memes, it’ll make you happier.

Re: There is nothing” woke” about about accepting others

Jun 27, 2020, 11:46 AM

But it’s OK

Jun 27, 2020, 11:55 AM

to wear Trumpy shid on their heads, spout hatred of others, and assume what they like about anyone else. I get it, man. It sucks when someone gives it back to them in the same way they deal it out.

Look man

Jun 27, 2020, 12:09 PM

I agree, the whackos need to dial it back. The people just

Jun 27, 2020, 12:27 PM

breaking shid to cause chaos, I’m fed up with them too, they don’t represent anything I support and they certainly doing nothing to help real inequality issues in America. There are plenty of Americans that experience this inequality daily that aren’t violent idiots. Black Americans can’t achieve equality on their own and white Americans can’t just give it to them. It will require cooperation from us all.

Cumbaya man.

Re: I agree, the whackos need to dial it back. The people just

Jun 27, 2020, 12:34 PM

"Black Americans can't achieve equality on their own"

Jun 27, 2020, 12:46 PM [ in reply to I agree, the whackos need to dial it back. The people just ]

And there you have it...the most racist and paternalistic statement that will be made on the board today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Black Americans can't achieve equality on their own"

Jun 27, 2020, 1:01 PM

Yup, what he and his type fail to grasp is that there will be hurt feelings on both sides if a real race discussion were ever to take place. Really this is my main gripe on the subject, the blame only falls to one race to enact changes.

No it’s not going to be easy to have a real discussion

Jun 27, 2020, 1:16 PM

On race. Even harder to make progress. Me and my type know this and are willing to help.

It’s more of a mathematical equation.

Jun 27, 2020, 1:12 PM [ in reply to "Black Americans can't achieve equality on their own" ]

When bringing an equation into balance, values have to be equal on both sides. The greater than side has gotta share with the less than side. Here’s the catch, if we want the group that has less than to have more, we can share what we have without losing anything. White Americans don’t lose rights if they are shared with Americans with fewer rights. So it boggles my mind that there are white Americans that fear this

Re: There is nothing” woke” about about accepting others

Jun 27, 2020, 11:54 AM [ in reply to There is nothing” woke” about about accepting others ]

Oh but how would you know when you paint all conservatives with the same broad brush while hurling insults? Woke, yes it could be construed as an insult and probably is for those that have gotten all white guilt recently.

Also as to FOX, do not watch them nor MSNBC as they are both morons and only arive at that position form a polar opposite.

So you are not out there with the troops protesting? That is more of what I was inquiring since that is what we are going full stupid over currently . Might add that stats do not back it up but hey it is only math. Yes some cops do some carpy stuff, Floyd is an example as they had him down ,cuffed and no need for a neck kneel. They also do it to white folks, shot a kid in Seneca for basically nuttin , shot his white butt to death. Philando was a bad shoot too, cops should go to jail. Others not so much , most obvious is Brown - of Hands up do not shoot lore that was a total lie.

Painting any bad interaction with cops of people of color as rascist is simply stupid. Yet that seems to be the go to default for the left. I would prefer to let facts come out instead of knee jerk rioting and burning carp down.

Puhleeeze. I’m an example of why not to paint

Jun 27, 2020, 12:03 PM

all conservatives with the same brush.

Also, I don’t advocate rioting or property destruction. All police interactions are NOT racially charged. And I have walked in peaceful protests with my children.

Inequality in this country isn’t my problem or your problem. It’s our problem.

Jun 27, 2020, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Then do something about it besides ]

whining about what’s being done to you. Your rights? You think there will come a time when a group of Americans will have had enough of seeing their brothers and sisters die at the hands of police and be denied the rights they deserve? Well guess what, Black Americans and most Americans want to put an end to that, too. I don’t condone rioting and looting, but I can understand why it happens.

In the equation of American value, lives Trump possessions.

I don’t have the same rights as billionaires, whining, looting, rioting and biotching isn’t going to give me any more rights. Wake up!

So Americans should do and say nothing

Jun 27, 2020, 11:42 AM

about inequality? Hmmm....sounds unAmerican.

Re: So Americans should do and say nothing

Jun 27, 2020, 12:36 PM

about inequality? Hmmm....sounds unAmerican.

You are missing the point. I’m okay with speaking up against inequality, but I want you as well as everyone else to realize that in different ways we are are ALL treated unequally! It’s not just blacks, it’s not just whites, it’s not just Hispanic or Asian. ALL of us are treated unequally.

For thousands of years each of us have been treated unequally. It’s nothing new. As long as we keep on thinking that Electing a group of people will change it all, ( governments or rulers), we will just continue washing our clothes in the same old dirty water. If we are going to achieve equality, it will take a world wide effort to remove each individual in power, or thinks he/ she is in power. Rethink our way of life and what it would take to be in a peaceful harmony.

My point is that while it is okay to speak up and out against inequality, you can convey your message without demonizing, shaming, and demoralizing the individuals on the other end of the spectrum who are innocent. Let me repeat! IT WILL TAKE ALL PEOPLE TO CHANGE THE WAY THIS ALL WORKS, NOT JUST ONE RACE.

From my perspective it will never happen because You will never get others to change their religion, skin color, give up their bank accounts and do away with currency, give up their brainwashed political beliefs and lastly care for each other the way they should.

I’m glad you recognize this and I agree

Jun 27, 2020, 1:27 PM

Catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

On this board, we go back and forth between giving each other shid and actually having a real conversation. When comments get edgy, I have no problem giving it back. I might use the Fox News stereotype, the term racist, in the same way I get called libtard. liberal p u s s y, or threatened with violence. I don’t do any more or less than gets thrown my way, though I don’t reciprocate threats of violence, ecause this is a message board and that’s just stupid.

Re: Dude I haven't said anything remotely close to people

Jun 27, 2020, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Dude I haven't said anything remotely close to people ]

T3Tiger® This the problem with trying to have a logical discussion with s dumba$$ liberal - they cannot think and do not know "how the world works."

They think all the $hit they see and use just happened. They have no idea that taxpayers (you and me) pay for all this $hit they use.

These people are very nearly beyond the point of rational thinking because the things they think are no bizarre. Remember, was it HRC, that claimed the small business owner who built his business "did not do that himself" because the gov't built the roads? What a fcking crock of $hit! The business owner paid for the freaking roads!

These people are just about mentally ill.

This dumba$$ liberal, as you call me, has voted for

Jun 27, 2020, 11:50 AM

10 times the number of Republicans than Democrats in my lifetime. Could count the number of Ds on two hands. So take your indignant, ignorant a s s of an argument and stick it in your ear. You are the part of the problem and don’t even recognize the need for a solution.

Who’s really playing the victim here?***

Jun 27, 2020, 3:13 AM [ in reply to Ahhhh, the crux of your argument. You think “ they” are ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ahhhh, the crux of your argument. You think “ they” are

Jun 27, 2020, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Ahhhh, the crux of your argument. You think “ they” are ]

Everyone gets the same interest rates due to the housing and auto market, how much do you honestly pay attention to even notice if people in another car is white or black and the guy that “mows the lawn” these days usually are people who have contracts with other home owners/ businesses and those contracts are usually pretty generous. Congratulations, Your programming is nearly complete! Trust me dude, I’ve been the grass cutting guy, the teenager getting pulled over and I’ve had low income jobs. All of it was nobody else’s fault but my own.

Jun 27, 2020, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Me neither. ]

A LOT of people are buying guns. Mostly conservatives who will go to war if needed. A LOT of people have been taking large amounts of cash out of the bank. How do I know? I've done both and bought the last two Sig 9mm P320s from a local, very large gun store. We have a stupid county form to fill out prior to purchasing a gun and applications are up 500%. I'm still waiting before I can pick up the guns. People at the bank limited our one time withdrawal to less than we wanted - why, because too many people getting cash.

You will not hear anyone talk about these things, but they are happening. Silent majority.

Jun 27, 2020, 11:12 AM

NC_Tiger_ said:

A LOT of people are buying guns. Mostly conservatives who will go to war if needed. A LOT of people have been taking large amounts of cash out of the bank. How do I know? I've done both and bought the last two Sig 9mm P320s from a local, very large gun store. We have a stupid county form to fill out prior to purchasing a gun and applications are up 500%. I'm still waiting before I can pick up the guns. People at the bank limited our one time withdrawal to less than we wanted - why, because too many people getting cash.

You will not hear anyone talk about these things, but they are happening. Silent majority.

NC_Tiger_ said:

Why are you having to wait to buy a gun? I usually have the transactions done in about 15 minutes. What state are you in?

I was thinking 'Someday OST will make a post without...

Jun 26, 2020, 9:44 PM [ in reply to We post ]

insulting anyone and it might be a post which doesn't come from the far left wing of the progressive party.'

Heall, I'm always wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re the real victim here, 88.

Jun 26, 2020, 9:57 PM

Clutch your airbrushed “there out to get me “ GOP licensed tee and bite your lip while you support our greatest American imbecile as he continues to place himself before country. I should go on, but I’m gonna quit. Peace out 88

You're a real piece of work there, brother.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:19 PM

You're one of those people who thinks they think. Very dangerous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lawd 88, you gonna clutch your pearls cause someone

Jun 26, 2020, 11:42 PM

challenges your thinking? And I’m the dangerous one? Read your Bible some more, you’ve missed a few lessons.

Just as I said.

Jun 27, 2020, 9:47 AM

You spit out platitudes presenting them as if you actually had thoughts of your own. You didn't challenge my thinking. you went straight to insults then added insults onto them without having a single thought.

Re: I was thinking 'Someday OST will make a post without...

Jun 26, 2020, 10:58 PM [ in reply to I was thinking 'Someday OST will make a post without... ]

Maybe he Just needs to spend a long weekend in da hood or barrio. Call it a liberals real world vacation, maybe he can blog it too.

Bruh, I live in a mixed neighborhood.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:26 PM

An historic neighborhood that’s been in existence for over 200 yrs. Our neighbors include surgeons, ambassadors, plumbers, artists, lawyers, teachers, trust fund babies, people that have been on welfare, black people, Asian people, Hispanic people, and white people. And we appreciate and respect them all.

So take your racist bullshid and shove it in your ear. It doesn’t seem to hear much anyway.

Re: Bruh, I live in a mixed neighborhood.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:33 PM

You know what i hear from you ? Nothing but hate for anyone with a different opinion ,now go drive it up your butt with a sledge hammer. Same way you gotta get new info in between you ears.

I said the hood or barrio which is far different than your little gentrified place. You already know that but sadly cannot really grasp it in your rush to be so woke.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:36 PM

Karen doesn’t understand irony. Lulz***

Jun 26, 2020, 11:47 PM

Re: Karen doesn’t understand irony. Lulz***

Jun 27, 2020, 8:20 AM

You know that your overuse of the recently in the news”Karen” kinda proves you to be a poser right? You be all like - oh boy a catchy new word to toss out so folks know I am so woke.

Sucks when somebody gives it back to you

Jun 26, 2020, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Bruh, I live in a mixed neighborhood. ]

doesn’t it snowflake.

Jun 27, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Bruh, I live in a mixed neighborhood. ]

Yeah, would love to take OST "downtown" Friday night, put some Nike Air Yeezy 1 Grammys on him, give him 3 large bills in his front pocket, kick his a$$ out the car, and see how long he lasts.

He'd be gone in less than five minutes.

Hmmmm, you disagree with me and you want

Jun 27, 2020, 12:19 PM

me to suffer violence for it, preferably by Black Americans, so you can nanny nanny boo boo as if that is the typical white experience?’ Wouldn’t you rather just shoot me with one of your arsenal of guns that you’re afraid the gubmint is coming to get?

Listen Bubba, that violence thing is something you need to remove from your ideology. You’ve proven your hatred for others , I just hope you don’t hurt anyone.

You might do well by not insulting those who respond to you.

Jun 27, 2020, 4:22 PM

A bit of class, at least on occasions might serve for more civility here.

If Felix and I can get along no one has an excuse for the behavior on display in this thread.

Well when they are entering our gated golfing communities,

Jun 26, 2020, 9:18 PM

We have Security check their names against the tee time list in the pro shop.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are at war gentlemen. What happens when sound body folk

Jun 26, 2020, 9:19 PM

Sounds great. Would rather it happen while I'm still young enough to take care of my people.

We are not at war.

Jun 26, 2020, 10:04 PM

We largely all work and live together in fairly decent harmony - there's always been some bad action from a few, and as a nation we are at a historical low point in violent deaths, give or take. Don't let the media get you too riled up - that's how they make their money and why it's everywhere, all the time.

First time I can remember that a crisis and national event hasn't brought us together, rather than apart like this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2020, 11:16 AM

I am not in favor of de funding. But instead of riding around busting people for weed and broken tail lights, they should investigate real crimes like theft and insurance fraud. This drain the system far more than the people locked up in prison on simple drug charges. But it has become a business with them, because of low funding, so they tend to go after the low hanging fruit while the real criminals have little to worry about.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2020, 11:17 AM

I am not in favor of de funding. But instead of riding around busting people for weed and broken tail lights, maybe if they want to keep their current level for funding, they should investigate real crimes like theft and insurance fraud. They drain the system far more than the people locked up in prison on simple drug charges.

Who else is going to speed trap people coming home from church?

Jun 27, 2020, 11:21 AM

It is because of decreased funding that the police have become tax collectors for the county. And the "War in Drugs" has clogged up our courts and prisons and done absolutely nothing to deter recreational drug use. They need to spend time going after real criminals while we fund substance abuse and preventative programs though other means.

Jun 27, 2020, 11:50 AM

It is because of decreased funding that the police have become tax collectors for the county. And the "War in Drugs" has clogged up our courts and prisons and done absolutely nothing to deter recreational drug use. They need to spend time going after real criminals while we fund substance abuse and preventative programs though other means.

No lie, their is a highway where the police commonly sit and wait for church goers going 10 miles over the speed limit. Not even 1 mile from their there is a neighborhood where everybody knows illegal drug transactions occur (and in the open). Yet the police chooses to take the path of least resistance in that area because it is a low income minority area. I’m kind of sick of the police discriminating church goers for wanting to get to Cracker Barrel before the rest of the crowd come in!

Jun 27, 2020, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: We are at war gentlemen. What happens when sound body folk ]

Heck make all drug use legal as far as I am concerned. From pot to heroin/opiods. One catch is no taxpayer Narcan, if one chooses to use poison there should be a consequence.

Jun 27, 2020, 4:31 PM

decriminalize and use the billions our federal government doles out to DEA to out patient substance abuse programs..

That is what Portugal did with alarming success. it was not the act of decriminalizing as it was investing money in treatment. And considering most theft and violent crime is drug an alcohol related, it would solve a lot of problems and makes the lives of police a lot easier.

How is Cheney et al. going to make any prison money...?***

Jun 28, 2020, 12:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2020, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: We are at war gentlemen. What happens when sound body folk ]

While I refuse to disagree that low hanging fruit is a target of many police departments I will rather point out that it's called 'broken window,' police policy.

Let's agree that if a broken tail light's most severe results is a ticket for a broken tail light that the cops would do better for the department, city and state if they gave warnings instead of fines and court dates. Can we agree on that?

Back to 'broken window,' police policy. The reason that works is because the cops can legitimately stop people and run their license to see if they have outstanding warrants. This takes a lot of criminals off the streets.

It also lessen the load on detectives who have the burden of finding people with outstanding warrants. They can spend more time investigating crimes rather than finding bail jumpers. In essence, those uniform cops who stops you for breaking a window/tail light violations are helping solve one of the problem you presented.

Cops take millions of guns using the broken window policy. I have no problem with everyone carrying a gun but the laws enacted are to be obeyed no matter how we feel about them. Those cities with all the gun laws are the exact locations where broken window will help.

It's a PITA to get stopped with the blue lights going and everyone seeing you appearing to be on the wrong side of the law but if you knew the tail light was out it's your problem, not the cops'.

Jun 28, 2020, 7:02 PM

Nobody is at war. Go back to your bunker.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic